Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Hot topic

Drawing your Characters? - Started by shamrahil

Do you guys ever draw your characters?? I feel like alot of people used to do this but they don't anymore...You don't have to be a gifted...

TheBringer 10 months ago
Normal topic

Rogue Deity Question - Started by rmc115

I was thinking about making what I consider a "duelist rogue" either blade and buckler or two blades. I was wondering if it was...

Tony_Vargas 10 months ago
Normal topic

Is the Black guard limited in it's choices? - Started by ultralof

Hi!...

Be3Al2 10 months ago
Normal topic

What do you guys think of a Rouge/Ranger Hybrid - Started by SaraMistress

I have been working on a Rouge/Ranger Hybrid. He deals mostly in ranged attacks, and can wield a hand crossbow in his off hand a...

Mad_Jack 10 months ago
Normal topic

Randomized Race + Class Change - Started by windgate

So I started a campaign @ level 3 with the following character:...

Joenemeth1 10 months ago
Normal topic

Help with character class - Started by rmc115

I have been struggling to stick with a character for a long term campaign and I was hoping to get some assistance from the wizards...

Mr.Durriken 10 months ago
Normal topic

What Deity for a Cleric based on a Fire and Brimstone Preacher. - Started by DregenTheRed

Like the title says.  I am creating a Cleric that is based on a Fire and Brimstone Preacher.  I would like anyones opinion on which...

Artifact 10 months ago
Normal topic

Character Builder Crash? - Started by Moonshiners

Whilst in the middle of creating a character, the builder gave me an error.  I went to save my character to make sure I didn't lose...

svendj 10 months ago
Normal topic

Psionic spy! - Started by CelticPaladin

First let me apologize if this is the wrong forum. Long time browser, but first time poster. I was a little torn between posting here or...

knuckles664 10 months ago
Normal topic

New player needs help making Character. - Started by flozzsd

Hello everyone, My name is Flozz. And I've been wanting to play a session of dnd with some friends lately. But I just dont know how to...

Githilyak_ 10 months ago
Normal topic

Essentials Ranger (Hunter) vs. other Controllers - Started by Ziggeroy

So i've not played with the character builder since this Forgotten Kingdoms and Fallen Heroes books have come out. So I am kind of...

Ziggeroy 11 months ago
Normal topic

Help with creating a character - Started by playerliam

Hey! im new to d&d and am wanting to make a psion. He is a remnant with a dark aura, and i am wondering if someone can help me a bit....

Sea-Envy 11 months ago
Normal topic

2 Qs. most wizard PP, most generic PP. - Started by Sea-Envy

Have two questions looking for paragon paths and figured I could save time makeing one thread.I am thinking of makeing an iconic...

Sea-Envy 11 months ago
Normal topic

Bullywug Backround - Started by 6Doctor

Been looking for a good race for either a sorcerer or wizard character, and I was really struck by the roleplay potential of the Bullywug...

dulsi 11 months ago
Normal topic

Evil Primal (Shaman) Goblin: Looking for execution options - Started by DnDPouse

We're making a fun little side campaign for when people are missing from the party, in which we have a party of goblin types (3 goblins,...

Xaspian 11 months ago
Normal topic

Help me flesh out the backstory please - Started by throng

So I have a basic story for him but I really need help fleshing out his backstory, I'm not much of a storyteller, so all thoughts...

Apollo_Theron 11 months ago
Normal topic

have a concept, but how do i create it? - Started by lindz444

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm quite new to 4th edition but have the character builder that I have been messing...

Apollo_Theron 11 months ago
Normal topic

[Help] Skyship Pirate Crew - Started by Bounty.Hunter

Salutations everyone! So I've been working on a story arc that will be featuring the return of an airship from a previous adventure. This...

Bounty.Hunter 11 months ago
Normal topic

Help, I want to start D&D but I have a specific hero in mind. - Started by H.Bull

Hey so I'd like to start playing D&D. From what my buddy told me, I would want to be a mix of a thingy called Wizard and Psyonic....

Duskweaver 11 months ago
Normal topic

Drow Seeker - Started by alord927

I'm looking to refluff my Drow Vengeful Seeker. I'm not digging the primal aspect but like the affects of the powers. I thought maybe he...

cheesyhero9 11 months ago
Normal topic

Who was your most fun/favorite character? - Started by HRSegovia

Forgive me if this topic is overdone here.  It's my first time posting on this particular forum (and only a handfull on the D&DNext...

HRSegovia 11 months ago
Normal topic

Kalashtar paladin MC Ardent, Path of Light - Started by blodwyn

Hello folks,first time here for me. Apologies for possible errors, english is not my native language.I've been developing, for an Eberron...

blodwyn 11 months ago
Normal topic

Roleplaying based on character stats - Started by Sn3pp4ht1hs

Hey, so I am new to 4e having played 3.5 a few years ago.  The campaign I played in before was a more hack-and-slash campaign due to a...

Sn3pp4ht1hs 12 months ago
Normal topic

Bob the Minotaur - Started by Runeheart

Hey there,Name is Wayne and I have started a Minotaur with my D&D group and have begun writing a back story for him.But due to not a...

Runeheart 12 months ago
Normal topic

Hexblade Character Fluff? ;) - Started by kurokishi

Okay guys, you guys helped me out about a year ago with my character named Henry Archer.I was stuck conceptually on where to take him...

kurokishi 12 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e  Character Development