Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Planescape Monstrous Compendium v3.x - Started by zombiegleemax

This is a compilation of all planescape monsters, book by book, along with conversions of monsters not yet updated to 3rd edition. This...

Page 1, 2, 3... 14, 15
warghoul 23 months ago
Normal topic

Art of the Wheel - Started by wjliii3

Does anyone have a good picture of the Great Wheel? Or any other Planescape art useful for a campaign.

Throvin 8 days ago
Normal topic

Will Planescape be a 5th Edition Setting? - Started by wyrdhamster

I know that Forgotten Realms will be default setting for new edition. But Eberron and Dark Sun also get they setting books. There were...

Throvin 8 days ago
Normal topic

Githyanki Tir'su Fonts - Started by Samloyal23

I love the githyanki and want to create materials for an adventure using their language. I have looked high and low for true type font...

NaerenVastir 9 days ago
Normal topic

Planescape Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World - Started by Agony_Aunt

Preamble. This is an advert for a persistent world based on the Neverwinter Nights 2 game engine set in the Planescape setting. I've...

Agony_Aunt 3 months ago
Normal topic

I'm selling Planescape and Forgotten Realms miniatures. - Started by GreenKnight

http://www.ebay.com/sch/renef78/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=...

GreenKnight 3 months ago
Normal topic

Modules - Started by warghoul

Semi-poll I guess.Whats the best/your favorite Planescape module? Fire of Dis is the only one I have used which is kinda weird, me being...

addle-cove-anarchist 9 months ago
Normal topic

The Fated - Started by willpell

I need a grognard's opinion.  Entirely ignoring rules, just give me a flavor-based answer.  Can a Monk be a Fatemaker?

yusakuasano 9 months ago
Normal topic

Death of Aoskar - Started by svendj

I'm trying to find out more about Aoskar, the supposedly dead god of portals. Specifically, I'm trying to find out approximately when he...

addle-cove-anarchist 15 months ago
Normal topic

Shadowlands recruits Planescape's Colin McComb - Started by sciborg3

Update here on McComb as a $25,000 stretchgoal:"We're super excited to offer up a new Stretch Goal that we feel certain we'll achieve,...

Normal topic

God pretending to be another god - Started by svendj

Might as well post it here too. I'm having a crisis of faith, so to speak. My game is in the Planescape setting. It's widely known that...

Hot topic

3e locations in 4e cosmology - Started by mvincent

Here is my best reconciliation of 4e locations to 3e locations.Astral plane: same place as in 3e. Dominions include:• Archanus: ruins of...

mvincent 20 months ago
Normal topic

Thought Exercise: Planescape: Torment under 4e - Started by Mist-Bound

Like the title says; my memories of the wonderful 2nd edition game "Planescape: Torment" were recently jogged. Although I know 4e is on...

Mist-Bound 20 months ago
Normal topic

Whats it all about - Started by bone_yard

I'm kinda curious about what is plane scape since I keep hearing all this cool stuff about the system but never what its about....

addle-cove-anarchist 21 months ago
Normal topic

Find your Gods, How does this sound for a game. - Started by feygor

The PC's come from a world that the Gods have abandoned. All of the gods have either up and left or killed. The character's are sent to...

Sir_Joseph_the_Crowe 21 months ago
Normal topic

Planescape Torment NPcs converted to 3,5 - Started by Dark_Ansem

I'd like to know how you would convert those characters to 3,5 edition.The Transcendent One (Planescape Torment)Ravel Puzzlewell ...

Dark_Ansem 21 months ago
Normal topic

First Issue of our Free Planewalker's Codex is Available! - Started by sciborg3

First Issue of our Planescape fanzine is launched! Just follow the link here, and definitely feel free to share and seed across varied...

addle-cove-anarchist 2 years ago
Normal topic

Planescape 2nd edition Spell Index - Started by zetawhyjay

Does a a compilation of all 2nd edition planescape Spells, book by book, along with conversions of Spells not yet updated to 3rd edition...

zetawhyjay 2 years ago
Normal topic

Recommended reading for the Blood War - Started by VaultDweller

I'm currently DM'ing a 4e campaign (in the Forgotten Realms).  The party is still level 1, but assuming the group stays together, my long...

Samloyal23 2 years ago
Normal topic

What Did You Learn From Planescape? - Started by Samloyal23

When I read the description of the different factions I twigged immediately to the Sensates. The idea of gaining enlightenment from all...

Samloyal23 2 years ago
Normal topic

Planescape for low level characters? - Started by shrykull_dup

In 2E the outer planes were called the planes of power not the inner ones, and do any of still tend to think that way? That you'd have to...

Samloyal23 2 years ago
Normal topic

Planewalker Quarterly Zine - Started by sciborg3

Planewalker Quarterly ZineWe're creating a new, free quarterly fanzine for planar aficionados and we want you to help us! Our goal is...

warghoul 2 years ago
Normal topic

Looking for Patrons for the Multiversal Open Design Project - Started by sciborg3

Please consider patronizing one of the latest Open Design projects, Dark Roads and Golden Hells:www.koboldquarterly.com/k/front-page9819....

sciborg3 3 years ago
Normal topic

Looking for Planescape Contributions! - Started by sciborg3

Looking for contributions for Alternate Prime Worlds and Alternate Multiverses - would love to see any ideas people have for either...

sciborg3 3 years ago
Normal topic

4E Planescape - Started by dan_vk

In 1998 TSR released The Faction War, a supplement designed to end the product line. The conclusion of the supplement was made official...

slaadron 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Planescape