Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Posting Guidelines for Gamer Classifieds - Started by wotc_mike

When you are searching this forum, make sure to click the "thread" link at the top of the column so the threads are sorted alphabetically...

captainofcatan 3 years ago
Normal topic

AAM Ottawa - Started by captain_canuck

anyone in the Ottawa, Ontario, Canada area want a game, let me know through private messages

Mike_B01a 5 months ago
Normal topic

Angels 20 players in Cambridge,Ontario? - Started by mistermeaner

I'm looking for someone who is beginning or experienced at Angels 20 in Cambridge Ontario to play.

AH_Ober 16 months ago
Hot topic

Game at Fat Cat Books-Johnson City ,New York - Started by hornet69

Yes come down to Fat Cat Books at 15 Avenue B,any Saturday to do War at Sea or Axis and Allies Miniatures . We also game Battletech and...

Page 1, 2, 3... 14, 15
hornet69 17 months ago
Normal topic

INTERNET SCAMMERS ARE LOOSE HERE - Started by mistermeaner

Beware of messages coming to you like this....... They will try to scam you. Copy the first line and do a web search. You will see all...

hornet69 17 months ago
Normal topic

Returning Player - Looking for Advice and Online Group - Started by dew1960

Hello my fellow gamers!I am an old school D&D player that started with the original gold box D&D and Chainmail miniatures rules...

dew1960 2 years ago
Normal topic

Axis and Allies (board game) players wanted in and around Conway/Mrytle Beach, SC - Started by mjm27hockey

I am looking to find Axis and Allies gamers to play here in Conway/Myrtle Beach, and the surrounding areas too.Beginners and veterans of...

mjm27hockey 2 years ago
Normal topic

IA, DSM: Axis and Allies players wanted - Started by ravepig

Looking for two to three guys who might be availalbe to get together one Saturday per month (or whatever is agreed upon) to play various...

ravepig 2 years ago
Normal topic

Need 1-2 Players - 4E Forgotten Realms online on Fantasy Grounds - Started by rypros53

Hello forum!Within the next month, a group of players and I are going to embark on a new campaign set in the Forgotten Realms. I will DM...

rypros53 2 years ago
Normal topic

Axis and Allies Players in Chicago NW suburbs - Started by ah_irondog068

Any players in the NW burb area? Have navies will traval. Dave 

nortishere 2 years ago
Normal topic

AAM in Miami FL - Started by frantic82

Hi! We have a group of 7 who plays AAM on a biweekly basis. If your in the area contact me @ [email]djfrantic@gmail.com[/email].

albygonzalez 2 years ago
Normal topic

Post Falls, ID: LF old school gamers - Started by blackmerc

Looking for people to game with in the Post Falls/CDA area. Games I have and are interested in playing are: Air Force, Tobruk (incomplete...

blackmerc 2 years ago
Normal topic

Northren VA AAM players - Started by zangetsu25

Seeing if there are any fellow aam gamers in the Northren Virginia region

nerfyou 2 years ago
Normal topic

D&D(any) KS Lawrence or Metro: 2 Players LFG - Started by kuraba

Hello 2 players here looking for a fun D&D gaming group in Lawrence KS or Metro area. Please email feather_of_intention@msn.com with...

landocalrizzi 2 years ago
Normal topic

looking for players soon - Started by jlpinli40

I have been DMing a long time would like to DM a dark sun campaign using the base 4th edition rules with a few homebrew that i have...

jlpinli40 3 years ago
Normal topic

Lawrence, KS Looking for Group DnD (any) - Started by the_odyssey

Hey, KU student at the moment, looking for a DnD group thats willing to take me in. I'm a little new but willing and wanting to learn!Let...

the_odyssey 3 years ago
Normal topic

Atlanta Axis and Allies - Gaming Session on Sept 17th - Started by jeffm10

Hey guys, I wanted to let everyone know that the next gaming session for Atlanta Axis and Allies will be on Saturday 17th at 11:00 am at...

jeffm10 3 years ago
Normal topic

Atlanta Players - Started by jeffm10

To all Axis and Allies fans in the Atlanta area, I am pleased to announce the formation of a new meet up group, Atlanta Axis and Allies. ...

jeffm10 3 years ago
Normal topic

A&A in Washington, D.C. - Started by ah_dcareaaa

I live in the Washington, D.C. are, and I'm looking to play the new A&A Anniversary edition with people in the area.

ah_dcareaaa 3 years ago
Normal topic

Sacramento, CA - Started by andre07

Looking for Axis and Allies players in the Sacramento or outer Sacramento region area?

andre07 3 years ago
Normal topic

Wanted to find: Gaming in Harford County Maryland - Started by Arbitrary_Aardvark

We are a middle-aged couple who will be moving to scenic Harford County Maryland in August, and would like to find one or more gaming...

Arbitrary_Aardvark 3 years ago
Normal topic

Dallas axis and allies players - Started by edfactor

Anyone looking to play Europe40, Pacific40, Global or Spring42 in the dallas area.My best day is Saturdays.

SaberWars 3 years ago
Normal topic

Elk Grove, California - Started by malovolpe

Looking for any Axis and Allies Miniature players in the Elk Grove, California area.

malovolpe 3 years ago
Normal topic

A&A OC/ California Area - Started by judgepowr

Looking for players to play with.......... email me gamefreak690@hotmail.com or find me herewww.meetup.com/PcConsoleBoardGamersClan/

mebinici 3 years ago
Normal topic

ID, Moscow: Game Night each Friday - Started by idahogeekette

Come play board and card games with us each Friday at 6pm in Moscow, Idaho.  Palouse Board Gamers is a FREE club and bring your favorite...

idahogeekette 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamer Classifieds