Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Rules Q&A FAQ + ask a simple question - Started by mvincent

Rules Q&A board FAQ + ask a simple question, get a simple answer...

Page 1, 2, 3... 387, 388
masteraleph 11 days ago
Sticky topic

The Rules Of Hidden Club: Targeting things you can't see in D&D. - Started by LordOfWeasels

The Rules Of Hidden Club:  Things you can't see and things you can't find, in D&D....

Page 1, 2, 3... 37, 38
AbdulAlhazred 1 month ago
Sticky topic

Shaman Spirit Companion FAQ - Started by GelatinousOctahedron

This is identical to what I have up in my shaman handbook, but I think this is useful enough to include here as well since there are...

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
Noctaem 3 months ago
Sticky topic

Rules you didn't realize - Started by orukal

This message has been edited to include all of the rules that this thread have come up with. RED lines are unconfirmed rules. Please PM...

Page 1, 2, 3... 34, 35
thespaceinvader 3 months ago
Sticky topic

Ready an Action FAQ - Started by gwydion9

Readying an Action FAQ Why?The rules forum gets a lot of questions on ready an action, and I've also noticed that many posts not actually...

Page 1, 2, 3... 6, 7
LordOfWeasels 13 months ago
Sticky topic

Consolidated Customer Service Answers - Started by heffroncm

Figured we could make our own little mini-FAQ full of the answers we've recieved from Customer Service. I'll keep this updated about once...

Page 1, 2, 3... 21, 22
kilpatds 20 months ago
Normal topic

Does Invigorating Stride Let you shift 0 and then take your 2nd wind? - Started by DateOfLies

The wording on the power is: "You shift a number of squares equal to your Wisdom modifier, and must not end the shift adjacent to any...

DateOfLies 3 days ago
Normal topic

When an NPC is under two similar effects... - Started by cangerstein

In our groups game this past Saturday we ran into a question that I'm not sure where to look to find an answer to.  An NPC who was...

cangerstein 6 days ago
Normal topic

Errors in the 4th Ed Rules Correction PDF - Started by kazza4441

Can someone help me find the answers to my questions?  I've found quite a lot of errors in the Rules Correction PDF for 4th Ed, but I can...

thespaceinvader 11 days ago
Normal topic

Daggers as Superior Implement question - Started by Crow1313

Hello Everybody,...

Crow1313 13 days ago
Normal topic

Dark Sun and MM3 - Started by Kruxe

Does the Dark Sun Creature Catalogue use the updated monster math used in MM3?  If not, does anyone have a better way to do on the fly...

Beoric 15 days ago
Normal topic

Official Errata - Started by wildefox

I'm going to be playing in a 4th edition campaign relatively soon, and I was trying to track down a document with the consolidated errata...

thespaceinvader 15 days ago
Normal topic

Can you use the Dice of Auspicious Fortune roll (No Action) while you are dominated? - Started by ethaenn1

In the situation we were in, the player wanted to use one of the low results of the Dice (roll was a 1) to miss a friendly player while...

IraJacobs 17 days ago
Normal topic

Command Circlet - Started by bcby02

There is a 5th level magic item called Command Circlet, as property it allows telepathic communication with a creature that has a...

Pentagram 22 days ago
Normal topic

Magic Missile and permafrost question - Started by Damean

Ranger|wizard hybrid using permafrost. If I'm use using arcane implement proficiency to be able to use a frost weapon for my implement ...

Yunru 23 days ago
Normal topic

Do they stack? - Started by Solovar42

My girlfriend is asking if you can stack vulnerable damage?...

RedSiegfried 25 days ago
Normal topic

Vulnerable stack? - Started by Solovar42

My wife was asking if she has an ability that gives 5 vulnerability to the enemy but the enemy already has vulnerability 10. Do both stack?

thespaceinvader 26 days ago
Normal topic

Anyone have some Insight for Eternal Defender on SMALL Size Characters? - Started by LaserFace

I've done some searching around, but can't seem to find any answers one way or another on this particular subjet.  So I'm asking here for...

Macv12 1 month ago
Normal topic

Crit dice - when do you add them? - Started by limeybastard

I've tried searching, but forum search is terrible, and google searching the forums didn't turn up the answers I needed (or any threads...

fluffmonster 1 month ago
Normal topic

Hybrid skill question - Started by Crow1313

Hello everybody!...

masteraleph 1 month ago
Normal topic

Grabbing With a Garrote - Started by Stabtar

Hey friends,...

posineg 1 month ago
Normal topic

Is the Character Builder calculating my stats right? - Started by Dracovis

I think we've all had funky things calculate when we use Character Builder. This character is getting me confused though. It feels like...

baldhermit 1 month ago
Hot topic

Lightning Weapon and Promise of Storm (advanced rules) - Started by mhbjarkistef

This is a question about damage types and power keywords and uses of the Genasi Promise of Storm Racial Power.Lightning Weapon:...

Jerico_Mason 1 month ago
Normal topic

Keyword and Weapon damage - Started by DM_Rocco

My question is about keywords and damage....

baldhermit 1 month ago
Normal topic

4E compendium and character builder - Started by It_is_not_Martin

I cant find these anymore on this website. Have they been removed? Or is there soem seris of links I have missed?

It_is_not_Martin 1 month ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e Rules Q&A