Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Nentir Vale help for a newbie - Started by The_Dragon_Warrior

So I am going to run an adventure in the nentir vale, but when I looked at a map, I felt lost....

The_Dragon_Warrior 16 days ago
Normal topic

What happened to our Wiki? - Started by MacEochaid

Can anyone figure out how to view the wiki for Nentir Vale? All I can see is it posted as bullentin board messages....

Quillaby 23 days ago
Normal topic

Winterhaven: Madness at Gardmore Abbey with 3D Papercraft Terrain - Started by frandallfarmer

My group, the Forsite Irregulars has started Madness at Gardmore Abbey, and they are getting the full 3D papercraft terrain treatment....

frandallfarmer 1 month ago
Normal topic

Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil in the Nentir Vale - Started by darkwarlock

I'm beginning a new campaign that's kicking off with The Elder Elemental Eye from Dungeon 214 and then progressing into a conversion of...

OCAMPO 2 months ago
Normal topic

Last Great Campaign for Nentir Vale - Started by MacEochaid

As Nentir Vale prepares to say goodbye, as there are no mentions of it continuing into 5E, what final adventure would people like to see...

OCAMPO 2 months ago
Normal topic

Unlabeled Nerath Map - Started by nodacrux

I may be misremembering, but was there ever a version of the Conquest of Nerath map that didn't have all the labels on it? I seem to...

vagabundo 3 months ago
Hot topic

my updated map of nentir vale - Started by kueryd

Fixed link to Map V18 2013/12/12...

Page 1, 2, 3
kueryd 4 months ago
Normal topic

Septarchs? - Started by darkwarlock

Nimozaran the Green is called High Septarch of Fallcrest in several places detailing that city. Now, clearly Fallcrest isn't large enough...

OCAMPO 5 months ago
Normal topic

Orcs of Stonefang Pass with 3D (paper) terrain - Started by frandallfarmer

I'm recording this over on Obsidian portal - if anyone is interested: www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/the-fors...This post is a teaser -...

frandallfarmer 7 months ago
Normal topic

Nentir Vale, my world and making my life a little easier. - Started by Atsuno

Hey all, I'm new to the forums, so hi! I'm the DM for my game group (as always with me) and am using the Nentir Vale as the starting...

MacEochaid 10 months ago
Normal topic

H1: Shadowfell Keep. Why so hard to find? - Started by raizersabre

I've been looking round near enough all over for a copy of the Keep on the Shadowfell book so I can run it after I eventually get a group...

OCAMPO 11 months ago
Normal topic

Prey for Smiley Bob with paper terrain... - Started by frandallfarmer

This post details the three encounters in Prey for Smiley Bob by Chris Perkins.1I ran this adventure as a one-shot in order to introduce...

frandallfarmer 11 months ago
Normal topic

Winterhaven 3D Map - Started by mallachaz_nightbane_02

Hi all,I posted this map on here many moons ago, but realised that the old links were broken, so here is the map again; If you want the...

mallachaz_night... 12 months ago
Normal topic

Nentir Vale Backgrounds -- Custom Made - Started by DylanRPG

Hey everyone, it was suggested that I post this in this forum, as I originally posted it in Character Development.I have designed 12...

MacEochaid 12 months ago
Normal topic

What do you think? Are the Teeth of Lormoch in the Crystalmist mountains? - Started by MacEochaid

Check over the Cryonax article in www.wizards.com/dnd/downloads/dragon/421... and the lore on Cryonax in www.wizards.com/dnd/downloads...

MacEochaid 13 months ago
Normal topic

Nentir Vale Question For the 4th Ed Fans - Started by Zardnaar

With the new exploraiton rules out do any of you want a hex based map of it made up in old school style and I can post it on the forums...

Zardnaar 13 months ago
Normal topic

Nerull - Started by ensabanur

I Long for Nerull to return. One of the shortcomeings of D&D 4th edition is the fact that Nerull was not included in the Pantheon of...

MacEochaid 13 months ago
Hot topic

Nentir Vale Map - Pete Fenlon Style - Started by Agatheron1

Hi Everyone, Some 20 years ago, I both played and wrote a few books for Iron Crown Enterprises, four of which were for their Middle-earth...

ogreface 14 months ago
Normal topic

Ravenloft became Shadowfell? - Started by lon1324

Please forgive me if this reads as a stupid question to you.  I've not touched D&D since second ed and I've just come around to it...

Marandahir 16 months ago
Normal topic

Village of Albridge - Expanded Map - Started by Agatheron1

Hi Everyone. I posted this already over in the 4e forum, but someone suggested that I post it here.After finishing my Nentir Vale map...

Marandahir 16 months ago
Normal topic

Raven Queen first queen of Nerath? - Started by MacEochaid

www.wizards.com/dnd/downloads/dungeon/17... says that the Raven Queen was known as Nera, what do people think, should there be a...

Aetharion 16 months ago
Normal topic

Should the Wiki stick to what's 4E or not? - Started by MacEochaid

So in the most recent Dragon Magazine, the lines between 2E and 4E have been blurred, with the Great Wheel and Yggsdrasil and Gods from...

Imruphel 17 months ago
Normal topic

Arkhosian Campaign - Started by Rupert_ADnD

Guys, I´m going to run a series of adventures, for some new players. I´m thinking on making this small campaign happening in the a...

MacEochaid 17 months ago
Normal topic

What is Nerath like? - Started by hammerhead

Just wondering what real life empire/culture would Nerath be like? Also was Arkhosa like the Roman Empire I think so

MacEochaid 17 months ago
Normal topic

Compilation of articles on this setting - Started by pruano

Good compilation of articles published for this setting.

MacEochaid 18 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Nentir Vale and Beyond