Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

The Map of the Planes has moved to our new play-by-post group - Started by WotC_Trevor

Our play-by-post game has moved from this forum to the new group structure to take advantage of the additional features available. You...

WotC_Trevor 4 years ago
Sticky topic

The Portal (Character Thread OOC) -- All Players - Started by gideon_gideonson

[CENTER][color=Indigo]*The Portal*Enter the Players[/color]Game-master: AquaSupervisors: Gideon_Gideonson, Nefretiri *****[/CENTER]...

ZsasZ 4 years ago
Sticky topic

The Map (Rules OOC) -- MANDATORY - Started by gideon_gideonson

[CENTER][color=Indigo]*The Map*Rules and Regulations[/color]Game-master: AquaSupervisors: Gideon_Gideonson, Nefretiri *DO NOT POST IN...

gideon_gideonson 5 years ago
Hot topic

The Siege of Serpent City - Started by Babzidu

Serpent City, the homeplace of the famed Snake and Dragon Inn, is under attack. From within itself. A vile being, a menace from beyond...

Page 1, 2, 3... 10, 11
hellsbells 5 years ago
Hot topic

Coral City - Started by Aqua

Coral City information.Coral city is a place where all the creatures of all the worlds may come and interact. You may fight within the...

Page 1, 2, 3... 13, 14
Aqua 5 years ago
Normal topic

Attention Map of the plane Posters - Started by Aqua

Our area will be locked in who knows how many days. I would like for you all to swing on over to our new area and start the fire up there...

Aqua 5 years ago
Hot topic

Relic's Magic Artifaces - Started by The_Raven_Lord

I've noticed that Sorcen's arena now has a Tavern, two arenas, and a generic item shop, so I'm going to make a Magic Items shop. Relic is...

Aqua 5 years ago
Hot topic

Divided (a sorcen's baator battle) - Started by lunoc

OOC: welcome to my battle thread! this will be the end of my questline that started in the one who is an armynotes...

Page 1, 2, 3... 5, 6
Aqua 5 years ago
Normal topic

Re: Spawn of Vampires (Adv) - Started by The_Raven_Lord

You have to be either a Vampire or a Were-animal, you CAN'T be both. Were's can't be allied to Vampires and vice-versa. Vampires are...

The_Raven_Lord 5 years ago
Hot topic

Spawn of Vampires. - Started by The_Raven_Lord

RulesOkay, first of all, you have to be either a Vampire or a Were-animal, you CAN'T be both. Were's can't be allied to Vampires and vice...

Page 1, 2, 3... 14, 15
Hot topic

Mwahahahaha!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!-(IC)-All Welcome! - Started by mol42

An enormous dragon awakens in his cavern. This cavern is located in the belly of a volcano that was once called the Forge. The cavern is...

Page 1, 2, 3... 5, 6
Aretoo 5 years ago
Hot topic

Hell's Gauntlet-All Are Welcome-Don't Be Shy! - Started by Aqua

RulesCharacters who enter this thread must not be of deity or Invicible....

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
mol42 5 years ago
Hot topic

Gem City-A place where new beings may come together. (All are welcome) - Started by Aqua

Gem City information.Gem city is a place where all the creatures of all the worlds may come and interact. You may fight within the arena...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Aqua 5 years ago
Normal topic

The Library (Lore Thread) - OOC - All Players - Started by mol42

Suddenly in the blackness of the multiverse a world appears. This world however was not as other worlds were. It was more of a central...

munchlord 5 years ago
Hot topic

Map of the Plane Ideas - Started by Aqua

Due to the level of activity on here I believe we all need to come up with something to bring some others to this part of the boards....

Page 1, 2
Aqua 5 years ago
Hot topic

Temporary GM Appointment - Started by crazy_monkey

Friendly neighborhood Volunteer Community Lead popping in with an announcement....

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
munchlord 5 years ago
Normal topic

Sapphire Arena (Players of Gem City.) - Started by Aqua

Rules (READ FIRST!) ...

jakelslang21 5 years ago
Normal topic

Font Of Paradise (ADV) (All Wellcome!) - Started by The_Raven_Lord

This thread has a plot. Humans and part human's only. One character, choose a font or bold, italicize, underline, or any combination. Try...

lunoc 5 years ago
Hot topic

Purging Hell. (IC Thread) - Started by jakelslang21

((The thread was originally meant for me and Aqua only. But anyone is welcome if they ask permission prior, or explain they would like to...

Aqua 5 years ago
Hot topic

The Snake and Dragon Inn II - Started by Aretoo

(Note: I'm only making this because the original is about to be closed.)...

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
hellsbells 5 years ago
Hot topic

Darksea Adventure - Started by Aqua

RulesThe rules are pretty simple. ...

Page 1, 2, 3
Aqua 5 years ago
Normal topic

Font of Paradise - Started by The_Raven_Lord

RulesThis thread has a plot. PM me and I'll tell you it. Humans and part human's only. One character, choose a font or bold, italicize,...

Hot topic

Mac's bar - Started by bone_yard

So I was looking at all the bar threads that's floating around this board and i got to thinking why not a modern cousin to the other...

Page 1, 2, 3
sorcen_anenooata 5 years ago
Normal topic

watch free top new movie film video online live box office 2009 - Started by newmoviex

Do you want to watch free new video movies 2009 online live on the internet watch full length movies online. watch movies top box office...

lunoc 5 years ago
Hot topic

School of Magic - Started by The_Raven_Lord

AboutThe old School of Magic thread was discontinued, but I think that we should have one. This thread will hire teachers, admit students...

Page 1, 2, 3
LivingShadow 5 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - The Map of the Planes