Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Ideas behind creating a character, can someone help :D - Started by ryanlogan

So i have the idea of creating a 4e character that is a DC Superhero thrown into the D&D 'world' i was wondering some ideas on who i...

Aranador 18 months ago
Normal topic

Spirit Caller Character - Started by Kratos1810

I wish to make a character that calls upon his ancestors to assist him in fighting. If at all possible, I want him to be a Revanant....

Kratos1810 18 months ago
Normal topic

Superior Implement Training not working in Character Gen tool? or am I doing something wrong? - Started by tharc

Hi, I created a dwarf cleric, typical dwarf cleric build...took the versitile feat (holy symbol and mace)...then a few other ones that...

mr_virus 18 months ago
Normal topic

Questions to spur character development and plot hooks - Started by gebell

Does anyone have pre-campaign questions that can be asked of players to help them develop characters? I think that most people (myself...

Baby_Bobo 18 months ago
Normal topic

Hello all,I'm a parent getting a group of 12 year olds into playing D&D for the first time. I purchased teh red box players essentials kit and the DM essentials kit and had the kids make their characters, and we had their first iencounter which went - Started by cpwilliams

Hello all,I'm a parent getting a group of 12 year olds into playing D&D for the first time. I purchased the red box players...

Mad_Jack 18 months ago
Normal topic

Two characters from vauge stats - Started by lemonlime

What kind of characters could be made from these kind of stats? Any race and/or class. Any edition D&D. I would prefer any...

Beldak_Serpenthelm 18 months ago
Normal topic

Power Ranger / Kamen Rider character ideas? - Started by unknownair

I'm thinking of creating a character a bit like a classic power ranger or kamen rider character but i'm not too sure on all the options I...

unknownair 18 months ago
Normal topic

Champion of the Parish Character Backstory - Started by Kratos1810

I have him planned as a paladin, but now I have no idea where to go for a backstory for him. The best i got is his hometown was overrun...

codemagus 18 months ago
Normal topic

Issue with back story. Any ideas? - Started by ashaelcervantes

I have two characters joining my group. We have a six man group so it gets busy. In the group now are a human paladin human Druid dwarf...

codemagus 18 months ago
Normal topic

At What Point Is Too Much? - Started by Sir-Zalphon

I am pondering playing a 3.5e Cleric of Pelor with my D&D group and I wished to gain people's thoughts on what level of roleplaying...

salla 18 months ago
Normal topic

Unique character voices - Started by zhara

So, I know that some players do, and some dont, so I was wondering what everyone's opinion on character voices was. I personally try to...

Kaganfindel 18 months ago
Normal topic

I need somone to draw my guys. - Started by thevoltagewolf

Hello, I have a male tiefling rogue. He has a dagger and cross bow. I would like the the cape darkened. Remove the metal mask.(If...

Mad_Jack 18 months ago
Normal topic

First time playing an evil character - Started by evil_yordle

Hello all, I have been play d&d for about a month now and this is going to be my first time playing an evil character. The campaign...

Uncle_Bupkis 18 months ago
Normal topic

4th Ed.Character Creation Help Needed - Started by barby007

Hi everyone! I am COMPLETELY new to this style of Role-Playing gaming and new to DnD. I played my very fist game with a computer random...

barby007 18 months ago
Normal topic

To the Big City - Started by arthull

Going to start a druid and need a back story . Realy just thinking how/why my wood elf druid went to the city and how your charaters...

arthull 18 months ago
Normal topic

Bioshock-Big Daddy Character - Started by Kratos1810

Is it possible to make a Big Daddy character with a Little Girl sidekick? I was thinking of RP'ing the Little Girl, and the Big Daddy is...

Kratos1810 18 months ago
Normal topic

Shadar-Kai and Immortality - Started by tritestament

So I am making a Shadar-Kai ranger and have some questions regarding their background as a race. If anyone could help I would really...

MalakLightfoot 18 months ago
Normal topic

Terra, the Warlord|Shaman - Started by Undrhil

Terra's a Changeling and is very good at what she does.  She loves to boss people around (Commander's Strike and Claws of the Eagle for...

Undrhil 18 months ago
Normal topic

Running a god's errands/original class - Started by matthatter18

Hey all!I ended up taking the "Pivitol Event: Possession" background for a character. Basically, she was possessed, and an agent of some ...

matthatter18 18 months ago
Normal topic

Suggestions for my Svirfneblin Druid - Started by SeriouslySean

I'm currently working on the story for my Svirfneblin Druid, Rigger Blightfang. I'll be playing him in a 4E campaign I was invited to so...

ToeSama 18 months ago
Normal topic

base attack bonus in "DnD essentials" guides - Started by rihch442

I have been trying, with little luck to find a chart in my DnD Rules Compendium that explains how to compute base attack bonus for the...

MalakLightfoot 18 months ago
Normal topic

4E (Passive Support) Cleric of the Raven Queen - Started by bardicmusic

Trying to come up with a way to justify a messenger of Peace of the Raven Queen. So far it seems nearly impossible to justify a messenger...

tarsul_spellbreaker 19 months ago
Normal topic

Skill Power feat past level 2 - Started by wildside316

Can I take the feat Skill Power at level 4, or would I had to have taken it at level 2?

wildside316 19 months ago
Normal topic

pictures - Started by grapeape

Were can I find pictures of what equipment,weapons,and everything looks like?

WhisperMagellan 19 months ago
Normal topic

Suggestions for Dwarf Battlemind Background - Started by dernic

Hi all!I've just lost my character in the current campaign and now I'm starting a new one. It will be a dwarf battlemind named Jormglorm...

zoju 19 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e  Character Development