Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Dungeons & Dragons Encounters Information - Started by WotC_Trevor

Welcome to the Dungeone & Dragons Encounters Forums! This is the place to share your stories for from your D&D Encounters games...

WotC_Trevor 4 years ago
Sticky topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 12) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 12 of D&D Encounters. Please realise that both players and DMs read these ...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Sticky topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports - Season Review - Started by mudbunny

HERE THERE BE SPOILERS.

Page 1, 2
eriksdb 4 years ago
Sticky topic

DMs, read this! Typos/Edits in Enc 3-4 - Started by eriksdb

I thought I’d post the edits to Encounter 3-4 here again, just in case people haven’t seen my other thread on the subject. They are also...

snakeheadfish33 4 years ago
Normal topic

Season 1 Halaster's Lost Apprentice up on DnDClassics.com - Started by JodyJohnson

http://www.dndclassics.com/product/120835/Undermountain-Halasters-Lost-Apprentice-%284e%29...

JodyJohnson 11 months ago
Normal topic

has anyone seen this? - Started by 1337DnDMTCn3rd

has anyone seen this?

1337DnDMTCn3rd 2 years ago
Normal topic

Xeres Stat Block - Started by cfroedel

Now that Encounter 12 is over as well as Season 1, can someone please post Xeres stat block?  I forgot to ask my DM for it last night...

thetravis 4 years ago
Normal topic

Total gold and xp from season 1 - Started by koldoon

Assuming a character played in every session and that all the treasure was discovered and split equally.... what would the character's...

gold_piece 4 years ago
Normal topic

Did anyone find the Apprentice Item set in the CB? - Started by Mithreinmaethor

I have looked and can not find it.

koldoon 4 years ago
Normal topic

WOTC PEOPLE LOOK AT THIS Renown Points - Started by guncici

In our season the number of people that we have show up (to DM and Play) varies between 7 and 21. Becasue of this we had some people that...

lucian_ravenclaw 4 years ago
Normal topic

Thanks, everybody! (from the author) - Started by eriksdb

Thanks everyone for a great season! It had its ups and down (hopefully more ups than downs), and I think it ended on an exciting note. Or...

Oni_Kagura 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 12 twitter buffs - Started by totemensch

Tymora's Luck - For the session, PCs rolling a 1 on any d20 roll may reroll it, and PCs score critical hits on rolls of 19-20.Kelemvor...

totemensch 4 years ago
Hot topic

Homeward Stretch: Author's Notes re Encounters 3-3 and 3-4 - Started by eriksdb

EDIT: Go look at THIS thread: community.wizards.com/dungeonsanddragons......

criticalmiracle 4 years ago
Normal topic

Can someone please post the Crown of the Apprentice stats obtained in last night's encounter?thanks in advance. - Started by bogardan

Can someone please post the Crown of the Apprentice stats obtained in last night's encounter?thanks in advance.

muttley-1973 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 11) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 11 of D&D Encounters. Please realise that both players and DMs read these ...

criticalmiracle 4 years ago
Hot topic

Ask the Author (Halaster's Lost Apprentice) - Started by eriksdb

Hey all,As I wrote the Encounters adventure and am currently DMing sessions where possible, I thought I might swing by and see if I could...

Page 1, 2
jdvn1 4 years ago
Hot topic

Magic Item Questions - Started by jdvn1

I'm GMing DDE, but am not familiar with RPGA stuff. Still, I want to make sure my RPGA players (and those who care about such things)...

sehmerus 4 years ago
Normal topic

D&D Encounters Group Recorded in Houston on Youtube - Started by ghaladen

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you guys know we've been recording our D&D Encounters episodes since Ep. 6, and been uploading them...

ghaladen 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Character Creation Guidelines - Started by mudbunny

From community.wizards.com/dungeonsanddragons...Q. I understand that for this season of D&D Encounters, I can create my own 1st...

Perithoth 4 years ago
Normal topic

What Mini for Xeres? - Started by willfuqua

This season's finale is next week and I'm trying to find a good miniature to use for Xeres.  Anyone have any suggestions?~Will 

Alphastream1 4 years ago
Normal topic

D&D Encounters Actual Play Podcast; Shattered Sea - Started by bauxtehude

Hello,I know I've mentioned this before, some months ago, but I thought it would be worth mentioning again... I've been recording the D...

bauxtehude 4 years ago
Normal topic

Session 11 twitter buffs - Started by totemensch

A gust of wind howls through the canyon. For this session, all forced movement moves creatures 1 extra square.Gravity seems to have...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Normal topic

Author's Suggested Twist on Encounter 3-3 - Started by eriksdb

Also, for those looking for a neat way to run encounter 3-3--particularly if your PCs stick to the high ground, and particularly if they...

eriksdb 4 years ago
Normal topic

Tools for D&D Encounters DMs - Started by Alphastream1

I thought I might try to pull together some tools for DMs running D&D Encounters. This is oriented primarily toward physical tools...

Alphastream1 4 years ago
Hot topic

D&D Encounters Field Reports (Week 10) - Started by mudbunny

Use this thread to discuss your experiences with week 10 of D&D Encounters. Please realise that both players and DMs read these ...

Page 1, 2
Solace 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Encounters Season 1 - Undermountain