Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Angels 20 FAQ - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

I am compiling all the confirmed official answers to Angels 2O rules in this thread.  I will updade this first post as more information...

entek 13 months ago
Normal topic

I will boycott the AAAFM - Started by desperado334146

I won't spend a penny on the Angel 20 unless  the Wotc start making WAS and the other lines again. I had spent more than 6 years and...

hey_yu 8 months ago
Normal topic

Grenzewolf's Quick 'n Easy Altimeters (Altitude Marker System) - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

Making Altimeters to mark Altitude in Angels 20Players of Angels 20 (Axis & Allies Air Force Miniatures) identified immediately that...

AH_Grenzewolf 12 months ago
Normal topic

Booster Pack Identification help - Started by zephyr40k

Hello,I bought the starter set of the A&A Air Force game plus one booster pack.  I'm having trouble identifying the planes in my...

stephenfpbierce 13 months ago
Normal topic

Axis & Allies Air Force Miniatures: Bandits High, Pt. 1 - Started by ah_mcduncan

www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=ah/aam/201...

thetasigma 13 months ago
Normal topic

So is everybody liking their new aircraft? - Started by AH_Ober

Now that the set is out and most have gotten their hands on a few of these new planes I am wondering, How do you like the new set?  Is it...

wedge__antilles 13 months ago
Normal topic

Axis & Allies Air Force Miniatures: Bandits High, Pt. 3 - Started by ah_mcduncan

ah_mcduncan 14 months ago
Normal topic

Axis & Allies Air Force Miniatures: Bandits High, Pt. 2 - Started by ah_mcduncan

gamemeister 14 months ago
Normal topic

What's with the early model P-38J ? - Started by old_fart

A late model J or model L with the dive flaps and power-assisted ailerons would have improved the Roll and Dive numbers considerably.Go...

vergilius70 14 months ago
Normal topic

AAAF Miniatures Set II Speculations - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

M2AO confirmed Set II and diclosed it to be Pacific themed. Also we can expect another Large Starter type box that will house another...

Normal topic

Release date? - Started by theusurper

I was contacted by Amazon.com that the release date for Bandits High was pushed back to March 26th and it was WOC that changed it. ...

Normal topic

Are Axis releases beginning to loose interest and few and far between........? - Started by mistermeaner

Angel 20 is an excellent refreshment to Axis fans. A top quality game needed when nothing else is being released. What happened to...

mpedersen84 14 months ago
Normal topic

Northwest Historical Miniatures Game Day...again.... - Started by wedge__antilles

Hey guys.Was just wondering if anyone was planning on going this year to the as stated title. Its hosted in the Museum of Flight near...

wedge__antilles 18 months ago
Normal topic

Starter map problems? - Started by kzaar

Greetings.We sat down to play A20 last nght and came across a problem setting up the first scenario.  It appears that my maps have been...

vergilius70 19 months ago
Normal topic

this aircraft in next set? - Started by ah_hellstorm

Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress....

ah_sir_brian 19 months ago
Normal topic

Angels 20 - Managing the Battle Map - Started by achtungpanzer

As the maps are actually smaller than the scenario layouts, it's important to know how the Managing The Battle Map actually works, and I...

achtungpanzer 20 months ago
Normal topic

A20 is fixable .... - Started by old_fart

All enduring wargames have gone through numerious errata updates and followup editions.  When Set ll is released a new rulebook and/or...

ah_brass 22 months ago
Normal topic

Favorite Angels 20 fighter? - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

So which Angels 2O plane do you most enjoy playing?  Is it because of it's power, looks, or characteristics and  or special abilities. ...

bf109 22 months ago
Normal topic

AAM AND A20.... - Started by jcalainho

Hi,I know this is crazy... but is too tempting, at least for me...I never liked the way AAM handle aircraft, or anti-air fire...And I...

AH_Grenzewolf 22 months ago
Normal topic

HE-111 Eye Candy for A20 Scenarios - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

I'm not big on tokens simulating anything in my "miniatures" games. I own a ton of classic 70s & 80s chit games. When I play Axis ...

AH_Grenzewolf 22 months ago
Normal topic

Scenarios in the Rule book - Started by entek

The Battle of Britain: Intercept the Interceptors, Battle of Britain: Limited Fuel, and BoB: Schnellbomber call for Bf-109E's.  Does this...

entek 23 months ago
Normal topic

AAM aircraft to A20? - Started by pletch

In the starter set we got a nice table converting A20 aircraft to have AAM stats, making them cross playable.Any chance we could get the...

entek 23 months ago
Normal topic

Best Dog Fight ....Ever! - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

Just wanted to share this and get your experiences....

ah_neuraldream 23 months ago
Normal topic

Angels 20 After Action Report: France 1939 - Started by ah_flooglestreet

I have posted an Angels 20 after action report on my alternate history WW2 forum. You can read it here. www.forum.oldspaceways.com//index...

AH_Grenzewolf 2 years ago
Normal topic

Our first 25 custom cards - Started by ah_neuraldream

GERMANY  JAPANITALYFINLAND ROMANIACROATIAFRANCEUNITED KINGDOM UNITED STATES CHINA YUGOSLAVIASOVIET UNION...

ah_neuraldream 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Axis and Allies Air Force Miniatures