Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Custom Warbands - Started by WotC_Trevor

With three Dungeon Command factions out there and a fourth coming in November, I know some people are already looking at making their own...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
Silvarion 12 months ago
Normal topic

savage demise? newbie needs help! - Started by charpo

I am new to DC. Played it with my son last night for the first time and loved it - but need some rule clarification. Just as I was about...

charpo 4 days ago
Normal topic

Rules Question - Cast Web through walls - Started by Christoph23

Is it possible to cast a spell (specifically Web but I guess the question can go to any spell in general) through a wall?  As long as the...

Christoph23 1 month ago
Normal topic

When I rule this world as Emperor, I shall restart the Dungeon Command Line!!! - Started by Khaysun

GUYS!!! Apparently, my "dream" is to become World Emperor of a new World Order called United Earth... idk, Ukraine, Russian, and China...

Gneuton 1 month ago
Normal topic

Best Board Game..but nothing new? - Started by -Dunkler-

Greetings from Germany!...

-Dunkler- 2 months ago
Normal topic

Selecting a Commander in Dungeon Command - Started by cashtool

The Commanders of Dungeon CommandSelecting the right Commander in Dungeon Command is arguably the most important aspect of custom warband...

Chiba_Monkey 3 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Command Rules Question - Cover and Melee Attacks - Started by aicanario

Can creatures benefit from cover against melee attacks? Not mentioned within the rules so I highly doubt it but just checking in case I...

jansoleil 4 months ago
Normal topic

WizKids licenses D&D minis - Started by thewok

So, there's an announcement that WizKids has licensed the ability to make D&D minis.  I guess that's the final nail in the coffin for...

thewok 4 months ago
Normal topic

How to Rescurrect this Game - Let Paizo Add on to it - Started by Kronovan

I'm sure I'll "p" some off here with that topic title, but honestly they seem like the best company to pick this up and make something of...

clownkingdon 5 months ago
Normal topic

Fans of Dungeon Command should check this out. - Started by syndicthrall

You guys probly haven't seen this and I'm imagining a fair few of you like warhammer quest as well. You'll be glad you clicked this link....

syndicthrall 5 months ago
Hot topic

Dungeon Command Rules Questions/Clarifications - Started by Ultiville

First: I love Dungeon Command and have played about a million games since my store got our demo copies in, and I'm really looking forward...

Page 1, 2, 3... 5, 6
thereisnotry 6 months ago
Normal topic

DC's Continuation via Community Customs - Started by thereisnotry

Quite simply, Dungeon Command is one of the smoothest, deepest, and frankly best miniatures games I've ever played.  WotC seems to have...

Khaysun 6 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Command could use the Wheaton effect - Started by Ralpher

Wil Wheaton's Tabletop youtube channel recently featured Betrayal of House on the Hill, an Avalon Hill game that, two years ago was...

Raddu76 6 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Command Drought - Started by Dusty27

EpicFruit 7 months ago
Normal topic

Really WotC? Are you really going to let this game die like this? - Started by Nimbuz

Cant tell you how frustrated I am. I just recently discovered DC because someone here in Brazil made a review about it. A lot of people...

thereisnotry 7 months ago
Normal topic

Kickstarter suggestion - Started by Wolvercote

I think anyone that enjoyed Dungeon Command would love to try this one out.   http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613260297/golem-arcana

Wolvercote 10 months ago
Normal topic

Anything happening at Gen Con? - Started by Style75

Thread title says it all. Will there be any DC games scheduled for Gen Con? Official or otherwise?

hunterian7 10 months ago
Normal topic

Acrobatics clarification - Started by tomo79

Just wondering about starting next to an enemy and then using acrobatics. Is your speed one? Or normal? I feel like it should be normal...

Silvarion 11 months ago
Hot topic

Vassal Module Available - Started by thereisnotry

Hey everyone, I've built a Vassal module for Dungeon Command, and it's available for download here:www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module...

thereisnotry 11 months ago
Normal topic

Question on Horned Devil Reach 2 - Started by tulliman

Okay, this may be dumb, but I've got conflicting theories.The horned devil has "reach 2".  Does that mean that there can be 2 empty tiles...

comradeone 11 months ago
Hot topic

What the Rulebook Never Told You, but Should Have - Started by isthare

I am writing this because I think the Rulebook falls very short and right now the forum/wiki/community just isn’t distilling things...

Page 1, 2
Khaysun 11 months ago
Hot topic

Rating the Commanders - Started by SQ34

Hello,A friend and I have been playing games of Dungeon Command since it came out and between us have all five sets.We've played more...

Silvarion 11 months ago
Normal topic

Best place to buy in Europe? - Started by Delazar78

halloI wanted to buy all 5 boxes (they're just five, right?), buy I'm based in Europe (Belgium).   I was planning to buy all from Amazon,...

blekk42 12 months ago
Normal topic

Top Ten Order Cards in Dungeon Command - Started by cashtool

Top Ten Order CardsIn Dungeon Command, the Order cards come in seven flavors (STR, DEX, CON, INT, CHA, WIS, ANY). Each base faction pack...

Silvarion 12 months ago
Hot topic

Hey WotC, it's time to announce the next DC set. - Started by Style75

In your podcast about Blood of Gruumsh, you say that BoG is the first DC sets that will use all new sculpts. While that's not exactly a...

Page 1, 2
deadfreddy 12 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Dungeon Command