Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

What do YOU think MY character looks like? - Started by Demetri_Knighthawk

(inspired by RavingDork's Character Gallery) How about this?: Lets all together make a thread where someone posts their character...

Page 1, 2, 3... 370, 371
Valygar_Corthala 3 days ago
Sticky topic

The Ten-Minute Background--Post your characters! - Started by The_Stray

Here is something I use for my players that allows me to get a good background outline from my players to break the ice with. It gets...

Page 1, 2, 3... 23, 24
aangozai 10 months ago
Hot topic

Let me Draw your Characters! - Started by MeGiant

Hi Explorers,...

MeGiant 5 days ago
Normal topic

Best 4e class for an Earthbender/CoH Earth/Stone character - Started by JS20

So just to give you an idea, the concept is an elementalist who can solely work with Earth, think Earthbenders from Avatar or Legend of...

willimm 5 days ago
Normal topic

Halfling/Merfolk Character? - Started by mutedsanity

Hey, I'm fairly new to D&D yet, and I'm playing a campaign set in a coastal town in the 1920's and having a merfolk or half-merfolk...

Tsulia 20 days ago
Hot topic

My first Hybrid ruleconform or broken? - Started by Thorgaaz

Hello I´m relative new in Dungeons and Dragons and so I´m not too sure about my new hybrid character. Until now I only played my Wizard....

Thorgaaz 24 days ago
Normal topic

Need help with creating a name. - Started by Wolfsleigher

So my character is a Dragonborn Robot Warlock. My personal quest is unknown to the rest of the group. All I can tell you is that my...

Thorgaaz 26 days ago
Normal topic

Pixie Assassin Help - Started by mr_abomination

So I'm building a Pixie Assasin and the two guides I could find on the topic of assasins were pretty contradictory (this one and this one...

Thorgaaz 26 days ago
Normal topic

trying to master at arms rogue - Started by legendaryhuntsman

Trying to make a decent rogue think need some help want to use short sword and hand crossbows taking two fisted shooter having trouble...

Thorgaaz 26 days ago
Normal topic

I'm having a hard time creating a backstory for my character for - Started by Undeadfighter

Dungeons and dragons undead campaign and I'm having a hard time creating A backstory for my undead character.....

Undeadfighter 1 month ago
Normal topic

Artificer Familiar - Started by Arklith

Hello, so I'm building a dwarf artificer and I was thinking of giving him a fimiliar sometime soon, just not sure what would be good to...

Zathris 1 month ago
Normal topic

Need help with a background - Started by arthic

Here is my situation, I have a changeling psion, i got notified from my DM that i am 3rd in line nobility! I am absolutely horrid at...

baldhermit 1 month ago
Normal topic

Which character should I play? - Started by Chandraraj

Hi there. I'm in a bit of a pickle right now. I have two characters that, well, both sound like a lot of fun to play (both mechanically...

Chandraraj 1 month ago
Normal topic

Conjurer/summoner - Started by TheVampire

whats a good conjurer build and is it ok for a conjurer to wear armor of any type?

baldhermit 1 month ago
Normal topic

How would I make an Eladrin Runepriest work? - Started by Illogical_Blox

I'm deadset on creating an Eladrin Runepriest (basically, a graceful, mobile Runepriest), but the problem is that Eladrin are NOT good...

baldhermit 2 months ago
Normal topic

Lore About Gibbeth - Started by coolenudel

Dear wizard community...

coolenudel 2 months ago
Normal topic

Moon Beam Sky Willow (Half-Orc Barbarian Fighter) - Started by Chakasulu

This is a character I plan on running soon and I'm looking for any and all feedback. To be clear, when I say feedback I don't mean "good...

Chakasulu 2 months ago
Normal topic

Help with a Changeling backstory? - Started by Derpnik

So I'm looking for a bit of help here.  Maybe it's choice paralysis, but I just can't come up with anything decent for my Changeling...

baldhermit 2 months ago
Normal topic

Plague Doctor-Themed Leader - Started by Nittles

So my group may be starting a new 4e game soon, and I'll probably be the Leader again. I'd really like to play a Plague Doctor themed...

0akenshield9 3 months ago
Normal topic

Trying to make a build work... - Started by Hephalumph

Okay, so usually I would post in CharOp for build advice. But in this case, I know the build is going to be sub optimal, so the majority...

woif 3 months ago
Normal topic

Jekyll and Hyde - Started by virtualpants

This is actually a mechanics question, but since it's targetted at a character's backstory, this seemed like the most appropriate place...

virtualpants 3 months ago
Normal topic

Help planning a dark sun character - Started by OMGodzillla

Hi all, frequent lurker here, was just looking for advice on coming up with a characters back story, and also a little optimization help....

baldhermit 3 months ago
Normal topic

Convinced a party member tried to kill me. Need RP ideas. - Started by Garja

Sorry for this being long, I didn't train the "concise posts" skill....

BRJN 3 months ago
Normal topic

Fastest Possible Ground Mount movement - Started by TheGreatStreetguru

More for fun than anything else, whats the top speed you can get a land mount to go in combat? Starting with a horse gets you 10, and a...

Garja 4 months ago
Normal topic

Insanity Chart? - Started by CliveDauthi

Hello all; thanks for taking the time to read.I made a new character for an upcoming game, which is going to be mentally unstable (due to...

BRJN 4 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e  Character Development