Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

4e ask a simple question, get a simple answer - Started by surreal

Might as well start the other thread that I'm known for... I'll just cut'n'paste the notes from the other one...

Page 1, 2, 3... 524, 525
thespaceinvader 2 hours ago
Sticky topic

The Complete Collection of Character Build Links - Started by The_Collective

All Some of the links are temporarily broken....

Page 1, 2, 3... 13, 14
baldhermit 23 days ago
Sticky topic

A Beginner's Primer to CharOp. - Started by RuinsFate

A few things worth knowing about the Character Optimization board:There's also a CO IRC channel!The boards aren't the only place to...

Page 1, 2
zelink551 14 months ago
Hot topic

Mora, the unkillable avenger - Started by mellored

Page 1, 2
kalil 2 minutes ago
Normal topic

PEACH Half-Elf Paladin|Battlemind/Champion of the Order/Topaz Crusader - Started by GPuzzle

Level 16:Show...

RenZhe 22 minutes ago
Hot topic

Stepping Razor: Making the Most of Eladrin Swordmage Advance - Started by mellowship

Eladrin Swordmage Advance is one of the better +striker feats out there, and yet it is attached to a class that is tricky to turn into a...

Joshua_Randall 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Best Control Powers for Swordmages - Started by CroBob

I'm currently trying to figure out what the best controller type encounter and daily powers there are for Swordmage at each level. How to...

RenZhe 1 hour ago
Normal topic

Slayer question - Started by Seth_Ulrik

I'm a little curious how this works. The slayer has the ironwrought theme. Uses a gouge. Is a half-orc. Wearing boots of the mighty...

Seth_Ulrik 4 hours ago
Hot topic

Blasting/Striker Wizard/Mage build? - Started by TheGreatStreetguru

Can anyone point me in the direction of a solid wizard striker esk build? I can't seem to find a way to make one thats really strong, I...

erachima 6 hours ago
Normal topic

Arcana Min Maxing - Started by TheGreatStreetguru

I know of the feats/background/obvious ways....

TheGreatStreetguru 15 hours ago
Hot topic

Resourceful Magician - Started by Seth_Ulrik

Hi all. My question is simple, at least, I hope it's simple. The level 16 Recourceful Magician feature reads:...

Mommy_was_an_Orc 1 day ago
Hot topic

Thrill of the Hunt: The Ranger's Handbook - Started by lordduskblade

Thrill of the Hunt: The Ranger's HandbookA skilled ranger can glance at the mud on your boots and tell where you last camped. -Firebrand...

Page 1, 2, 3... 37, 38
Foxy_Boxes 1 day ago
Hot topic

Which defenses are attacked most often (at epic)? - Started by phb

Has anyone published an analysis of the ratio of attacks that are made by monsters into the four defenses?...

Page 1, 2
Alraune 1 day ago
Hot topic

Trolls on the rise? - Started by Jay_Ibero_911

Is it just me or is there an increasing number of ancient threads getting necro'd by brand new poster? Am I jjust paranoid or are there...

awaken_D_M_golem 1 day ago
Normal topic

[PHB-Only] Suggestions on best build to synergize with a Cleric? - Started by whitishknight

Starting a new game (this time with all that errata) at level 12. Party kinda comes and goes since we're all pretty busy; the only person...

awaken_D_M_golem 1 day ago
Normal topic

Half-Orc Paladin/Champion of The Order/Lorekeeper - Started by GPuzzle

This build was an experiment in being a Straladin primary defender. His mark punishment is a prone+daze+slide 3 combo, on top of slow and...

pinkisthenewred 1 day ago
Normal topic

What theme for a Thief? - Started by AJGibson

Specifically, what theme for a Drow Hand crossbow thief. The build is pretty close to the build in the thief handbook: http://community...

Mommy_was_an_Orc 2 days ago
Hot topic

The Demiurge Molecule: A Sorcerer/Elementalist Handbook - Started by duelistdelsol

The Demiurge Molecule: A Sorcerer's (and Elementalist's) HandbookSought through internal pyre and wind / not ready to remember where to...

Page 1, 2, 3... 18, 19
Zathris 2 days ago
Hot topic

Death Before Dishonor: A Knight's Guide - Started by lordduskblade

Death Before Dishonor: A Knight's Guide"We knights are blessed in that we do not run from it; we seek it." -Tristan, King ArthurSo, I...

Page 1, 2, 3... 9, 10
Backmask 3 days ago
Hot topic

Curseswitch, Tiefling Bard|Warlock/Flame of Hope/Destined Scion - Started by GPuzzle

This build was an experiment in deploying a Nova similar to Killswitch's without being a Warlord, which can be broken down into:...

RenZhe 4 days ago
Hot topic

We Were Once One: A Shardmind guide - Started by Lord_of_Asdf

We Were Once One: A Shardmind guide!

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
Lord_of_Asdf 4 days ago
Normal topic

Help with First Wizard - Started by twizzlybear

Guys, after a 20 year break, I'm very lucky to be asked to join a group with a level 10 character....

Mommy_was_an_Orc 5 days ago
Hot topic

Wintertouched, Lasting Frost and Frost Weapons - Started by iarfur

Allrighty, I'm new to D&D and new to these forums, so please be gentle if my question is a stupid one....

Page 1, 2, 3
Jay_Ibero_911 5 days ago
Normal topic

Path Of The Iron Wolf's Blade - Started by RenZhe

AKA the Pain Train Has No Brakes. This was originally a thought exercise to produce a 'blaster'-type rogue capable of burying as many...

Alraune 5 days ago
Hot topic

Monk/Assassin build? - Started by DreamingGod005

Help me come up with a build that won't die. Thanks!

Page 1, 2
willimm 5 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - 4e Character Optimization