D&D Board Games

Threads

Dungeon Command

Discuss Dungeon Command, the D&D themed tactical minis game, here.

thewok
3 days ago
Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Welcome to the Dungeons & Dragons Board Games forum! - Started by crazy_monkey

Welcome to the Dungeons & Dragons Board Games forum!This is the official forum for discussion of all Wizards of the Coast D&D...

baseblade 8 months ago
Normal topic

D&D 5.0 Board Games? - Started by Seuleslintan

Hello there...

DM_HEEGZ 1 day ago
Normal topic

Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain [Kickstarter] - Started by MasterAtherion

So I just wanted to share this with everyone. Give them a chance to get in on this. The people over at battle systems are running a...

MasterAtherion 3 days ago
Normal topic

looking for a 5e Skype group - Started by jordanjhayes

I've been dying to play this game. I just can't find anybody who plays near me, yes even with the store locator. So if anybody knows a...

jordanjhayes 6 days ago
Normal topic

D & D Adventure System Rules - Started by DMsDeath

We are working through Drizzit currently, but this might be more of a general question.  When you reach that point where you draw the...

Darth_Sephiroth 15 days ago
Normal topic

Collector's series? - Started by 6nfinn

I was just wondering the internet and saw articles and images of D&D collector's series....

6nfinn 22 days ago
Normal topic

Gorgeous Dungeon scenery for the Adventure System board games - Started by Webkeeper

Hi folks.......

Webkeeper 25 days ago
Normal topic

icons of the realms - Started by WelkerJ

Is there a complete list of the miniatures in this set?  Preferably with pictures. 

Chimpy20 27 days ago
Normal topic

What happened to the free WotC D&D adventure system scenarios? - Started by Tel-Prydain

Hey there, folk....

Tel-Prydain 1 month ago
Normal topic

What should I get next? - Started by Earth001

So I am new to DND and I would like to figure out how to play more of the game. I only have the Red Box version of the game and I was...

Earth001 1 month ago
Normal topic

D&D Minis and glue - Started by Vaegard

This is a bit of a weird one but I'm sure there is also some mini painting vets on here and those used to working with minis, anyway here...

Talos1963 2 months ago
Normal topic

Combining WoA CR and LoD??? - Started by Azmo79

After a couple fun of sessions in WoA i went and bought the other two expansions believing it easy (and supported/structured) to combine...

Gneuton 3 months ago
Normal topic

A Few Newb Questions - Started by MAULxx

I'm new to D&D board games and as I ran the first scenario in Wrath of Ashardalon leaving me with a few questions....

MAULxx 5 months ago
Normal topic

Wrath of asharsalon - Started by SpeakerofDragons

So a few questions when a player has 6 speed and reaches the edge of the tile but has three more to go does it finish it's move the draw...

thewok 5 months ago
Normal topic

WoA rule verifications! - Started by Trickice

Hello all! I've recently purchased and played a few adventures of Wraith Of Ashardalon. Great game!...

MerricB 5 months ago
Normal topic

Bring back D&D Miniatures - Started by 6nfinn

This is something that has been out of production for last 2 years. One thing i wish they will do with the whole push with 5th edition is...

GreenKnight 5 months ago
Normal topic

Questions: Wizards of the Coast Chainmail Miniature Game - Started by GreenKnight

Hi, all. Anyone remember the Chainmail miniature game which WotC put out in the early 2000's? It followed the short-lived pewter generic...

GreenKnight 5 months ago
Normal topic

Anyone bought DC solely for the Adventure games or would like to? - Started by schizoferret

Hi,...

schizoferret 5 months ago
Normal topic

crl combat question for new player - Started by pauly1962

First I have to say I love this game. My question is this: In the villain phase it says to activate each monster in the order you drew...

thewok 6 months ago
Normal topic

RPG since 82 - Started by Donj88

im just now getting into the minis game system some of my new players asked about them so im looking into the system. why are the...

thewok 6 months ago
Normal topic

tsr dragonquest boardgame - Started by dbone2005

hi guys not sure if this would be the right spot for this but im attempting to find someone who has or knows someone who had the 180...

dbone2005 6 months ago
Normal topic

LoWD: The Xanathar - Started by skrapsan

I just got the Scoundrels of Skullport exspansion for Lords of Waterdeep, and I was wondering. The Lord Xanathar. Is he as crappy as I...

jander78 6 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeon Crusade 2014 trailer #2 - Started by Groovus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdwIyP4lR-4  Hi all, hope everyone is doing great. Just a sneak peek at some things from the upcoming...

Groovus 7 months ago
Normal topic

D&D the Legend of Drizzt board game 2 questions. - Started by thadden

1.) if Drizzt draws the Item (forget the name maybe the bracers of blinding speed?) that states- if your character uses an at-will power...

johncarlo141 7 months ago
Normal topic

My Berian Models battlegrid counters! - Started by BerianZarp

I've been working on these 1-inch battle grid counters for D&D and other role-playing games. Tell me what you think about them! They...

BerianZarp 7 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Board Games