Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Kalashtar paladin MC Ardent, Path of Light - Started by blodwyn

Hello folks,first time here for me. Apologies for possible errors, english is not my native language.I've been developing, for an Eberron...

blodwyn 12 months ago
Normal topic

Roleplaying based on character stats - Started by Sn3pp4ht1hs

Hey, so I am new to 4e having played 3.5 a few years ago.  The campaign I played in before was a more hack-and-slash campaign due to a...

Sn3pp4ht1hs 12 months ago
Normal topic

Bob the Minotaur - Started by Runeheart

Hey there,Name is Wayne and I have started a Minotaur with my D&D group and have begun writing a back story for him.But due to not a...

Runeheart 12 months ago
Normal topic

Hexblade Character Fluff? ;) - Started by kurokishi

Okay guys, you guys helped me out about a year ago with my character named Henry Archer.I was stuck conceptually on where to take him...

kurokishi 12 months ago
Normal topic

Pandora Hearts Protaganist Help - Started by Minato_2110

Hey there, first time poster. As the title says, I need help wondering what class I should use to make Oz Vessalius from the Pandora...

Minato_2110 12 months ago
Normal topic

Celeb Class and Role - Started by osimplayer

My friends and I are setting up for our next campaign toons and wanted to have a theme.  One of us mentioned the A-Team and we all liked...

Mad_Jack 13 months ago
Normal topic

Character Help for Ex Pirate tunred a Cleric of Kord - Started by Cupz

My brother, our friend and me started playing less than a year ago and so far I've been the only DM.  My brother is going to start DMing...

Cupz 13 months ago
Normal topic

Sandman Mercenaries - Started by saraceen_psycho

Hey guys This may seem as a strange request (and I hope I'm at the right place (subforum)), but I'm trying to set up a mercenary company...

Myzri 13 months ago
Normal topic

Just your hands character - Started by akumaoniujuo669

Ok so I know iam supost to have a idea of what i wanna play and I do just dont know how to make it. So i figured id ask the pros at this...

Silverseeker 13 months ago
Normal topic

Not sure if I'm doing it correctly :/ - Started by snibuda

Hi!I'm not sure about in which language I should write my Forum entry. I searched for a German site, but everyone seems to speak in...

Mad_Jack 13 months ago
Normal topic

New, Halfling Character - Started by icecreammikey

Ok so lets first start by saying, i'm new, i just started yesterday to do my Solo adventure. I have never ever played this game before,...

Akoo 13 months ago
Normal topic

Help me choose a deity? - Started by thebogotaboyz

So I'm creating a Paladin Warlock hybrid character named Aranion that is also multiclassing into Assassin (lol a little bit of everything...

PoetheSchizo 13 months ago
Normal topic

Flavor appropriate Themes for a Gnome Mage (Illusionist)? - Started by masteraleph

Slightly complicated story:Our group started out playing 4e with a restricted set of options- books only, no Dragon Magazine, and no...

chintu1 13 months ago
Normal topic

Need help picking between Paladin and Battlemind for a Tiefling Infernal Prince. - Started by LastDarkness

This is for a 4e Game. Characters start at level 1, there is a current cap of level 11 at the moment and no multiclass or hybrid...

chintu1 13 months ago
Normal topic

How to play a follower of Selûne? - Started by PestilenceX

I will be playing a character in a new campaign starting around lvl 2 and I chose a hybrid cleric ranger. (4th edition)The problem I'm...

chintu1 13 months ago
Normal topic

Thoughts and suggestions on the back story/story of my Thri Kreen Warrior Prince Ranger? (long read) - Started by laminatejml

Hey guys. I've invested a lot of time in my Thri Kreen Ranger and I'm really digging him. I came up with an entire back story and how I'd...

TheForgottenCommand 14 months ago
Normal topic

How do you play your Deva? - Started by benth3bear

HiIn about a month I will be starting a new campaign where I am going to attempt to play a Deva Invoker. I have written a backstory for...

Drecon84 14 months ago
Normal topic

Is my "Vahar" a good Deva name. - Started by evilcake567

Some additonal detailsMy character is MaleHe is a Cleric

laminatejml 14 months ago
Normal topic

How do I justify a Dragonborn Sorcerer that looks like a Human? - Started by laminatejml

Hey guys.I'm making a Dragonborn Sorcerer but in particular I want him to look like a human. My issue is thinking up of a cool/riveting...

CoeusFreeze 14 months ago
Normal topic

Any ideas story-wise and background-wise for a Thri Kreen warrior prince? - Started by laminatejml

Flavor/fluff-wise the Thri Kreen are one of those races that I really couldn't wait to make a build for. Wound up making a Thri Kreen Two...

laminatejml 14 months ago
Normal topic

Dune Character - Started by kn1ght_steve31

I am looking to build Paul Atreides from Dune, since I have been reading the book and am intrigued by his character in the book. As for...

kn1ght_steve31 14 months ago
Normal topic

Druid/Ranger Hybrid - Started by Kroann

If I played a Druid / Ranger Hybrid and took Hybrid talent with Ranger Fighting style Beast master, could I command my pet while I was...

sockmonkey66 14 months ago
Normal topic

Need help developing a character! - Started by adalizmcolon

Hello!I need some help creating a character not found in the Player's Handbook for 4e DnD.  I once made a nymph/orc or Nymphorc or...

adalizmcolon 14 months ago
Normal topic

Character backround roadblock-need ideas - Started by decker389

So i'm making my second character and i'm having trouble fleshing out a backround.Here's the basic info/general ideaForgotten Realms Name...

Flashohol 14 months ago
Normal topic

Drow personality development - Started by Sage20500

My friend is getting ready to run a Demon Queens Enclave campaign in a week or two, and I'm trying to work on how to interact with the...

MalakLightfoot 14 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e  Character Development