Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Collection of Q&As in two free documents - Started by ah_sgtfury

home.comcast.net/~tsessler/site/Since July 2010 I have maintained a website for Axis and Allies: Miniatures related things I've worked on...

ah_sgtfury 2 years ago
Normal topic

New to game need clarification on ship shooting - Started by Frosty5oh

I had a question about ship combat in the Naval Miniatures game. I'm really rather new to table top gaming and need clarification on...

AH_Ober 10 months ago
Normal topic

Bandits High P-39 stats translated to AAM - Started by pletch

In the appendix of the Bandits High starter manual, it lists the P-39 Lend-lease and P-39D Rookie as AV 3/2/-.  Is this correct?  It...

pletch 18 months ago
Normal topic

disagreements w/ foreign vehicles in minor axis powers(no love for Romania) - Started by jakealmighty

Now I have found multiple problems here, for example, the T-4 medium tank(Romania) is a model ausf. G, even though Romania only bought...

jakealmighty 22 months ago
Normal topic

PT Boat vs. Motor Torpedo Boat - Started by von_stahl

Is there any reason why the PT Boat costs 6 Points and the Italian MTB 7?              PT Boat      Motor Torpedo BoatMain          1-1  ...

ericjohn 2 years ago
Hot topic

Future of A&A minis after late war - Started by jakealmighty

I personally would like to see 4 more countrie introduced in A&A minis. I would like Norway, East Prussia, Thailand, and Egypt to be...

jakealmighty 2 years ago
Normal topic

Axis and allies Late war release date - Started by jakealmighty

I've heard lots of release dates on late war but they all have been canceled. Ive heard October 2011, December 2011, Feb. 2012, March...

jakealmighty 2 years ago
Normal topic

Open Crew SA text on Type 4 Ho-Ro - Started by ah_sgtfury

Type 4 Ho-Ro from Counter Offensive set (card 42/50)The text for this unit's Open Crew SA is different than the standard text for Open...

jakealmighty 2 years ago
Normal topic

Mixing nationalities and Counteroffensive - Started by pletch

Since the last update of the Mixing Nationalities part of the updated rules, Counteroffensive has added three new nations: New Zealand,...

jakealmighty 2 years ago
Normal topic

Fast Dive Question - Started by entek

When using Fast Dive can you reface in the hex you move into? Here's the text of Fast Dive for easy access: Fast Dive 1: Whenever this...

entek 2 years ago
Normal topic

Vehicle movement - Started by pzrlehr

Hey guy's, Question: When a non-disrupted vehicle begins to move but before it actually moves from its current hex, which hex can it move...

AH_Grenzewolf 2 years ago
Normal topic

Climbing and Diving statuses and attacks. - Started by asbestos

The Climbing status lets you attack an aircraft 1 altitude higher than your own, the Diving altitude lets you attack an aircraft 1...

pletch 2 years ago
Normal topic

Can I dive/climb into a hex and then turn in the hex in which I have changed altitude? - Started by asbestos

Probably an oddly worded question.If an aircraft is in Hex A and attempts a dive/climb the rules state that if it succeeds (or fails) it...

pletch 2 years ago
Normal topic

Error in A20 "Example of Play" text pg. 22-23? - Started by pletch

On page 19 the rule book states "In-between shots use the less favorable attack."On page 22 Turn 1 attack phase example, the Zeke attacks...

Normal topic

Angels 20: What is the firing diagram for the Bf 110C? - Started by asbestos

This aircraft has a Range 4 attack, but what does that diagram look like? Is it 1 hex larger than the standard in all dimensions or is it...

Normal topic

Another Angels 20 question: Bounce - Started by asbestos

"Bounce- Whenever you win Initiative while this aircraft is in Diving status, it attacks before enemy aircraft during the Attack phase...

Hot topic

Disruption - Started by nomad52

Does disruption stack? I keep reading that you can get more than one disruption marker so the effects must stake right? Otherwise it...

tipps 2 years ago
Normal topic

Approved Variant for Sherman IVB - Started by ah_sgtfury

@ WotC_M2A0I saw your answer in the general AAM discussion thread dated 2/24/12 regarding updated mixed nationalities and starting armies...

ah_sgtfury 2 years ago
Normal topic

Pillbox - Started by von_stahl

Can infantry units use close assault out of Pillboxes without losing their cover? (I think yes)My Infantry unit kills an enemy unit which...

ah_richter_von_... 2 years ago
Normal topic

morris recon/pzII ausf f (card date) & support unit question - Started by AH_pfc_LT

Q1.) On the Morris reconnaissance car Mk 2 the original date on the North Africa card was 1942. In the revision cards it was changed to...

AH_pfc_LT 2 years ago
Normal topic

Questions on Counter Offensive needing official answers - Started by ah_sgtfury

The following is a reprint of questions from a previous posting. Obermasterfurher relayed some answers from M2AO about these, but we have...

ah_richter_von_... 2 years ago
Normal topic

Demolition ability - Started by bartok222

All the units with Bridge Demolition have Demolition ability (both)?? Royal Engineers, U.S. Engineers, Pioneers or only UK unit............

Huscarl 2 years ago
Normal topic

Wehrmacht Veteran Infantrymen - Started by jackson62

Question - The Wehrmacht Veteran Infantrymen card states that the defense must be exceeded by two to score a second hit.  What if he is...

Huscarl 2 years ago
Normal topic

I am forwarding this from one of my local game club members.Does "You can only use Land Secret Cargo once per game." Mean that only 1Vospers MTB or 1 other unit with Land Secret Cargo X can be scored per game.OR if this just means that the given Vosp - Started by ah_weedsrock2

I am forwarding this from one of my local game club members.Does "You can only use Land Secret Cargo once per game." Mean that only...

ah_weedsrock2 2 years ago
Normal topic

Multiple Once-per-Game SA's in WaS - Started by ah_weedsrock2

A question has come up over tracking aircraft once-per-game SAs. It is interesting to me that this has never come up before. But it was...

Huscarl 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - A&A Minis Q&A