Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

WAS Masterlist - Started by enabrantain

This is an Axis and Allies: War at Sea master list I’ve been compiling for the different ship classes of World War II. This will always...

Page 1, 2, 3
enabrantain 22 months ago
Sticky topic

Class Restrictions vis Surface Action - Started by Huscarl

Here is the revised Class Limitations list (researched and provided to us by Weedsrock2; thanks for tackling this). I've included Mike's...

ah_weedsrock2 2 years ago
Sticky topic

Review = "Improved Rules!" War at Sea two-player starter set - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

A quick call to my local LGS this morning informed me that two boxes were waiting under the counter for my arrival.  The moment the hour...

xorobert 2 years ago
Sticky topic

Consolidated Unit Adjustments List - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

Here you will find a list of quick links to player recomended adjustments for units.  Some units may simply have a points recomendations...

omnijackal 3 years ago
Sticky topic

WaS Base Set FAQ Help - Started by ah_defender390

Greetings all - I've moved everything over to the new Wiki for War at Sea. I've set up the entire site with an index and links for the...

stryan1868 3 years ago
Sticky topic

THE GOOD TRADERS LIST IS BACK - Started by hornet69

Yes folks your handy dandy GTL KEEPER is back and i brought the GTL with me. Now if your know to it you make a trade with a person you...

ah_defender390 3 years ago
Sticky topic

Axis & Allies Minis Tradehouse - Started by ah_defender390

Here's the link to the NEW Axis & Allies Minis Tradehouse (Marketplace):community.wizards.com/marketplace/go/for...Here's the link to...

ah_defender390 4 years ago
Normal topic

Enabrantain's Continuation War Collection - Started by enabrantain

Here's a link to my newest custom card set, "Continuation War":...

enabrantain 2 months ago
Normal topic

Enabrantain's new custom card blog! - Started by enabrantain

Okay folks, it's official! I'm rebuilding my WAS blog on Facebook. You can find the page here:   https://www.facebook.com/Enabranta...

enabrantain 5 months ago
Normal topic

I'm back... - Started by enabrantain

Finally got a replacement computer. For anyone left out there, I'll be working to fix my lost WAS custom card blog and soon will begin...

enabrantain 7 months ago
Normal topic

What do the letter designations on British destroyers mean? - Started by wedge__antilles

Hello everyone,So like the title says, what do the letter designations on British destroyers mean? I have come across several pictures of...

Rokossovsky 7 months ago
Normal topic

Enabrantain's Tin Can Sailors Collection - Started by enabrantain

I've finally finished converting my old Xanga blog enough to launch it now as my new WAS custom card blog. Featured on it right now is my...

enabrantain 10 months ago
Normal topic

Team Neptune cards - Started by darthvader_unleashed

AlliesAustralia CanadaFrance Greece The Netherlands New Zealand United Kingdom United States Soviet Union ...

darthvader_unleashed 12 months ago
Normal topic

Creating a WAS Blog for my custom cards - Started by enabrantain

Now that I've done my 6th set I'd like to make it a little easier to publish my sets on the web. So I have decided to use my old Xanga...

enabrantain 12 months ago
Normal topic

Azrael's ice+icebreaker rules - Started by darthvader_unleashed

-----------Ice sheet/floe /iceberg rules:  Use either instead or in addition to schoals/islands etc.  Place evenly either as scarce or...

darthvader_unleashed 13 months ago
Normal topic

Azrael's island/shore support scenario - Started by darthvader_unleashed

Place an amount of islands on the map 4 or 5 would work place them in a mirror type image for both sides. Try and place at least one in...

darthvader_unleashed 13 months ago
Normal topic

Preview of Enabrantain's "Tin Can Sailors" Unofficial Expansion - Started by enabrantain

Trying to drum up a little discussion here... HMAS Perth recieved an AA upgrade and landed troops before her destruction at the Battle of...

enabrantain 13 months ago
Normal topic

Beginning work on my next unofficial expansion set - Started by enabrantain

For those interested my next unofficial set of War at Sea cards will be called "Tan Can Sailors". It will focus mostly on units from Set...

enabrantain 13 months ago
Normal topic

strategic warfare alt was game - Started by darthvader_unleashed

I posted this first in the contest thread but I will post it here as well. Strategic warfare alt game ruleset An alternative to the...

darthvader_unleashed 14 months ago
Normal topic

Enabrantain's Token Set #1 - Started by enabrantain

I made these for myself but figured others might find them useful as well. These tokens for marking mines and also aircraft for ships...

enabrantain 14 months ago
Normal topic

Richard Bakers Advanced War at Sea Rules - Started by darthvader_unleashed

(This was a blog post from around 2012, don't see it here thought I would post it.  The rules didn't gain traction on the forumini but...

darthvader_unleashed 15 months ago
Normal topic

Enabrantain's "Plan Z" Collection - Started by enabrantain

Looks like I'll just have to redo the post since I can't change the thread title for the first one because it has replies (all of which...

enabrantain 15 months ago
Normal topic

Previews for Enabrantain's Plan Z Collection - Started by enabrantain

I've had a bit of a change of plans. Since Set V stocks seem to be dwindling, I skipped ahead to that set to base my newest expansion off...

enabrantain 16 months ago
Normal topic

where is my set 7? - Started by desperado334146

I have played the WAS sine the first day. I've heard a rumour that the Wizards is not going to make WAS anymore and we will never see any...

enabrantain 16 months ago
Normal topic

TCM has released "Stand By for Action" - Started by LincolnLog

TCM has released "Stand By for Action" on DVD for $18.99, ordered my copy last night.

wedge__antilles 16 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Axis and Allies Minis Naval Miniatures