Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

New Points of Light! (And Dark!) - Started by kngdavid01

The new premise for standard D&D adventures is less on world-building, and more about building fantastic, isolated locations and...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
SgtFreakshow 11 months ago
Sticky topic

Compilation of Homebrew Classes - Started by brotherjgizmo

Please Tell me if I missed anything. No abandoned projects please....

Page 1, 2, 3
Ecrodorias 12 months ago
Sticky topic

Open discussion: BUILD A CITY 4.0!!! - Started by Dougan_Axehammer

Greetings everybody!...

Page 1, 2, 3... 16, 17
janusunaj 13 months ago
Sticky topic

Fireclave's Guide to 4e Race Mechanic Creation - Started by Fireclave

Fireclave's Guide to 4e Race Mechanic Creation v1.1Ever had a really cool idea for a race, but had no idea how to build it? Whether you...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
woolsome 17 months ago
Sticky topic

Power Stat Blocks - Started by Johnathan_Vagabond

I've been working to build the perfect power stat block on the forums.  It isn't really perfect, but I dare say it's close (thanks to...

Page 1, 2
chronostrike 21 months ago
Normal topic

DnD squad system for 3.5 or Pathfinder (work in progress, but with a lot of stuff already). - Started by frenchskaven

The goal of the “Geoffroy’s squad system” is to encourage player to work together in a fight in order to palliate each other weakenesses...

frenchskaven 15 hours ago
Normal topic

Interested? - Started by gamma18

Hi everyone. Looking for any interested in creating a charecter stat sheet for a variety of famous charecters. Some would be serious,...

gamma18 1 day ago
Normal topic

DM/Digital Artist needs Art Commissions! - Started by Kennstan

Dear DM's and Homebrewers,...

Kennstan 3 days ago
Normal topic

A New Pantheon for a New World - Started by SpedGuy

I am starting a campaign for some younger players (most are first time RPers), and after walking one (my son) through character creation...

SpedGuy 6 days ago
Normal topic

''The Fall of the Paladins'' (a new campaign) - Started by Aeletzio

Hello everyone....

Aeletzio 14 days ago
Normal topic

Real World D&D - Started by Halvor101

At Gen Con there is an launching which turns real world cities into an adventure story. They will allow authors to upload their own...

Halvor101 15 days ago
Normal topic

Homebrew Race -Finnings - Started by SovelsAtaask

Could someone look over my homebrew race? I made this for a nautical campaign and I want to see how it looks since I've never made a race...

SovelsAtaask 18 days ago
Normal topic

The Wanderer's Guide to Seeing (and Surviving) Ara - Started by weezact7

Ara is a vast, rich campaign setting I've been developing for around 10 years. It's designed for D&D 3.5, but can easily be modified...

weezact7 20 days ago
Normal topic

Coinage - Started by The_White_Sorcerer

Prepping up for my 5th Edition campaign, I decided to come up with more proper names for the standard D&D currencies. After some...

basilbur 22 days ago
Hot topic

H1-H3: Demon Prince of Undeath Conversion - Started by Myrhdraak

Looking at the 4th Edition adventure series H1 Keep on the Shadowfell, H2 Thunderspire Labyrinths, and H3 Pyramid of Shadows – there is...

Page 1, 2, 3... 24, 25
Myrhdraak 25 days ago
Normal topic

Looking Up (The Skymap) - Started by Bad-People

It occured to me that much of a DM's time while world building is centered around the terrestrial, the ground around us, the ocean,...

CCS 26 days ago
Normal topic

Homebrew Collaboration Call - Started by Caliburn101.

Please have a look at my thread here if you are interested in some world building but don't want to necessarily construct a whole one...

Caliburn101. 28 days ago
Normal topic

Any good mapmaking software? - Started by Timpookie

Does anyone know any good, free, preferably no-download-required, cartography software? I'll explain my reasons for all of this in the...

Caliburn101. 28 days ago
Normal topic

Blank World Maps - Started by Tim_Dowd

Hi,...

DaleMcCoy 1 month ago
Normal topic

Developing a homebrew Necromancer leader. Need some feedback. - Started by Chickenbane187

I wasn't particularly pleased with the Necromancer presented to us in Heroes of Shadow, and I wasn't able to find a full 1-30 Necromancer...

Chickenbane187 1 month ago
Normal topic

A fools attempt at a new world - Started by Betzlalel

Hello friends. I got bored one night so I decided I would go ahead and share with the world the homebrew world I created. Please note...

Betzlalel 1 month ago
Normal topic

Boisei: Ape-men of the wilds - Started by Th3Dux

Intro: Greeting you wonderful people. I come to you at this wee hour in need of advice and criticism. I have started working on a home...

Th3Dux 1 month ago
Normal topic

Making sure... should I post this here? - Started by Hephalumph

I am brewing up some home made items, paragon paths, maybe epic destinies, and such. Not a campaign setting, adventure, world, or...

Beoric 2 months ago
Normal topic

A New Campaign: Earth Dungeon! - Started by ren1999

On Earth, the Mongols are invading China! Chinese alchemists invent gun powder. Alchemists from all over the world are invited to share...

Dreamstryder 2 months ago
Normal topic

Anyone Let Someone Else DM Your Campaign Setting? - Started by Bad-People

I can imagine a few problems that might arise but these players have already played two campaigns there and it's not too canon heavy...

MicaEsenbul 2 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Homebrew Campaigns