Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Hellish Rebuke + Curse Damage - Started by Kroann

Just wondering if I am able to apply my curse damage on the extra damage I deal with Hellish Rebuke after taking damage?

CUBPHILDND 8 months ago
Normal topic

Orb Implements - Started by MysticCowboy

I have for this last campaign been an orb caster and loving every second of it.  However I know my DM is a good DM but a little crazy and...

pinkisthenewred 8 months ago
Normal topic

Implement Enhancements - Started by Raksayarth

If you enhanced an implement—say, a staff—and channeled an attack power through it, would the enhancement apply to the power?...

RisingZan 8 months ago
Normal topic

Immediate Reactions Question - Started by valoric347

Ok I have a real noggin scratcher here, and I need help. This is not a small, unimportant problem, and the answer will change the...

Jagannatha 8 months ago
Normal topic

sneak attack and melee implements - Started by Keaerin

Can sneak attack be used with light blade implement attacks? I seem to think it can becasue it  doesn't specifically say weapon attacks...

Keaerin 8 months ago
Normal topic

Grabbing. An attack? Keywords? - Started by Stabtar

Unfortunately, as grabbing is not structured like a normal power, there are some grab mysteries when attempting to suss out exactly how...

thespaceinvader 8 months ago
Normal topic

is the "All-Seeing Eye" what it calls itself? - Started by Nitrojulian2

Stabtar 9 months ago
Hot topic

Do Fey Beast Companions count as Beast Companions? - Started by bpitv_gritz

The benefits of the Beast Mastery ranger fighting style are limited to use on "your beast companion", while the companion granted by the...

pinkisthenewred 9 months ago
Normal topic

''Elemental'' weapons vs implement. - Started by Marendithas_the_Necro

Hello guys, I'm wondering, if for example, a swordmage gets a lightning weapon, who can do lightning damage with free actions, when he...

Marendithas_the... 9 months ago
Normal topic

Teleportation - Started by Raksayarth

When teleporting, is the range of teleportation 2 dimensional, or can a player teleport to the top of a building or  a wall if the...

RisingZan 9 months ago
Normal topic

Druids, Polymorph, and Paragons - Started by grainofricechibi

I'm currently building a razorclaw shifter druid (predator), and I'm looking at taking the Moonstalker paragon path (shifter racial). ...

Nephthysis 9 months ago
Normal topic

Defenders aura/opportunity attacks - Started by Lokifisher

I apologise in advance if this has been asked before but I couldn't find a thread....

Scatterbrained 9 months ago
Normal topic

Paladin's mark - Started by joemagma

When a paladin divine challenge's (It's mark) an emeny, in order for it to remain active after your turn do you have to attack the emeny...

masteraleph 9 months ago
Normal topic

Targeting Allies while blind - Started by phatboi

Our DM wasn't sure today about some cleric powers that effected allies while he had various vision impairments.....

phatboi 9 months ago
Normal topic

Lycanthropes themes vs Claw Gloves item - Started by Marendithas_the_Necro

Hello guys, I'm having some questions about one possible combo....

Marendithas_the... 9 months ago
Normal topic

What does Extra/Double Manifestation do for non-Genasi Genasi by RAW? - Started by Doobledigoop

I personally think the answer is kinda obvious, but I still wanted to get some more opinions....

Vulf 9 months ago
Hot topic

Jump over difficult terrain? - Started by Damon_Tor

This seems, perhaps, flawed: can you just jump over difficult terrain?  In most cases, difficult terrain is just 1-2 squares, so if you...

Page 1, 2
thespaceinvader 9 months ago
Normal topic

Feywild Guardian + Warp in the Weave - Started by Sabasses

I have a Knight in LFR that has the following Aura enforcement:...

pinkisthenewred 9 months ago
Hot topic

Substituting Melee Basic Attack - Started by simies

When you charge or aop it says you use a melee basic attack, understood.  But some powers say you may use this power in place of a charge...

RisingZan 9 months ago
Normal topic

Is "Walk" a Power? Can it Acquire Keywords? - Started by JohnnyBlaise

If you have the movement type "teleport" does it make sense to consider the term "Walk" a power that costs one Move Action and that now...

JohnnyBlaise 9 months ago
Normal topic

What neutralizes the Teleport ability? - Started by redrumpc

If a character can teleport when immobilized, prone, etc., when can they not teleport?

JohnnyBlaise 9 months ago
Normal topic

Another Stealth Question/Fleeting Ghost Utility - Started by joeymillions

I chose the Fleeting Ghost Utility which allows me to make a stealth check at the end of my 6 square speed, If I have partial cover. My...

thespaceinvader 9 months ago
Normal topic

Mage Hand implement swapping in combat? - Started by samcifer

Can Mage Hand be used for swapping tomes in battle as a single action? For example: can I use it to store a tome and pull out a different...

RisingZan 9 months ago
Normal topic

Ki Focuses, Light Blades, Implement Bonuses, and Deft Blade (et al feats) - Started by randomvirus

I'm going over some character builds and I need some help checking out some validities....

Jay_Ibero_911 9 months ago
Normal topic

PCs as mounts? - Started by Foxy_Boxes

So one of my players, who's a small race, wants to use another player as a mount. Now I know the rules allow this, but how do the...

CUBPHILDND 9 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e Rules Q&A