Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Hot topic

Reading Schedule - Started by davidgiven

Do we have a schedule for the next few books that we will be reading in 2012? I know we have talked about getting a general calendar...

Page 1, 2
Mordrim Oct 22, 2013 12:57:54
Normal topic

R. A. Salvatore book tour links - Started by davidgiven

Bob appears to be on another book tour--since a lot of general WotC Novel information comes out during these discussion, I thought I...

Gemini_Maxwell Mar 08, 2013 21:44:50
Normal topic

Monte Cook interview - Started by davidgiven

One of my favorite podcasts has an intereview with Monte Cook that some may find interesting:  Writing Excuses 7.36: Writing Gaming...

davidgiven Nov 28, 2012 17:57:46
Normal topic

Review: Rose of Sarifal - Started by dadocollin

If you’re looking for a D&D/Forgotten Realms novel that is truly different, this is the one for you.  Rose of Sarifal is unlike any...

dadocollin Oct 31, 2012 12:44:55
Normal topic

Review: The Eye of The Chained God by Don Bassingthwaite - Started by LupaCupcake

Disclaimer: This is my first review I just finished reading The Eye of the Chained God, the 3rd book in the trilogy. The Abyssal Plague...

dbassingthwaite Aug 09, 2012 12:25:45
Normal topic

Review: Venom in Her Veins - Started by dadocollin

I read a lot of Forgotten Realms novels, and I was a little worried when I picked up this one.  First, it takes place in a relatively...

dadocollin Jul 03, 2012 7:14:27
Normal topic

Online Book Tools - Started by davidgiven

Hola, I am a GoodReads member [as is our current auther Marsheila Rockwell] which I find very helpful to track how many books I have read...

stefans_bookshelf May 23, 2012 9:08:08
Normal topic

Review: City of the Dead (Rosemary Jones) - Started by gomeztoo

(expanded from a briefer review on Candlekeep and Goodreads)I liked this book a lot. It's a nice diversion from the many fantasy stories...

gomeztoo Jan 25, 2012 2:25:42
Normal topic

Review: Elminster Must Die (Ed Greenwood) - Started by gomeztoo

This is an updated and expanded version of my review of the novel on Goodreads.I rated it 2 stars there (I give a slightly different...

gomeztoo Jan 20, 2012 7:17:40
Normal topic

Bookwyrms - Started by davidgiven

Great News! Added support fo the D&D Books announced!//beginBookwyrms A second column we're adding this month concerns things taking...

dadocollin Jan 19, 2012 8:05:33
Normal topic

Review: The Last Garrison - Started by dadocollin

This is Matthew Beard’s first (published) novel and it shows a bit in the writing early on, but as the novel progresses, there are many...

dadocollin Jan 02, 2012 7:51:07
Normal topic

Shadowbane - Started by davidgiven

Hola, I am posting here in an effort to keep the discussion threads clean, but several intersting Shadowband blog posts have come up...

davidgiven Dec 19, 2011 13:28:35
Normal topic

R. A. Salvatore on the Haste Podcast - Started by davidgiven

The Haste podcast is the official podcast of Obsidian Portal [a very cool campaign management tool] & this week they have an...

davidgiven Oct 03, 2011 22:05:46
Normal topic

Review: The City of Ravens - Started by gomeztoo

I only recently finished City of Ravens, and now Richard Baker has revealed he is working on a new book with Jack Ravenwild. Which...

eriksdb Jan 28, 2011 12:37:06
Normal topic

Review: Unbroken Chain, Jaleigh Johnson - Started by eriksdb

I don't often post my reviews of novels, but I had to make an exception with this one: Jaleigh Johnson and her newest, sharpest Realms...

eriksdb Sep 13, 2010 12:12:33
Normal topic

Review: Wrath of the Blue Lady (Mel Odom) - Started by gomeztoo

Note: this review originally appeared at www.loremaster.org and www.goodreads.com/I read this book as background material for an...

Madfox11 Jul 23, 2010 8:02:15
Normal topic

Review: Darkvision (Bruce Cordell) - Started by gomeztoo

Yes, I know this is four years late. What? I am still catching up...Anyway.I had only read one earlier novel by Bruce Cordell. That was...

WotC_Bruce Jul 21, 2010 14:33:40
Normal topic

How to Review a Book You Don’t Like - Started by SusanJMorris

You’re not going to like every book you read. It’s called “having an opinion,” and it’s perfectly okay. But a scathing review is as...

gomeztoo Jul 20, 2010 2:27:00
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Book Reviews