Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Asking For A P.E.A.C.H. For My Affinity Shards Of SeKola Design. - Started by VoyRager

I was inspired to designed a series of artifact weapons for my all 4th ed. regulated format SeKola world settings by a discussion...

rampant 8 months ago
Normal topic

Need help- Divine Campaign - Started by TheDarkArtorias

I need help comming up with a divine campaign my players are an deva invoker, dwarf cleric, human avenger, and lastly a human paladin.   ...

rampant 8 months ago
Normal topic

Help with my homebrew! - Started by thecursor2002

Sooo I've decided to make my first homebrew and for some reason I decided to pick the most out there setting I could think of: D&D...

rampant 8 months ago
Hot topic

Lords of Creation : Chaos Within (OOC Thread) - Started by Topheh

We're back!  "Lords of Creation” is one of the most addictive forum games you’ll ever encounter. You might recall one of the earlier...

Page 1, 2, 3... 37, 38
TheForgottenCommand 9 months ago
Normal topic

Hook - Started by QuicksilverWolf

Okay, I have an adventure I'm working on, called Hobgoblins and Bugbears. Can anyone guess what it's about? :p...

VoyRager 9 months ago
Normal topic

The Holy Grail War - Started by monkey2k

Hello, new poster here and even newer DM.Going for a homebrew probably isn't the best idea for your first DM campaign, but I'm determined...

Boonedale 9 months ago
Normal topic

Map Legend Symbols - Started by ptlans

Greetings,...

Jacktannery 9 months ago
Hot topic

Lords of Creation: Chaos Within (IC Thread) - Started by Topheh

OOC Threadcommunity.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...(OOC_Thread) "There is an ancient story of a God, broken and scattered abroad. What...

Page 1, 2, 3... 18, 19
TheForgottenCommand 9 months ago
Normal topic

d20 modern and eXodus question - Started by goatee21

Hey all, I have a question on the rules for d20 modern/eXodus.  I don't understand where the Total Attack Bonus comes from in the weapon...

Chirp 9 months ago
Hot topic

Psionic Augmentation Striker: The 4e Soulknife - Started by embertiger

Soulknife: The Psionic Augmentation Striker...

Page 1, 2, 3
zapoqx 10 months ago
Normal topic

Homebrew for existing material - Started by kononoko

Classes...

kononoko 10 months ago
Normal topic

Guardian - Essential Shapeshifter Druid - Started by paradoxweaver

Hey everyone,...

paradoxweaver 10 months ago
Hot topic

Epic Solo Updates – The Gods Project - Started by dave2008

As a follow up to this post on updated Demon Lords:  community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758......

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
dave2008 10 months ago
Normal topic

Fell-Templar: Warlock Sorcerer King Paragon Path - Started by Cyvaris

So, something that has been bugging me is that Sorcerer King Pact Warlocks don't really have any real "umpph" Paragon Paths. Also, Fell...

Cyvaris 10 months ago
Normal topic

Monster Updates: Demons - Started by dave2008

Taking a break from my gods project (http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/3331206) I decided to update some more mundane...

dave2008 10 months ago
Normal topic

4e Jedi Class - Quick Glance - Started by xeowolf

So I got bored and did a random search to see if anyone had made a 4e conversion for jedi.  While I saw some threads discussing...

Guest268764246 10 months ago
Hot topic

Dungeons and Dragons Solitaire (first attempt at explaining it) - Started by Shiftkitty

“Here it’s another Saturday night and I ain’t got nobody,...

Page 1, 2
Zireael 10 months ago
Normal topic

Homebrew style of elderscrolls game for tabletop - Started by epeensenior

Well I've been searching for a good stand alone elderscrolls table top game, and sadly i only find races just added to the 4e or 3.5e...

Zireael 10 months ago
Normal topic

St. Mason Domains - Started by Bad-People

I have an old 3.5 war forged monk named Mason that I’ve been hanging on too for a while, his adventuring days are over so I thought I’d...

taradusis 10 months ago
Normal topic

Powered-up Vampire - Started by svendj

This thread is meant to offer anyone who wants to play a Vampire a number of fixes that gives them an effective character. The...

svendj 11 months ago
Normal topic

help making a homebrew pixie - Started by Johnsta13

I am looking to modify the official pixie from 4e to act and fight more like a Tinkerbell fairy might. Just a few inches tall and super...

taradusis 11 months ago
Normal topic

Geasas, Oaths and Regimen - creating Legendary Boons and Grandmaster Training - Started by Garthanos

Oath Binder: You can create legendary boons as mentioned in the alternate rewards chapter in the DMG2 these effects are bound up in an...

Garthanos 11 months ago
Normal topic

Afflictions and Disease Tracks - Started by Garthanos

These are a feature I would have liked to have seen taken further... I have been thinking about Bloodline and Oath magics and the flassic...

Garthanos 11 months ago
Hot topic

World settings: Flat or Round? - Started by BuddhaKai

Which do you prefer?Which do you think lends more to one type of world over another?I'm in the world building phase for my homebrew...

TheForgottenCommand 11 months ago
Normal topic

Gildorym :: D&D based Minecraft Server - Started by Kyazi

Dungeon & Dragons based Minecraft Server. We welcome all and want to have a great D&D experience while playing Minecraft!!

Kyazi 11 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Homebrew Campaigns