Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Useful Link for Dungeon Masters - Started by wrecan

If you are looking for useful links for Dungeon Masters, or general links for materials on wizards.com that you're always using, go to...

BChaos714 Apr 04, 2015 16:07:09
Sticky topic

Read This!!! Where Should I Post? - Started by wrecan

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I'm wrecan, the Forum Guide. With the switch in editions, there's been a lot of confusion as to what threads...

wrecan Jun 06, 2008 10:24:40
Normal topic

Extended rest in the Far Realm - Started by Floejborg

Hi all......

Floejborg 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Adventure B)log - Started by BuddhaKai

Hey!  Got a thing for you guys.  I'm gonna post my adventures about a game I'm going to be running soon, figured I'd try the whole...

BuddhaKai Apr 17, 2015 15:06:31
Normal topic

How to tweak for losing a leader (4e) - Started by PeterAbelard

I'd just figured out how to challenge my five-PC level 8/9 party, and then the bard up and leaves.  I don't have a replacement, so I'm...

Matyr Apr 17, 2015 13:01:16
Normal topic

How do you react if player is questioning DM decisions? - Started by TrueManiek

I wonder if Dungeon Masters reading this forum are often questioned in their decision by the players. Let’s face it, we are not...

Beoric Apr 16, 2015 17:43:22
Normal topic

The Town Guard - Started by Stormlance

So I'm going to be running a series of short, one hour or less games for a group of friends during our lunch break at work. We sat down...

ORC_Cricket Apr 16, 2015 16:29:16
Normal topic

What should I do if my players want to constantly change their race & class? - Started by Tanedhelion

The players in my session are constantly wanting to change their race & class. Every new player handbook we get they immediately see...

krappleby1976 Apr 15, 2015 23:01:39
Hot topic

Demons vs. Religious Player - Started by cassi_brazuca

Hey, guys. I will just ask a question. Let’s talk about demons. Or devils, daemons, fiends, whatever the exact name, let’s focus on the...

Page 1, 2, 3... 6, 7
MrCustomer Apr 15, 2015 18:50:37
Normal topic

"Evil" rogue wants to use lycantrhopy to get dark vision - Started by 23571113

One of the characters is a halfling rogue. Due to a lack of dark vision, he feels under utilized at times. He read up on ways to...

Phobos Apr 14, 2015 13:52:45
Hot topic

PC family members are an endangered species - Started by Unca_Laguna

When's the last time one of your players has given himself a family during character creation? Not COMPLETELY unprecedented...

BuddhaKai Apr 13, 2015 18:22:23
Normal topic

Just questioning the game balance in this. - Started by THExFALLENxLORD

Alright, I have been DMing a fair amount of campaigns, these campaigns I run are of various ELCs. So keep this in mind. I also apologize...

Krusk Apr 09, 2015 14:32:30
Normal topic

Gaming terrain - Started by Afetbinttuzani

Hi, all....

Imaculata Apr 09, 2015 10:25:27
Normal topic

Cheap/easy mapping for Dms - Started by SlothfulWhiteWizarrd

Hi I was wondering if I could get some easy or cheap methods of displaying my world as a dm not really looking to spend money. As simple...

Imaculata Apr 08, 2015 3:42:49
Normal topic

How much influence can players have on the world? - Started by TrueManiek

That’s right, players, not characters....

Imaculata Apr 08, 2015 3:41:02
Normal topic

Where's the chalice gone? - Started by cordayne

Alright, so!  In my campaign, I've encouraged the players to take part in the world building. One of the players plays an aspiring...

Imaculata Apr 08, 2015 3:38:06
Normal topic

Linking Adventures (reposted from another forum) - Started by dippyblonde

Trying to link a series of mini adventures for a group.  They've described themselves as mercenaries, but I don't want it to all boil...

dippyblonde Apr 07, 2015 0:27:45
Normal topic

Optimized Builds - Started by Zaueski

This will be my first time DMing a session (3.5) and I've played several times before and I tend to be a minmaxer, but i dont want to...

Krusk Apr 05, 2015 14:53:10
Normal topic

Where do you start? - Started by Stormlance

I'm just curious, where do you start when building a homebrew world?...

BChaos714 Apr 04, 2015 16:02:46
Normal topic

Broken rule - Started by Jeyarr

A player wants to use his epic level handle animal skill to train a diety.  And he has a high enough diplomacy that he could get away...

THExFALLENxLORD Apr 03, 2015 17:22:11
Hot topic

Broken rule - Started by Jeyarr

A player wants to use his epic level handle animal skill to train a diety.  And he has a high enough diplomacy that he could get away...

MrCustomer Mar 30, 2015 21:14:13
Hot topic

Anybody know where I can find fake, yet good looking, coins? - Started by CorrinAvatan

Title says it all.  I'm looking to get some coins that can be used for action points/gambling/flourishing/etc.  My players tend to be...

ck313jm Mar 27, 2015 9:44:30
Normal topic

Need a Suggestion for Good Webcam for Remote Gaming - Started by bcby02

So I'm planning to run a new campaign soon, and my table is sort of at a deficit of people. We have three of our core group, myself...

DaBeerds Mar 21, 2015 19:12:19
Normal topic

Looking for DM Help over Skype - Started by SunInTheStorm

Our group has stumbled through the first half of it's story arc, switching DM between each quest and I have now taken control of the...

Noctaem Mar 18, 2015 8:17:05
Normal topic

Workshopping SWRPG (yes, kinda off-theme...) - Started by Geer_

This admittedly is somewhat off-theme for these particular boards, since they're meant for D&D. Nevertheless, where do you folks...

Eck Mar 05, 2015 8:17:39
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - What's a DM to Do?