Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Chapters 27-31, Epilogue - Started by dadocollin

Well, now I remembered why I said there was only one week left, because there is!  The last 50+ pages of Shadowbane are extras.  The book...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Chapters 21-26 - Started by dadocollin

Well, I'm a day late after too much Christmas lasagna.  I hope everyone got what they wanted and their stockings were full of lots of...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Chapters 15-20 - Started by dadocollin

The debate is heating up, and I'm interested to see where this section leads us.  Personally, I think Myrin is really coming into her own...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Chapters 10-14 - Started by dadocollin

Note to readers: Referring to your wife as the "Witch Queen of (Insert your town)" will not have the effect you think it will.  Unless...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Chapters 4-9 - Started by dadocollin

Just like Tim Tebow, Shadowbane continues to beat all odds in his struggle for good.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty excited...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Prologue and Chapters 1-3 - Started by dadocollin

I'm still getting the hang of figuring out pages with the eBook (I'm using the Nook copy.)  I think this should give us around 50 pages...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Chosen of the Sword - Started by dadocollin

We're going to start off our ninth Book Club discussion of Erik Scott de Bie's Shadowbane by reading... something else!  OK, I know that...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Shadowbane - Introductions & Questions - Started by dadocollin

Welcome everyone to our ninth Book Club discussion.  This time out, we'll be welcoming back Eric Scott de Bie and discussing his latest...

eriksdb 2 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Chapters 23-27 (End) - Started by dadocollin

Will Damascus finally find his sword and become the warrior he once was?  Will Carmenere and Riltana reunite?  Will Chant free his son? ...

gomeztoo 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Chapters 18-22 - Started by dadocollin

The talking Manticore I've put in place to guard my basement is going to give my wife quite a scare when she goes down there later...This...

dadocollin 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Prologue and Chapters 1-4 - Started by dadocollin

Welcome to the fifth installment of the Wotc Novels Book Club reading group. I hope everyone found a copy of Sword of the Gods and is...

dadocollin 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Chapters 9-12 - Started by dadocollin

Hello?  Book Club?  Is it just me in this endless sea of cockroaches?  I know we've got a few of you who are catching up, so I'll keep...

squach 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Chapters 13-17 - Started by dadocollin

What's the over/under on which page of this story Demascus will finally get his sword back?  It must suck to have an awesome sword like...

dadocollin 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Introductions - Started by dadocollin

Hello again, faithful Book Club readers. We're going to continue on with the Abyssal Plague and discuss Bruce Cordell's Sword of the Gods...

squach 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - Sword of the Gods - Chapters 5-8 - Started by dadocollin

Hopefully a few of you made it out of the Sepulcher alive to continue to our second discussion.  Clearly, several people are still...

WotC_Bruce 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Chapters 22-25 (End) - Started by dadocollin

I'm back just in time for the climactic ending!  This forum will cover:Chapters 21-25That's pages 322-372.  Looking forward to your...

dbassingthwaite 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of Yellow Skulls Chapters 18-21 - Started by Gemini_Maxwell

Hey all - dadocollin is on vacation this week, and he asked me to start the discussion thread for the next section.  This thread will...

Madfox11 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Chapters 14-17 - Started by dadocollin

It looks like we're picking up a few more readers as we go, so don't be afraid to pop back to those older discussions.  Just don't stick...

Madfox11 3 years ago
Hot topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Chapters 11-13 - Started by dadocollin

This week's warning to travelers near Thunderspire mountain:  Stay away from plague-infected Kobolds unless you've got the proper salves...

Madfox11 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Introductions - Started by dadocollin

Welcome back Book-Clubbers! It's March 1st, which means you can go out and pick up your copy of The Temple of the Yellow Skulls by Don...

davidgiven 3 years ago
Normal topic

Character Guide-The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Started by davidgiven

I read TOYS with Kindle for iPhone which uses shelfari.com for 'bonus material'. I have created a name index which looks like this:/...

davidgiven 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Chapters 8-10 - Started by dadocollin

Attention all Labyrinth vacationers: be on the lookout for an especially nasty minotaur that happens to be possessed by the Abyssal...

Madfox11 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Chapters 4-7 - Started by dadocollin

Onward and forward, brave adventurers.  You better get the Voidharrow before the Voidharrow gets you...This forum will cover:Chapters 4...

gomeztoo 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gates of Madness - Started by davidgiven

Hola, I downloaded and read Gates of Madness from here:  www.wizards.com/dnd/Feature.aspx?x=dnd/f...using the Apple eReader App which was...

Madfox11 3 years ago
Normal topic

Book Club Discussion - The Temple of the Yellow Skulls - Prologue and Chapters 1-3 - Started by dadocollin

Welcome again to the fourth installment of the Wotc Novels Book Club reading group.  I hope everyone is ready for the Abyssal Plague - It...

Madfox11 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Abyssal Plague