Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

AAM database released - Started by AH_Ober

AAM players have created a searchable database for cards. It contains all 10 sets of cards, revised, in jpeg and printable. It is free of...

AH_Ober 9 months ago
Sticky topic

AAM Gaming aids: Special Abilities and Game Mechanics Q&A documents - Started by ah_sgtfury

There have been several discussions over the last few months bemoaning the lack of a comprehensive guide for the Axis & Allies:...

ah_sgtfury 2 years ago
Sticky topic

Links to the Updated cards - Started by ah_michael_hayden

For everyone that did not want to go searching through the other threads.......    Links to download the new cards in .pdf formatBase Set...

Page 1, 2
AH_Grenzewolf 3 years ago
Sticky topic

Axis & Allies Miniatures Set Lists: Early War 1939-41 & Counteroffensive 1942-43 - Started by pletch

Early War 1939-1941AlliesAustralia1.  Carro Armato M11/39 UBelgium2.  Belgium Bicycle Troop U3.  Belgium Infantry C4.  Belgium Officer U5...

AH_Ober 3 years ago
Sticky topic

THE GOOD TRADERS LIST IS BACK - Started by hornet69

Yes folks your handy dandy GTL KEEPER is back and i brought the GTL with me. Now if your know to it you make a trade with a person you...

AH_Ober 3 years ago
Sticky topic

GENERALS deck - Started by ah_neuraldream

This is the result of several months of work. The whole of the AAM forum was involved with the initial 32-card project led by NeuralDream...

ah_neuraldream 3 years ago
Normal topic

few questions about units - Started by Hargar

Hello all here....

AH_Ober 4 months ago
Normal topic

little advice - Started by dahund

Hey all, we are a group that have played a&a 1942 for a while now but we which to try another game and are considering mini, but as...

hey_yu 11 months ago
Normal topic

Unit count per country in A&A late war? - Started by jakealmighty

Well as it seems the late war stuff is coming back and I need to be in. For a 60 unit set, how many should each country get for a 1944...

jakealmighty 14 months ago
Hot topic

(Pre-Last) "PACIFIC FRONT" minatures set - Started by captainofcatan

Looking at the list of units per country per set I noticed that something was missing. Of the two major Axis powers only one got a themes...

Page 1, 2
captainofcatan 14 months ago
Normal topic

I will boucoff the angel 20! - Started by desperado334146

I won't spend a penny on the Angel 20 unless  the Wotc start making WAS and the other lines again. The Wotc is so unreliable and I don't...

captainofcatan 14 months ago
Hot topic

An official response from WOTC - Started by AH_Grenzewolf

In reponse to my inquires concerning the projected release of a future AAM (land) set, WOTC stated no work was being done with such a set...

AH_Ober 15 months ago
Normal topic

Axis and Allies Modern Conflicts - Started by tuck830

I love the Axis and Allies miniatures and I love the WWII setting but I thing that a great idea for an expansion pack would be to have...

AH_Ober 15 months ago
Normal topic

I will boucoff the angel 20!€! - Started by desperado334146

I won't spend a penny on the Angel 20 unless  the Wotc start making WAS and the other lines again. The Wotc is so unreliable and I don't...

desperado334146 16 months ago
Normal topic

Hills and LoS - Started by kentor_slowhand_02

Hi all, I was wondering if hills play any role in determining LoS. Specifically, I have a tank parked on a hill looking down at another...

von_stahl 16 months ago
Hot topic

If you could choose 1 unit for Late War what would it be? - Started by AH_Ober

If you could pick one unit for the new set. What would it be?Any Nation, Any single unit, Reprints This will have to do until the polls...

jakealmighty 16 months ago
Normal topic

Pill Boxes - Started by kentor_slowhand_02

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if artillery or things like ammo dumps can be placed within a pill box?

AH_Ober 17 months ago
Normal topic

Coming Back, What is everyone up to? - Started by gamemeister

Hello, Was a member on the old forums for A&A minis. Decided to look in after...oh 5 years.  Seems quieter now.  I suppose the last...

gamemeister 18 months ago
Hot topic

A&A Minis late war set list - Started by jakealmighty

Does anybody have the set list (even a rough draft) of Axis and allies set XI Late war?Heres what I've heard: USA (many units)M4A3E2...

Page 1, 2
jakealmighty 18 months ago
Normal topic

Happy Holidays - Started by AH_Ober

Happy holidays to all you gamers out there. I hope your stockings are filled with boosters and map pack tomorrow morning. Take the time...

AH_carrion 19 months ago
Hot topic

Helicopters in AAM - Your opinion - Started by pletch

Yep there were helicopters and autogyros in use during WWII.First to clarify, there is no information official or otherwise that...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
captainofcatan 19 months ago
Hot topic

Zrinyi assault howitzer - Started by lordxentar

I think that Zrinyi Assault Howitzer characteristics must be some kind of mistake: the gun has only 8/8/7 against panzers, but these...

lordxentar 20 months ago
Normal topic

"How about Substitutes/Proxies?" - Started by captainofcatan

57549268 wrote:74914395 wrote:57549268 wrote: WAs at sea was done with the assumption there is only one set, we got 4 more!Well, if that...

captainofcatan 22 months ago
Normal topic

Whats your fancy 2 - Started by AH_Ober

You know the drill. I will give you several platoons equeal within one point in value to an IS-2, 61 points. You choose the platoon you...

AH_Ober 2 years ago
Normal topic

No love for the Archer :-( - Started by kentor_slowhand_02

I noticed on here that any discussion of british armies totally omits the Archer. Are they really that bad? I played a game vs a German...

lurker74 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Axis and Allies Minis General