Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Rules Q&A FAQ + ask a simple question - Started by mvincent

Rules Q&A board FAQ + ask a simple question, get a simple answer...

Page 1, 2, 3... 386, 387
WibbleNZ 2 days ago
Sticky topic

The Rules Of Hidden Club: Targeting things you can't see in D&D. - Started by LordOfWeasels

The Rules Of Hidden Club:  Things you can't see and things you can't find, in D&D....

Page 1, 2, 3... 37, 38
Araiadan 7 days ago
Sticky topic

Shaman Spirit Companion FAQ - Started by GelatinousOctahedron

This is identical to what I have up in my shaman handbook, but I think this is useful enough to include here as well since there are...

Page 1, 2, 3... 8, 9
Noctaem 1 month ago
Sticky topic

Rules you didn't realize - Started by orukal

This message has been edited to include all of the rules that this thread have come up with. RED lines are unconfirmed rules. Please PM...

Page 1, 2, 3... 34, 35
thespaceinvader 1 month ago
Sticky topic

Ready an Action FAQ - Started by gwydion9

Readying an Action FAQ Why?The rules forum gets a lot of questions on ready an action, and I've also noticed that many posts not actually...

Page 1, 2, 3... 6, 7
LordOfWeasels 12 months ago
Sticky topic

Consolidated Customer Service Answers - Started by heffroncm

Figured we could make our own little mini-FAQ full of the answers we've recieved from Customer Service. I'll keep this updated about once...

Page 1, 2, 3... 21, 22
kilpatds 18 months ago
Normal topic

Hidden condition - Started by daedel

According to the latest correction, you can make a stealth check (if conditions are met) at the end of a move action or any action that...

Yunru 14 hours ago
Normal topic

Question about crawling and being removed from play - Started by joemagma

1. My first question deals with crawling. The rule states that when your crawling you move at half speed, my question is that if you have...

thespaceinvader 16 hours ago
Normal topic

Using Flurry of Blows on an Ally - Started by RangerJoe

Many appologies if this has been addressed. A player wants to use his Monk's Centered Flurry of Blows on another player to move them...

thespaceinvader 2 days ago
Normal topic

Simplified Rules - Started by nhinote

My goal here was to keep the essence of D&D without the exhausting rules. Please let me know what I'm missing, but don't let the...

thespaceinvader 2 days ago
Normal topic

Grabbing With a Garrote - Started by Stabtar

Hey friends,...

Stabtar 7 days ago
Normal topic

Enhancement Bonus - Started by HDKnight

How does the enhancement bonus effect a weapon? Example: I have a rod that acts like a +2 Light mace with some charges and acts like a +3...

thespaceinvader 9 days ago
Normal topic

[RANGERS] Stalker's Mist - who exactly is affected by this power? - Started by kaitri

Hello,My DM believes that the Stalker's Mist power obscures the vision of all creatures in the area affected.  Could someone please let...

thespaceinvader 10 days ago
Normal topic

Temporary Hit Points - Started by Francky

Hi me and my friends have a few questions. We have a Fighter lvl.11 that as a Cons mod of +5, Using the Character Builder he made a Bat...

thespaceinvader 10 days ago
Normal topic

Monster Maths - Started by VinceP

What is the ideal difference between Monster defences and PC attacks?...

VinceP 10 days ago
Normal topic

Anyone have some Insight for Eternal Defender on SMALL Size Characters? - Started by LaserFace

I've done some searching around, but can't seem to find any answers one way or another on this particular subjet.  So I'm asking here for...

LaserFace 14 days ago
Normal topic

Grabbing & Monsters Dying - Started by Warrthorn

Hello, first time poster here. I have 2 questions....

thespaceinvader 16 days ago
Normal topic

Critical Hit - Started by Ryujin07

Hi everyone!...

Noctaem 18 days ago
Normal topic

Detecting an Invisible Portal - Exodus Knife ? - Started by brettlangbdl

How easily can NPC's detect the portal of an Exodus Knife ? It states the portal is inivisible, but that isn't the same as "Hidden" which...

Pentagram 20 days ago
Normal topic

"Selfless Protector" feat question - Started by Newbisan

Hi all, I have some questions about the Paladin feat, Selfless Protector, defined below:...

Newbisan 21 days ago
Normal topic

Grab, Carry, Die? - Started by brettlangbdl

In a recent adventure, a huge dragon Grabbed a PC and Carried him into a pool of Lava, where the dragon played "roast-the-Ranger"....

Chainsawhand 21 days ago
Normal topic

Phasing & damage ? - Started by brettlangbdl

Can a creature be damaged whilst phasing ? Say a spectral creature moves across the board.. does it provoke attacks of opportunity from...

Noctaem 23 days ago
Normal topic

Wizard Blur spell query - Started by brettlangbdl

Blur...

Noctaem 27 days ago
Normal topic

Question about druid sentinel - Started by joemagma

I have a few questions about how his animal companion works. Does it die at 0 hit points? Does it get healed when I get healed? How do I...

Jay_Ibero_911 28 days ago
Normal topic

1 or 2 targets range attacks - Started by longtalljohn

Question regarding range attacks that state "one or two targets."  If the attacker only has one enemy, can he attack twice with the bow...

thespaceinvader 1 month ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e Rules Q&A