Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Skein of Shadows - Chapters 21-25 (END) - Started by dadocollin

Here we are at the end of another great Book Club journey.  This book has really felt like a classic fantasy journey more than a lot of...

mrockwell 21 months ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Skein of Shadows - Chapters 15-20 - Started by dadocollin

I'm down in Cape May enjoying the beach, but keeping an eye out for a sand storm.  Don't want to be caught unawares, especially since I...

mrockwell 21 months ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Skein of Shadows - Chapters 10-14 - Started by dadocollin

I've been sick with the grave rot the past few days, so I haven't had a chance to post.  I'm really enjoying the book though and I'm...

mrockwell 22 months ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Skein of Shadows - Chapters 4-9 - Started by dadocollin

Poor Elix was really left hanging there!  That Saba is a real heartbreaker.  I don't know what's terrifying her more right now - having...

mrockwell 22 months ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Skein of Shadows - Prologue and Chapters 1-3 - Started by dadocollin

Here we go on another exciting Book Club adventure!  You know the great thing about e-Book only Book Club selections?  I can sneak a read...

mrockwell 22 months ago
Normal topic

Skein of Shadows - Started by davidgiven

Today's Underdark announment was awesome--but I was even more stoked to see Marcy's next book included! The cover on this one is AMAZING...

mrockwell 22 months ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Skein of Shadows - Introductions & Questions - Started by dadocollin

Welcome to our 14th book club discussion.  This time around, we'll be reading Skein of Shadows by Marsheila Rockwell.  Skein is the...

tsukimasu 22 months ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Chapters 17-19, Epilogue - Started by dadocollin

Here we are at the end!  If you're still catching up, keep posting on those older forums.  Marcy has been great, and I'm sure she'll keep...

gold_piece 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Chapters 14-16 - Started by dadocollin

I'm almost caught up and this story is really picking up steam as it goes.  For those of you still playing catch up as well, or new to...

mrockwell 2 years ago
Hot topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Chapters 11-13 - Started by dadocollin

Buying a new house is taking up way too much of my time, and for the first time ever I've fallen behind in my Book Club reading.  So...

mrockwell 2 years ago
Hot topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Chapters 5-7 - Started by dadocollin

Well, I'm not sure what kind of trouble Sabira is going to get herself into next, but I do know this is turning out to be one of our best...

tsukimasu 2 years ago
Hot topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Chapters 1-4 - Started by dadocollin

Well, that was one of the best Introductions forums we've had yet, so let's take that momentum into the first part of The Shard Axe. ...

mrockwell 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Chapters 8-10 - Started by dadocollin

I'm finally starting to get the hang of Eberron as Sabira is hanging on for her life!  While I try and make enough noise in my office to...

mrockwell 2 years ago
Hot topic

Book Club Discussion - The Shard Axe - Introductions & Questions - Started by dadocollin

Welcome Book Club members to our eighth book club discussion.  This time around, we'll be reading The Shard Axe my Marsheila Rockwell. ...

mrockwell 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Eberron