Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

epic astral battle idea - Started by militarygnrl2

For the last year I've been making a 1 - 30 campaign in my own campaign world where the gods are not present but may show up later, so...

militarygnrl2 Jun 6, 2013 10:59:24
Normal topic

Stairs of Ebonflight - Started by Bad-People

I’m writing a campaign about a magic flying black city called Ebonflight that has reappeared after vanishing 80 years earlier. It is now...

Bad-People May 5, 2013 20:30:28
Normal topic

3.5 Homebrew fiend/undead hunting PrC: feedback please? - Started by Beldak_Serpenthelm

I've been working on this prestige class for a while, and I was wondering how much more work you guys think I should do with it. Are any...

Beldak_Serpenthelm May 5, 2013 20:26:39
Normal topic

Trap/challenge idea: Fermat's Room - Started by 1337DnDMTCn3rd

Taken directly from a movie of the same name.The party enters a square room and the door locks behind them. Inside they are presented...

1337DnDMTCn3rd May 5, 2013 20:03:30
Normal topic

Campaign Arc Ideas....not quest ideas... - Started by Tharc

So, a lot of talk goes into encounters, making them, running them, making them better, etc on this forum. One thing that I haven't seen ...

PoniesNSunshine May 5, 2013 3:28:22
Normal topic

New Race Idea: Wolfen - Started by necramancie

So I got to sitting around with a DM, talking about letting me play a Lycanthrope in their campaign. I'm new to D&D, and really...

necramancie May 5, 2013 14:36:08
Normal topic

Missing a word - Started by chuck80

I'm in the middle of an exercise in simplification that may or may not see play.I'm trying to round up the different "knowledge" skills...

taradusis May 5, 2013 7:41:40
Normal topic

dungeon crawl, with surface world. and rpg elements - Started by trashoon

i need help making a dungeon crawler with rpg elements. any body know how?  

taradusis May 5, 2013 7:38:28
Normal topic

Dragonborn and Orcs? - Started by CaNMaN22

Just a quick question...Would a dragonborn clan/really big tribe help orcs take back both of their land? If so would the orc leader have...

Neutronium_Dragon May 5, 2013 21:39:50
Normal topic

New to the game - Started by bradleyyboyy

New to the game, my friends and I all just started playing our own homebrew game, we are trying to play the game straight, follow the...

bradleyyboyy May 5, 2013 17:37:39
Normal topic

Dream Module - Started by mastercliff

Ok, to be honest, I only looked through about 20 pages when using the search.  Most of it was comprised of the two ongoing creation...

mastercliff May 5, 2013 14:12:00
Normal topic

Feedback for a campaign idea needed. - Started by famouserik

Pondering a new campaign world today. A distopian world where the one monothiestic god has died or gone away. A world where the current...

taradusis May 5, 2013 8:09:41
Normal topic

bay city D&D 3.5 player looking to find a homebrew D&D group to join - Started by aeon_nightroad87

my names joe and i am looking to get back into being a player. i was a player in a group for a year and i have been DMing for almost a...

aeon_nightroad87 May 5, 2013 16:05:18
Normal topic

4e Bladesinger Rework - Started by twilight33

Me and my play group havent been a big fan of the essentials classes, to simplified for our tastes. we like the idea behind some of the...

twilight33 May 5, 2013 9:40:02
Normal topic

Genre Blending in D&D - Started by Jamespies

Hello there.The D&D campaign I am about to run is based on a huge planet (many times the size of earth) where some of the continents...

thadian May 5, 2013 4:17:13
Normal topic

New Look Vampires - Started by KidCanada

I am still working on my campaign world and i have decided to make the vampires look different then what wizards have them look like.  So...

KidCanada Apr 4, 2013 21:15:06
Normal topic

Nephilim race (PEACH) - Started by Eisenritter

ShowUnwanted spawn of gods and primordials, hated by both and loved by fewRACIAL TRAITSAverage Height:  6'6"-7'6"Average Weight:  250-350...

Eisenritter Apr 4, 2013 23:31:47
Normal topic

[Hybrid Stuff] Infernal Monster Style - Started by Eisenritter

DisclaimerShowYes, it's Exalted, no I'm not original, a fair bit of the fluff and names and such came from either Revlid's expansion...

Eisenritter Apr 4, 2013 21:09:41
Normal topic

In need of suggestions! - Started by jh71595

Currently I am working on a project, that is essentially going to be what pathfinder was to 4e. The only problem that i am having is...

whipmaster Apr 4, 2013 15:48:20
Normal topic

Starting Homebrew Campaign - Started by theprince

Starting new campaign.  I have an idea of the kingdoms/powers at play.  I see a recurring lich being a long term enemy of my party.  Main...

whipmaster Apr 4, 2013 15:39:21
Normal topic

Luck Points - Started by Calion

I've given up on XP as suggested on p. 121, DMG. However, as I am used to using XP in the old-school way of promoting player involvement...

Janx_14 Apr 4, 2013 1:14:35
Normal topic

Short encounter end-boss ideas for level 7 adventure - Started by rozen

Hey guys, a newbie DM here.I'm currently making few short encounters to help me get some experiences in DMing,and I'd like to get some...

taradusis Apr 4, 2013 21:20:25
Normal topic

[4e HouseRule] Escalation dice to replace expertise - Started by skitleer

Hello, after hearing about the escalation dice mechanics I really liked the idea. Quick recap for those that don't know it : it's is a...

Jacktannery Apr 4, 2013 3:42:06
Hot topic

DnD Modern 4th edition - Started by yngthlet

Hi to all those that may or may not hate me....

yngthlet Apr 4, 2013 12:44:12
Hot topic

The DM's discussion. - Started by TristanS10

Do you want to discuss your campaign and ideas with other DMs. Got a great idea for a new rule but there's nobody to tell. If so this...

thac0manic Apr 4, 2013 7:46:40
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Homebrew Campaigns