Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

List of Dragonlance Novels - Started by kalstrand

I've been away from Dragonlance novels for a couple years now.  I have most of the novels but know I am missing some of the last year or...

Sokaki 9 days ago
Normal topic

Help!!!!!!! - Started by jackskel21

I need to know if there is a item, spell, or misc. that allows someone to conceal there alignment from everyone? Possibly even there own...

Tetrahelius 4 months ago
Normal topic

Kitiara Teaser - Started by Plaguescarred

Here is a quick BTS of our test shoot. We will be working with Adam Jay on the 30th for the REAL DEAL! However we couldn't help but show...

Plaguescarred 7 months ago
Hot topic

Your Favorite Dragonlance Novel - Started by gerrin

What is your favorite Dragonlance novel?Mine is Hammer and Axe by Dan ParkinnsonGreat book about the founding of Thorbardin.

DLfan 10 months ago
Normal topic

New Dragonlance Material! - Started by DoctorBadWolf

Go make some! :PNo seriously. Go make some, and submit it. wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/dred/...They specifically want DL related...

lairston 13 months ago
Normal topic

Tower of Losarcum in Taladas? - Started by Dragonhelm

One theme I've seen from a few people is the idea of the Tower of Losarcum moving to Taladas, much as how the Tower of Palanthas moved to...

patriarchbogue 14 months ago
Normal topic

Dragonlance in Dragon #421! - Started by Dragonhelm

You wanted official 4e Dragonlance content? You got it. Dragon magazine presents two Dragonlance articles - one on legendary items of...

raptor112 15 months ago
Hot topic

Chris Perkins says there's only one story worth telling in Dragonlance - Started by Granakrs

Chris Perkins at WotC said THIS!"If you ask me what I think is the most iconic D&D story, I’d probably defend the War of the Lance as...

Page 1, 2
radaractive 16 months ago
Normal topic

Draconian lifecycle from birth to adulthood - Started by dangerous_journeyman

Is there any information/sourcebook detailing the life of a draconian from birth to adulthood/enlistment into the Dragonarmy?Just...

Granakrs 16 months ago
Normal topic

Timeline for a DL Retcon Campaign - Started by panzerzodiark

Post this on the DL Forums a while back, now I'm just sharing it hereI came up with my own concept of a retcon for Dragonlance, via a...

panzerzodiark 17 months ago
Normal topic

New Dragonlance Article in Dragon 421 Announced - Started by Plaguescarred

2 article on Dragonlance were announce in the back of Dragon 420!Looking forward to it...COMING NEXT MONTH:You Say Dragonborn,           ...

panzerzodiark 17 months ago
Normal topic

E-Books - Started by desdinovadragonkin

Can anyone recommend a good site for Dragonlance E=books? Even Amazon doesn't have the ones I am searching for. I am looking for the...

myriddian 17 months ago
Normal topic

Ongoing Adventures - Started by gerrin

Dear Dragonlance fans:I am pleased to announce the venture of a new fan based Dragonlance project. This project is working bringing up...

gerrin 18 months ago
Normal topic

Dragonlance 3e - Started by Nephilius

My sister-in-law's boyfriend and I were discussing Dragonlance stuff last night and the question came up about 3rd Edition books.  He...

Nephilius 18 months ago
Normal topic

The War Mace.... God or Not? - Started by jackskel21

I am currently in the Dragonlance Campaign, i am a minotaur fighter of 3rd level that plans on becoming a Knight of Neraka, within the...

jackskel21 19 months ago
Normal topic

Tales from Krynn: The tears of Mishakal - Started by Panartias

-          Tales from Krynn – prefaceThe following could be called fan-fiction  - not hard Dragonlance lore. As far as I know, there is...

Panartias 19 months ago
Normal topic

Margeret Weis AMA on Reddit.com Fantasy (11/12) - Started by elquesogrande

Margaret Weis is doing an AMA with Reddit's Fantasy group this evening.  Thought you might like a heads-up...www.reddit.com/r/Fantasy...

elquesogrande 20 months ago
Normal topic

Dragonlance 2E, What book holds the commoner class? - Started by celtascharbarran

I was curious to know which book holds the commoner class of 2E Dragonlance?  Was it a book in the boxed set? and if anyone would have it...

Dragonhelm 21 months ago
Normal topic

Dragonlance Novel Question (Spoilers) - Started by irishwolfe

Is anyone else a bit dissapointed in the ending to Dragons of a Summer Flame? I mean, here's some questions I have:-What happened to...

Dragonhelm 2 years ago
Normal topic

Dragonlance 4th Edition - Started by azrael_macool

Hey, I am honestly surprised that there isn't already someone doing a straight-up conversion of Dragonlance. Well, let me re-phrase, one...

smc1977 2 years ago
Normal topic

Extend scenario in Dragon of Dream - Started by okamichi

I am translating to 4e "Dream" in Dragons of Winter(3.5e) scenario....

okamichi 2 years ago
Hot topic

Explain Dragonlance to a mainly 4e guy - Started by Chimpy20

I hear a lot about Dragonlance which I know is a old D&D campaign setting, but what made it different to any other ordinary campaign...

Page 1, 2
DLfan 2 years ago
Normal topic

Interview with Margaret Weis - Started by motg

Hi everyone!I just wanted to drop a quick link to a great interview we had with Margaret Weis. What a great lady!www.mindofthegeek.com...

smc1977 2 years ago
Hot topic

Dragonlance is a go for 4th edition! - Started by iltharanos

Apparently the news is in from Gen Con that Dragonlance will be updated to 4th edition and the novel line will continue past 2009. More...

Page 1, 2, 3
Dragonhelm 2 years ago
Normal topic

Blue Crystal Staff - Started by winterhaven

What happens to the Blue Crystal Staff in the books and the modules after it is taken to Xak-Tsaroth? Does it go back to Miskakal or do...

winterhaven 2 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Dragonlance