Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Collection of Q&As in two free documents - Started by ah_sgtfury

home.comcast.net/~tsessler/site/Since July 2010 I have maintained a website for Axis and Allies: Miniatures related things I've worked on...

ah_sgtfury Mar 3, 2012 13:36:12
Normal topic

New to game need clarification on ship shooting - Started by Frosty5oh

I had a question about ship combat in the Naval Miniatures game. I'm really rather new to table top gaming and need clarification on...

AH_Ober Nov 11, 2013 5:40:24
Normal topic

Bandits High P-39 stats translated to AAM - Started by pletch

In the appendix of the Bandits High starter manual, it lists the P-39 Lend-lease and P-39D Rookie as AV 3/2/-.  Is this correct?  It...

pletch Feb 2, 2013 19:40:20
Normal topic

disagreements w/ foreign vehicles in minor axis powers(no love for Romania) - Started by jakealmighty

Now I have found multiple problems here, for example, the T-4 medium tank(Romania) is a model ausf. G, even though Romania only bought...

jakealmighty Nov 11, 2012 9:41:39
Normal topic

PT Boat vs. Motor Torpedo Boat - Started by von_stahl

Is there any reason why the PT Boat costs 6 Points and the Italian MTB 7?              PT Boat      Motor Torpedo BoatMain          1-1  ...

ericjohn Aug 8, 2012 16:19:51
Hot topic

Future of A&A minis after late war - Started by jakealmighty

I personally would like to see 4 more countrie introduced in A&A minis. I would like Norway, East Prussia, Thailand, and Egypt to be...

jakealmighty Aug 8, 2012 13:40:08
Normal topic

Axis and allies Late war release date - Started by jakealmighty

I've heard lots of release dates on late war but they all have been canceled. Ive heard October 2011, December 2011, Feb. 2012, March...

jakealmighty Jul 7, 2012 17:16:22
Normal topic

Open Crew SA text on Type 4 Ho-Ro - Started by ah_sgtfury

Type 4 Ho-Ro from Counter Offensive set (card 42/50)The text for this unit's Open Crew SA is different than the standard text for Open...

jakealmighty Jun 6, 2012 10:56:58
Normal topic

Mixing nationalities and Counteroffensive - Started by pletch

Since the last update of the Mixing Nationalities part of the updated rules, Counteroffensive has added three new nations: New Zealand,...

jakealmighty Jun 6, 2012 10:50:14
Normal topic

Fast Dive Question - Started by entek

When using Fast Dive can you reface in the hex you move into? Here's the text of Fast Dive for easy access: Fast Dive 1: Whenever this...

entek Apr 4, 2012 14:19:39
Normal topic

Vehicle movement - Started by pzrlehr

Hey guy's, Question: When a non-disrupted vehicle begins to move but before it actually moves from its current hex, which hex can it move...

AH_Grenzewolf Apr 4, 2012 7:24:14
Normal topic

Climbing and Diving statuses and attacks. - Started by asbestos

The Climbing status lets you attack an aircraft 1 altitude higher than your own, the Diving altitude lets you attack an aircraft 1...

pletch Apr 4, 2012 7:14:59
Normal topic

Can I dive/climb into a hex and then turn in the hex in which I have changed altitude? - Started by asbestos

Probably an oddly worded question.If an aircraft is in Hex A and attempts a dive/climb the rules state that if it succeeds (or fails) it...

pletch Apr 4, 2012 7:13:03
Normal topic

Error in A20 "Example of Play" text pg. 22-23? - Started by pletch

On page 19 the rule book states "In-between shots use the less favorable attack."On page 22 Turn 1 attack phase example, the Zeke attacks...

AH_Grenzewolf Apr 4, 2012 22:24:52
Normal topic

Angels 20: What is the firing diagram for the Bf 110C? - Started by asbestos

This aircraft has a Range 4 attack, but what does that diagram look like? Is it 1 hex larger than the standard in all dimensions or is it...

AH_Grenzewolf Apr 4, 2012 22:02:56
Normal topic

Another Angels 20 question: Bounce - Started by asbestos

"Bounce- Whenever you win Initiative while this aircraft is in Diving status, it attacks before enemy aircraft during the Attack phase...

AH_Grenzewolf Mar 3, 2012 8:20:01
Hot topic

Disruption - Started by nomad52

Does disruption stack? I keep reading that you can get more than one disruption marker so the effects must stake right? Otherwise it...

tipps Mar 3, 2012 17:34:44
Normal topic

Approved Variant for Sherman IVB - Started by ah_sgtfury

@ WotC_M2A0I saw your answer in the general AAM discussion thread dated 2/24/12 regarding updated mixed nationalities and starting armies...

ah_sgtfury Feb 2, 2012 9:44:14
Normal topic

Pillbox - Started by von_stahl

Can infantry units use close assault out of Pillboxes without losing their cover? (I think yes)My Infantry unit kills an enemy unit which...

ah_richter_von_... Feb 2, 2012 1:47:00
Normal topic

morris recon/pzII ausf f (card date) & support unit question - Started by AH_pfc_LT

Q1.) On the Morris reconnaissance car Mk 2 the original date on the North Africa card was 1942. In the revision cards it was changed to...

AH_pfc_LT Dec 12, 2011 11:42:17
Normal topic

Questions on Counter Offensive needing official answers - Started by ah_sgtfury

The following is a reprint of questions from a previous posting. Obermasterfurher relayed some answers from M2AO about these, but we have...

ah_richter_von_... Dec 12, 2011 1:23:04
Normal topic

Demolition ability - Started by bartok222

All the units with Bridge Demolition have Demolition ability (both)?? Royal Engineers, U.S. Engineers, Pioneers or only UK unit............

Huscarl Nov 11, 2011 13:32:28
Normal topic

Wehrmacht Veteran Infantrymen - Started by jackson62

Question - The Wehrmacht Veteran Infantrymen card states that the defense must be exceeded by two to score a second hit.  What if he is...

Huscarl Nov 11, 2011 12:04:47
Normal topic

I am forwarding this from one of my local game club members.Does "You can only use Land Secret Cargo once per game." Mean that only 1Vospers MTB or 1 other unit with Land Secret Cargo X can be scored per game.OR if this just means that the given Vosp - Started by ah_weedsrock2

I am forwarding this from one of my local game club members.Does "You can only use Land Secret Cargo once per game." Mean that only...

ah_weedsrock2 Nov 11, 2011 21:12:11
Normal topic

Multiple Once-per-Game SA's in WaS - Started by ah_weedsrock2

A question has come up over tracking aircraft once-per-game SAs. It is interesting to me that this has never come up before. But it was...

Huscarl Nov 11, 2011 11:47:32
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - A&A Minis Q&A