Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

The Official Introduce Yourself Thread - Started by pureheart1975

This thread is here to introduce yourself to this forum group of regular posters, the OTTers. Tell us about yourself. Share your...

Page 1, 2, 3... 33, 34
Bounty.Hunter 1 month ago
Sticky topic

The Mysteries of the Tavern ... Explained! - Started by zombie_babies

Ok, welcome.  If you've already been here a while, uhh ... welcome again.  This thread is (hopefully) gonna explain what I think is the...

Kram-Odlog 4 months ago
Normal topic

DnD Geek and Filmmaker asking for your support - Started by Inaubryyn

Howdy, fellow DnDers....

Inaubryyn 2 days ago
Normal topic

"Dungeons & Dragons will get you no where in life" - Started by WizardsAndWarriors

When I was 13 years old (32 years ago) and obsessed with Dungeons & Dragons, I was told by an adult who had a major influence in my...

neomahakala108 2 days ago
Normal topic

OTTers in exile - Started by Kram-Odlog

Thanks to my friend Trappedslidder, I have found the place where all the regulers of the Off-Topic Tavern now post and have fun. Come...

Kram-Odlog 2 days ago
Normal topic

for DM - need your best custom adventure to create a Game about it - Started by max.84.it

hiya,...

neomahakala108 2 days ago
Normal topic

How do i defend video games? - Started by Earth001

I am 20 and I am very passionate about my hobby of video games. So i get extremely defensive when I hear other people say that they are a...

neomahakala108 3 days ago
Normal topic

Domestic DnD - Started by PurplePuddleNut

Hello,...

PurplePuddleNut 15 days ago
Normal topic

I'm a graduate student conducting a survey on technologies in tabletop gaming. I'm looking for information from you! - Started by Vertrandtheangry

Hi, folks...

Vertrandtheangry 19 days ago
Normal topic

The BrainStorm Podcast - "The Think Tank" - Started by Bloodlust1997

The Brain Storm Podcast - "The Think Tank", a podcast in a 30 minutes or less format that is about Role-Playing Games, mostly focusing on...

Bloodlust1997 24 days ago
Normal topic

Can anyone get the forum search to work? - Started by Misanthrope_Prime

Ever since Wizards switched to new forum software a year or so ago the forum search functionality seems borked for me. I thought it was...

Misanthrope_Prime 1 month ago
Normal topic

D&D Movie Rights Trial - Started by Synjin

http://deadline.com/2014/09/dungeons-and-dragons-movie-rights-trial-sequel-lawsuit-warner-bros-universal-835320/...

Synjin 1 month ago
Normal topic

anyone know of any text based D&D like RPG games online? - Started by darth_smaul

I have spare time during the day from time to time and would love to be able to play on and off on a browser based game that is like D...

aktillum 1 month ago
Normal topic

The Gamers: Dorkness Rising - Started by aktillum

I just saw this movie for the first time and had quite a few chuckles. Anyone else seen it? If you haven't, its fully available on...

lesbiansamurai 1 month ago
Normal topic

Price? - Started by XDragonXSlayerX

Does anyone know if there is a price on: The Book Of Names by Alexander J. Beltramo Copyright 1988??

ORC_Animus 1 month ago
Normal topic

Does anyone know where to get patches 1.221588 to 1.231763 english and 1.231763-1.231765 english for neverwinter nights 2 original campaign? - Started by Catara1

I have been searching for all of the patches for NWN2 original campaign since atari decided to shut down the server that allowed...

ORC_Animus 1 month ago
Normal topic

Search? - Started by Methen

Didnt this forum use to have a search?

Methen 1 month ago
Normal topic

Guardians of the Galaxy - Started by Kram-Odlog

What a great movie!

ZekForDar 1 month ago
Normal topic

Will Disney buy Warner/DC? - Started by Luis_Carlos

I have just reaen in the news a little time ago. ...

Kram-Odlog 2 months ago
Normal topic

Forum Rollback? - Started by shivafang

Looks like the forums got rolled back.  Threads that I was trying to reply to vanished and threads that previously had answers now have...

shivafang 2 months ago
Normal topic

Character Images - Started by sademica

hello...

Kram-Odlog 2 months ago
Normal topic

"The Quest" Reality Show - Started by Dreamstryder

"Unscripted" show is more accurate than "reality" show, because this one's not set in reality....

Kram-Odlog 2 months ago
Normal topic

Character Drawings - Started by Varail

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but what the heck....

Kram-Odlog 3 months ago
Normal topic

D&D Documentary Kickstarter - Started by Lawngnome4hire

The Great Kingdom, A feature length documentary uncovering the true tale of the rise and fall of the creators Dungeons & Dragons....

Kram-Odlog 3 months ago
Normal topic

Legends of Cthulhu Action Figure Line - Started by jonwes

Have you guys seen this KS? It's only got five hours left, but if they can make $10,000 in the next 5 hours, we get a free add-on H.P....

Kram-Odlog 3 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Off-Topic Tavern