Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

WAS Masterlist - Started by enabrantain

This is an Axis and Allies: War at Sea master list I’ve been compiling for the different ship classes of World War II. This will always...

Page 1, 2, 3
enabrantain Sep 20, 2012 10:31:24
Sticky topic

Class Restrictions vis Surface Action - Started by Huscarl

Here is the revised Class Limitations list (researched and provided to us by Weedsrock2; thanks for tackling this). I've included Mike's...

ah_weedsrock2 Dec 07, 2011 12:59:13
Sticky topic

Review = "Improved Rules!" War at Sea two-player starter set - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

A quick call to my local LGS this morning informed me that two boxes were waiting under the counter for my arrival.  The moment the hour...

xorobert Oct 05, 2011 10:30:13
Sticky topic

Consolidated Unit Adjustments List - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

Here you will find a list of quick links to player recomended adjustments for units.  Some units may simply have a points recomendations...

omnijackal Apr 24, 2011 19:14:08
Sticky topic

WaS Base Set FAQ Help - Started by ah_defender390

Greetings all - I've moved everything over to the new Wiki for War at Sea. I've set up the entire site with an index and links for the...

stryan1868 Apr 16, 2011 2:31:47
Sticky topic

THE GOOD TRADERS LIST IS BACK - Started by hornet69

Yes folks your handy dandy GTL KEEPER is back and i brought the GTL with me. Now if your know to it you make a trade with a person you...

ah_defender390 Sep 11, 2010 12:42:24
Sticky topic

Axis & Allies Minis Tradehouse - Started by ah_defender390

Here's the link to the NEW Axis & Allies Minis Tradehouse (Marketplace):community.wizards.com/marketplace/go/for...Here's the link to...

ah_defender390 Jan 24, 2010 13:32:19
Normal topic

Litko Tokens - Started by chemo

Have you guys seen these allready?http://www.litkoaero.com/page/LAI/PROD/TS_NAVAL/TS045

Unsaturnine May 09, 2015 3:06:40
Normal topic

PDF's of War at Sea Tokens needed - Started by Legendmaker

Hello I'm new to the game War at Sea. And only have the basic 2010 rules edition. I'm hoping someone has made a PDF of Tokens based on...

enabrantain Nov 09, 2014 16:55:29
Normal topic

Enabrantain's Continuation War Collection - Started by enabrantain

Here's a link to my newest custom card set, "Continuation War":...

enabrantain May 04, 2014 7:16:03
Normal topic

Enabrantain's new custom card blog! - Started by enabrantain

Okay folks, it's official! I'm rebuilding my WAS blog on Facebook. You can find the page here:   https://www.facebook.com/Enabranta...

enabrantain Feb 16, 2014 19:00:17
Normal topic

I'm back... - Started by enabrantain

Finally got a replacement computer. For anyone left out there, I'll be working to fix my lost WAS custom card blog and soon will begin...

enabrantain Dec 13, 2013 5:42:54
Normal topic

What do the letter designations on British destroyers mean? - Started by wedge__antilles

Hello everyone,So like the title says, what do the letter designations on British destroyers mean? I have come across several pictures of...

Rokossovsky Dec 09, 2013 17:37:09
Normal topic

Enabrantain's Tin Can Sailors Collection - Started by enabrantain

I've finally finished converting my old Xanga blog enough to launch it now as my new WAS custom card blog. Featured on it right now is my...

enabrantain Sep 16, 2013 5:44:44
Normal topic

Team Neptune cards - Started by darthvader_unleashed

AlliesAustralia CanadaFrance Greece The Netherlands New Zealand United Kingdom United States Soviet Union ...

darthvader_unleashed Jul 27, 2013 11:19:15
Normal topic

Creating a WAS Blog for my custom cards - Started by enabrantain

Now that I've done my 6th set I'd like to make it a little easier to publish my sets on the web. So I have decided to use my old Xanga...

enabrantain Jul 20, 2013 9:40:06
Normal topic

Azrael's ice+icebreaker rules - Started by darthvader_unleashed

-----------Ice sheet/floe /iceberg rules:  Use either instead or in addition to schoals/islands etc.  Place evenly either as scarce or...

darthvader_unleashed Jul 06, 2013 14:05:09
Normal topic

Azrael's island/shore support scenario - Started by darthvader_unleashed

Place an amount of islands on the map 4 or 5 would work place them in a mirror type image for both sides. Try and place at least one in...

darthvader_unleashed Jul 03, 2013 8:57:04
Normal topic

Preview of Enabrantain's "Tin Can Sailors" Unofficial Expansion - Started by enabrantain

Trying to drum up a little discussion here... HMAS Perth recieved an AA upgrade and landed troops before her destruction at the Battle of...

enabrantain Jun 18, 2013 19:35:04
Normal topic

Beginning work on my next unofficial expansion set - Started by enabrantain

For those interested my next unofficial set of War at Sea cards will be called "Tan Can Sailors". It will focus mostly on units from Set...

enabrantain Jun 12, 2013 10:17:15
Normal topic

strategic warfare alt was game - Started by darthvader_unleashed

I posted this first in the contest thread but I will post it here as well. Strategic warfare alt game ruleset An alternative to the...

darthvader_unleashed Jun 02, 2013 11:58:23
Normal topic

Enabrantain's Token Set #1 - Started by enabrantain

I made these for myself but figured others might find them useful as well. These tokens for marking mines and also aircraft for ships...

enabrantain May 08, 2013 22:32:46
Normal topic

Richard Bakers Advanced War at Sea Rules - Started by darthvader_unleashed

(This was a blog post from around 2012, don't see it here thought I would post it.  The rules didn't gain traction on the forumini but...

darthvader_unleashed May 03, 2013 17:33:17
Normal topic

Enabrantain's "Plan Z" Collection - Started by enabrantain

Looks like I'll just have to redo the post since I can't change the thread title for the first one because it has replies (all of which...

enabrantain Apr 14, 2013 10:56:57
Normal topic

Previews for Enabrantain's Plan Z Collection - Started by enabrantain

I've had a bit of a change of plans. Since Set V stocks seem to be dwindling, I skipped ahead to that set to base my newest expansion off...

enabrantain Mar 29, 2013 9:19:37
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Axis and Allies Minis Naval Miniatures