Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Gro - Started by wotc_m2a0

Großdeutschland Campaign. Updated scenario builds through Early War.

wotc_m2a0 17 months ago
Sticky topic

WAS Scenario Master List - Started by greyh_seer_dup

Here is a list of all the scenarios I could get my hands on. Please let me know if a link is bad or if I accidently left someone out etc....

enabrantain 2 years ago
Sticky topic

AAM Reference Maps for Scenario design use - Started by ah_sgtfury

Here is a complete posting of every available 3 inch hex AAM map currently in existence. They come from the AAM Starter set, the North...

aarules 4 years ago
Hot topic

Battle of Bzura 1939 Polish counterattack - Started by captainofcatan

Battle of Bzura, September 1939...

captainofcatan 5 months ago
Normal topic

The Complete Battle of Midway - Started by mnnorthstars

The Complete Battle of MidwayA War at Sea scenario by mnnorthstars It's the big fleet action that Admiral Yamamoto wanted. It's the trap...

mnnorthstars 22 months ago
Normal topic

New Georgia Campaign - Started by markc3711

I am back. Try this one. New Georgia Campaign—Marine Tanks vs. PillboxesNGC Scenario-115-17, July 1943The enemy's defensive line, a...

markc3711 23 months ago
Normal topic

Breakthrough at Monthermé - Started by captainofcatan

captainofcatan 2 years ago
Normal topic

anime theme axis and allies STOP! TETSUJIN!! - Started by bswitzer1

i'm working on an anime themed axis and allies game based on tetsujin no.28 /aka gigantor en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsujin_28-go  on a what...

bswitzer1 2 years ago
Normal topic

Breakthrough to Arnhem Bridge - Started by captainofcatan

Breakthrough to Arnhem BridgeArnhem, Netherlends, 17 September -  25 September, 1944.Saving this spot for a future scenario covering the...

captainofcatan 2 years ago
Normal topic

Panzer vs. Hellcat on Christmas day - Started by zangetsu24

In the villages around Bastogne on December 24, 1944 Amercian and German commanders braced for battle. For the last 6 days the Wehrmacht...

aarules 2 years ago
Normal topic

Pacific: Raiders at the Matanikau River - Started by jackson62

Pacific: Raiders at the Matanikau RiverGuadalcanal September 27, 1942The Raiders move down the east side of the river and run into...

ah_sturmvogel 2 years ago
Normal topic

Operation Zitadelle part I: The Battle for Gertsovka - Started by latro

(This is a work in progress. First I'll add all the information needed to play the scenario and afterwards I'll try to tidy everything up...

Normal topic

Festung Breslau, April 1945 - Started by ah_general_hoth

Festung Breslau, 14th April 1945.Situated south east of Berlin on the river Oder, the last natural defence of Germany, Breslau was...

Normal topic

Stalemate at Butgenbach, Ardennes, December 1944 - Started by ah_general_hoth

Stalemate at Butgenbach, 22nd december 1944.After a short rest and refit period the "Hitlerjugend" 12 SS panzer division was to attack on...

Normal topic

1st U.S. Army campaign #3: Barneville sur Mer - Started by ah_general_hoth

Barneville sur Mer, 17th July 1944.After the fall of Carantan 1st U.S. army now had the task of cutting off the Cherbourg peninsula to...

Normal topic

Grossdeutschland Campaign Part 1: The Hill of Hell. - Started by ah_general_hoth

The Hill of Hell, Rshew, 30th September 1942.Having taken part in the early phases of Fall Blau, the invasion of the Caucasus, the...

Normal topic

The Big Red One at Piano Lupo, Sicily 43 - Started by ah_general_hoth

The Big Red One at Piano Lupo, Sicily, 11th July 1943.Having secured a bridgehead in the vinicity of Gela, the Big Red One infantry...

Normal topic

1st US Army Campaign #2: Carantan. - Started by ah_general_hoth

Carantan,13 June 1944....

Normal topic

Eastern Front: Fight for Demyansk 1942 - Started by jackson62

Eastern Front: Fight for DemyanskDemyansk March 1942The Germans and Russians meet at a small village near Demyansk in March 1942.  This...

Normal topic

The Battle of Quinauan Point. - Started by wardog314

The Battle of Quinauan Point.January 22-February 8, 1942.Quinauan Point, Bataan Peninsula, Luzon, Philippines. Historical Background: ...

Normal topic

Battle of Aachen - Started by zangetsu25

The Battle of Aachen was a battle in Aachen, Germany, which occurred between 2-21 October 1944. By September 1944, the Wehrmacht had been...

Normal topic

Breakthrough to Arnhem - Started by pletch

Breakthrough to Arnhem BridgeArnhem, Netherlends, 17 September 1944 Moving his troops into a blocking line, Haupsturmfuhrer Krafft cut...

AH_Ober 2 years ago
Normal topic

GUAM-Orote Peninsula Campaign - Started by markc3711

Background Orote Peninsula, 28 July, 1944 During the early afternoon, while this situation was being rectified, General Shepherd went...

markc3711 2 years ago
Normal topic

Guam Campaign-Harmon Road roadblock - Started by markc3711

How about a little tank on tank battle in the Pacific. Try this one.Background21-22 July, 1944-Harmon Road roadblockA force, led by four...

markc3711 2 years ago
Normal topic

Battle of Piva Forks-Attack on Cibik Ridge - Started by markc3711

How about some more Bougainville Campaign.Try this one.Background  21-23 Nov 1943While on patrol, the 1st Platoon, Company F, 3rd Marines...

markc3711 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Axis and Allies Scenarios and Campaigns