Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

D&D Encounters video posted on YouTube - Started by gold_piece

Great video!www.youtube.com/user/DNDWizards#p/u/26/d...

gold_piece 4 years ago
Normal topic

Week 11 - Started by dslatimore

Hey there, I'm just starting up D&D encounters this week for the first time as a player.  I was browsing the board and came across a...

dslatimore 4 years ago
Normal topic

Adjudicating XP in Encounters - Started by eriksdb

So based on my own experience running the DDE, and some of the threads I've seen on the boards, I want to float an idea specifically re:...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Normal topic

Week 11 Heads Up for WotC - Started by stormcaller

After the situation with Week 10, I went ahead and sat down at the store yesterday and started looking at Week 11's encounter to make...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Hot topic

Typo in Session 10 (Enc 3-2) - Started by eriksdb

DMs, make sure you take this into account. It's really the difference between a tough fight and a TPK.ShowThere's a typo in the module...

wolfsamurai 4 years ago
Normal topic

Week 10 miniatures - Started by Ktulu

Suggestion, in case people are thinking about what to use for week 10ShowFor the myconid guards, I'm using 2 myconidsfor the Myconid...

benkolls 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 10 twitter buffs - Started by totemensch

Weapons burst into holy energy for entire session. All weapon attacks add radiant damage typeHazy clouds of spores drive 1 PC at random...

totemensch 4 years ago
Hot topic

Season 2: Dark Sun - Sanctioning Available - Started by WolfStar76

Just in case you might have missed it, sanctioning is now underway for dndenc season two.The new season takes place on Athas - Dark Sun,...

Page 1, 2
kitsunecrystal 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports - Week 9 - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 9 of D&D Encounters. Please realise that both players and DMs read these ...

shootin_bricks 4 years ago
Normal topic

Week 9 (I think) - lousy design, or were the DM's misplaying it? - Started by orsini

Multiple tactical spoilers linked to here:community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...(spoilers)?sdb=1&pg=last#432192041The long and...

kinevon 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 9 twitter for those that are wanting to keep track - Started by totemensch

The portal sputters with motes of energy - For the session, creatures starting turns adjacent to the portal take 3 force damage. At the...

totemensch 4 years ago
Hot topic

Season 2: Dark Sun without the Guide? - Started by robinarmstrong

The "rumor" (can it still be called just a rumor?) is that Season 2 of D&D Encounters will be based in the Dark Sun campaign setting....

festivus 4 years ago
Normal topic

I'm an organizer and I've sanctioned the events . . . now what? - Started by firesnakearies

Those of you who are organizers for this, what did you do to get the word out that DDE would be happening at your store?  Or did you not...

TrothgardtheMad 4 years ago
Normal topic

DM notes going into chapter 3: Leveling up, then plunging to your death and other matters (spoilers) - Started by eriksdb

This thread is for DMs only, as it contains information about future Encounters sessions, particularly session 9:ShowLeveling Up...

DanTracker 4 years ago
Normal topic

When Do Encounters Characters Convert To LFR? - Started by thaldryn

Is it illegal to convert my encounters character to LFR early so I can use it in LFR?

WolfStar76 4 years ago
Normal topic

Can we run this on other days besides Wednesday? - Started by firesnakearies

I know that the program is supposed to take place on Wednesdays, but as it turns out, that's a very booked night at the store where I'll...

fey_feline 4 years ago
Normal topic

Please help me become a D&D Encounters organizer for season two. - Started by firesnakearies

Hi, I'm hoping for some specific advice or instructions.  I really want to run D&D Encounters starting with the upcoming second...

againstone 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 8) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 8 of D&D Encounters. Please realise that both players and DMs read these ...

Page 1, 2
tirianmal 4 years ago
Normal topic

Spoiler: Mini for Encounter 3-1 - Started by guncici

My friend made a Flaming sphere for a wizard and I took that and added eyes for the beholder.Pic: yfrog.com/08h9ej -Guncici

guncici 4 years ago
Normal topic

Week 9 question - Started by festivus

So what's up with Showthat wall that extends down across the corridor.  The box text makes it sound like the party can see what is going...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Normal topic

ADVENTURE HELP? - Started by shadowranger25

I'm about to start a campaign but I can't find two things.  1-  I need a unique and interesting way for the adventurers to meet.  Not...

WolfStar76 4 years ago
Normal topic

Taking the role of DM got some Qs - Started by grimwolf

Right now our current DM is rather unorganized and has expressed many times how he does not want to DM. I have recently come to the...

hhilliii 4 years ago
Hot topic

Complaint about Session 5-8 - Started by cartigan

Whoever is writing this stuff is channeling Gary Gygax. Ie, it's sadistic. Last week's encounter was a LVL+2 and this week is a level +3...

cartigan 4 years ago
Normal topic

Season 1, Session 8, Any tips? (or how are you going to run it?) SPOILERS - Started by ReverendDak

Not for Players!I'm curious how DMs are going to run this session? I'm also wondering how I'm going to motivate my players into calling...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 8 twitter buffs - Started by totemensch

The resonance of a tolling bell reverberates here - For the session, bloodied PCs may use their second wind as a minor action.The whole...

totemensch 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 1 - Undermountain