Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Resources for Painting and Modeling - Started by ah_weedsrock2

I guess we need to move this thread manually to this new board. I will start it with my original post of naval modeling resources. I hope...

sean-khan 3 years ago
Normal topic

Bunkers! - Started by dano903

this is a MG nest mounted on a 2" hill hex.  Served the purpose with several formats...

dano903 12 months ago
Normal topic

My WAS collection - Started by darthvader_unleashed

I am not a great painter (or photographer lol) but side by side with WOTC units it (HMS vanguard) looks better.   Here is a bunch of my...

darthvader_unleashed 13 months ago
Normal topic

15mm Rhino - Started by AH_Ober

I modded and repainted this 15mm Early Sherman into a 15mm Veteran Sherman Rhino for one of the forum members. Its got all the bells and...

dano903 16 months ago
Normal topic

WAS and AAM 3D maps - Started by darthvader_unleashed

hornet69 16 months ago
Normal topic

hiryu - Started by desperado334146

hornet69 16 months ago
Normal topic

Histroic Battlefield Factory map in 3-D 2" hexes - Started by dano903

Along the same line, but smaller scale is a factory map for a 2" hex.  some of the details are the posters, battle damage, water tanks....

dano903 22 months ago
Normal topic

37mm Russian AA - Started by AH_Ober

Here is my latest addition To the Red Army. Its the Russian 37mm knock-off of the Bofors AA. Its a Skytrex 15mm model. The stats are...

dano903 23 months ago
Normal topic

CMP 1.5 ton trucks - Started by AH_Ober

Here is some picks of my latest 15wt CMP trucks and card. They are kind of a unarmored halftrackThese are the three build options I had...

dano903 23 months ago
Normal topic

Angels 20 paint jobs???? - Started by mistermeaner

Anyone got any pics of personalized Angel 20 pics?

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

Stuart Troop - Started by AH_Ober

Heres a few pics of my custom painted Stuart troop. It includes a troop commander tank as well as the Company commander in a Humber V...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

3" hex Objective marker...WIP - Started by dano903

I've been doing some water work, and one thing lead to another.  I ended up with this, with a little more work to complete along the...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

MASH tent idea - Started by dano903

this would fit a 3" hex. The tread is a bit off and about 20 other things wrong with this, but it's an idea. If this had a house rule,...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

Been busy.... - Started by AH_Ober

Ive been busy adding units to our groups pool and expanding the game.Panther A (PSCo)Panther G (PSCo)Opel trucks (WotC)Vet Tiger repaint ...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

June 6th - dawn WIP - Started by dano903

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

New VP marker- Oh Canada! - Started by dano903

I've been working on a couple of things, and Ober and Maus keep joking about an OAT run to Canada.  Well, I had to put my spin on it.  I...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

KV-II, version 1 scale - Started by ah_panzerpainter

Turret is custom resin cast, grabs are brass, and the barrel is aluminum. 

AH_Grenzewolf 2 years ago
Normal topic

New flags to mark objective! - Started by sean-khan

I created a bunch of new flags because of request of Dano, here you go: maker.e2ogame.net/objective-marker-flags...

AH_Ober 2 years ago
Hot topic

Heres a Pershing that is beyond fine. Its as extra fine as I can get without putting myself into a shrink machine to paint smaller. I used a mag glass to check the paint. You know what? ... AAM guys' faces are not really faces. They are gross, hideou - Started by ah_panzerpainter

Heres a Pershing that is beyond fine. Its as extra fine as I can get without putting myself into a shrink machine to paint smaller. I...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

New to the miniatures - Started by buckshot400

Hello, my name is Michael. I am new to this forum and to Axis and Allies miniatures in general. I am also a long time WWII history buff....

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

Zis AA truck & Soviet Stuart - Started by ah_panzerpainter

Stuart is to normal detail, and Zis truck is done to fine detail. Truck has a manned AA Gun, ammo belt boxes, ammo cans, camo netting ...

AH_Grenzewolf 2 years ago
Normal topic

4" hex bunker with railroad car artillery- start of another project. - Started by dano903

I'm working on another bunker project.  I thought I would combine the two projects, and start this project.  more pixs available at the...

ah_panzerpainter 2 years ago
Normal topic

M-10 - Started by ah_panzerpainter

Custom resin-cast hedgerow cutter added. Ammo belt is paper, hardened with super glue, painted gold, then black sharpie used to make ammo...

dano903 2 years ago
Normal topic

another stug - Started by ah_panzerpainter

Paper was used to stagger the skirts. Swappable barrels (75 & 105mm) would not stay put when I scanned them, so they were left out of...

ah_panzerpainter 2 years ago
Normal topic

Stonehenge- Victory marker/ terrain feature - Started by dano903

I thought I'd give this a try.  this is on a 3" hex, and could be used for a terrain feature or a VP etc.  Made from a bakeable clay,...

dano903 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Axis and Allies Painting and Modeling