Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Victorian Steampunk Western Brainstorming - Started by Chirp

I've begun work on a Steampunk western setting with a low-magic flavor. It is a post-apocalyptic setting, set in the ruins of a steampunk...

taradusis Feb 12, 2014 9:38:59
Normal topic

Sportz Fer Gobbos an Humies: Snotball! - Started by Mumpsy

This game is inspired in part by Mutant League Football and Blood Bowl of GW notoriety. I am running an Arabesque campaign where the...

Mumpsy Feb 08, 2014 17:52:14
Normal topic

random world properties - Started by LustSwordsinger

our party is takin a few characters into sigil and doing a stint of planar explorations for a few sessions. we are doing it at the behest...

LustSwordsinger Jan 29, 2014 15:57:22
Normal topic

Hybrid Talented Versatility For Hydrid Bards?? P.E.A.C.H., please - Started by VoyRager

Can you expert here confirmed the soundness of this concept feat. I will bypass this idea if you guys show me why it can't work, so here...

VoyRager Jan 27, 2014 8:12:42
Normal topic

Questions Regarding OGL and d20 - Started by weezact7

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post it, but it seems the most relevant. I'm looking for some legal beagle to answer a few...

weezact7 Jan 24, 2014 7:12:20
Normal topic

D&D Next character option: starsigns. - Started by BuddhaKai

So for anyone who has played any of the Elder Scrolls games, you'd recall choosing a star constelation as a birthsign to give your...

BuddhaKai Jan 23, 2014 11:02:38
Normal topic

Brave New World - Started by Jimbro

So I'm starting a blog all about the world I'm building for D&D Next. Take a look and let me know what you think. Leave me a comment...

Jimbro Jan 21, 2014 19:13:03
Normal topic

"Gravekeeper" (Non-evil Necromancy prestige class) - Started by Diachronos

Everybody talks about the necromancer who robs tombs and raises armies of undead to conquer and destroy. But what about the other side of...

Diachronos Jan 21, 2014 9:01:01
Normal topic

need planning adivce - Started by kunoichi

basically I finally became a dm buttt.... tmy first session had somne minor hicups... main;y because I couldn't rp as the dm.... and I...

kunoichi Jan 20, 2014 11:47:47
Normal topic

PC knowledge ideas - Started by RegortheRuthless

I'm looking for ideas for explaining PCs knowledge of events and culture in my conworld that occurred prior to 1st level/the campaign...

RegortheRuthless Jan 18, 2014 12:06:44
Normal topic

Super Power idea, need feedback - Started by ProphetofEverblight

So im DMing a 4e campaign, players are currently level 5 and i was contemplating the addition of new "Super" Powers. These powers are...

ProphetofEverblight Jan 07, 2014 11:17:49
Normal topic

Out of Game Slave Trade Scenario - Started by FarmBoss

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster....

FarmBoss Jan 06, 2014 20:45:32
Normal topic

Need help with Homebrew Weaponry - Started by Erbenroc

Hi....

Erbenroc Jan 06, 2014 6:16:59
Normal topic

Valkyn - Started by stargazer_dragon

Case anyone here might be interested I am helping to spread the word about a new RPG that is under development...

stargazer_dragon Dec 31, 2013 9:29:39
Hot topic

And Let There Be Fish-Men: KUO-TOA - Started by TheBringer

Alright, here's my attempt at making kuo-toa a playable race option for pcs. I tried to keep it balanced and open to as many class...

oddish.043 Dec 25, 2013 2:31:02
Normal topic

Homebrew system - Salvage Tech - Started by Chirp

So I'm working on a hombrew setting that takes place beneath the streets of New York City, which uses the d20 Modern system. In this...

Chirp Dec 25, 2013 0:32:37
Normal topic

Holiday Homebrew Campaigns - Started by Bad-People

Anybody have any holiday theme campaigns or materials? Crampus anyone?

Bad-People Dec 21, 2013 18:08:20
Normal topic

Revamping the D&D monetary system - Started by Khaelieth

Hey, I'm revamping the monetary system in D&D for a homebrew campaign to make it more realistic, and I was wondering if anyone had...

Beoric Dec 18, 2013 16:41:13
Normal topic

Homebrew 4th Ed rules - Started by starfire311

Hi all here is a house rule that I am working on for my 4th ed campaign....

rampant Dec 07, 2013 22:42:36
Normal topic

Asking For A P.E.A.C.H. For My Affinity Shards Of SeKola Design. - Started by VoyRager

I was inspired to designed a series of artifact weapons for my all 4th ed. regulated format SeKola world settings by a discussion...

rampant Dec 03, 2013 1:22:36
Normal topic

Need help- Divine Campaign - Started by TheDarkArtorias

I need help comming up with a divine campaign my players are an deva invoker, dwarf cleric, human avenger, and lastly a human paladin.   ...

rampant Dec 03, 2013 1:14:59
Normal topic

Help with my homebrew! - Started by thecursor2002

Sooo I've decided to make my first homebrew and for some reason I decided to pick the most out there setting I could think of: D&D...

rampant Dec 01, 2013 20:38:04
Hot topic

Lords of Creation : Chaos Within (OOC Thread) - Started by Topheh

We're back!  "Lords of Creation” is one of the most addictive forum games you’ll ever encounter. You might recall one of the earlier...

Page 1, 2, 3... 37, 38
TheForgottenCommand Nov 24, 2013 8:47:54
Normal topic

Hook - Started by QuicksilverWolf

Okay, I have an adventure I'm working on, called Hobgoblins and Bugbears. Can anyone guess what it's about? :p...

VoyRager Nov 22, 2013 8:45:09
Normal topic

The Holy Grail War - Started by monkey2k

Hello, new poster here and even newer DM.Going for a homebrew probably isn't the best idea for your first DM campaign, but I'm determined...

Boonedale Nov 20, 2013 3:07:59
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Homebrew Campaigns