Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Help with a 1 shot - Started by CaptainWesker

Hey there,  I have run some Gamma World, but not in a while.  We have been Playing DnD Encounters, and and I want to give the players a...

drwonder 3 years ago
Normal topic

Will GW be compatible with the upcoming Virtual Tabletop? - Started by SignalNoise

I certainly hope so. It would be the ultimate pick-up game to just hop online and play, like Diablo 2 or Team Fortress 2.

skytechfox 3 years ago
Normal topic

Free-form Mutants, Anyone? - Started by imaro

Wow, this is my first forum post in...well, let's just say that last time I posted on a forum, Eberron was new. Seriously, it's been so...

imaro 3 years ago
Normal topic

GM brain block - need help with one shot ideas - Started by Jhilahd

Ok, so several of my players are headed to GenCon, and the rest of us mere mortals are left here.That leaves my 4e DnD game on hold until...

drwonder 3 years ago
Hot topic

Gamma World miniature proxies - Started by mvincent

Miniatures Monsters:All: KJordan's paper standees, One-monk standeesAndroid: Heroclix Ironman, Iron Widow, War Machine, Iron Monger,...

Page 1, 2, 3
miniaturegeek 3 years ago
Normal topic

Using D&D with - Started by Nemo235

Let's say I was going to try to use the D&D Essentials "Heroes" character books with Gamma World.Would that even be possible or is...

Luis_Carlos 3 years ago
Normal topic

Random Enounter Generator - Started by CaptainWesker

Hey, does anyone know of a random encounter generator?  Some sort of compoter program or table to quickly generate monsters for a random...

drwonder 3 years ago
Normal topic

Looking for a group to play with... - Started by nobody13

I am very new to the whole scheme of Gamma World, as I was only just introduced to it recently. As in we started and got to where things...

Sands666 3 years ago
Hot topic

The doppelganger novice power and traits - a hard question - Started by delong1522

Had a question about how the doppelgang novice power works. What I'm wondering is whether the doppelganger they create gets the traits of...

DoctorBadWolf 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Play by Post: Mayhem in Madtown - Started by rooroo

I am looking for 3-5 players for a play by post game of the newest edition of Gamma World which uses the D&D 4th edition rules. For...

ExcalibursZone 3 years ago
Normal topic

"Reskinning" Gamma World? - Started by Nemo235

The game is so simple, seems it would be easy to change the background and flavor of the characters and powers to suit different...

skytechfox 3 years ago
Normal topic

Endtown - Started by battlemaster95

i was browsing comics on the internet and i found a web comic called Endtown. Endtown is a Post apocalyptic comedy/drama with a very GW...

battlemaster95 3 years ago
Normal topic

Ilya Ivanov, real life Dr. Moreau - Started by Victor_Von_Dave

Over on my site, as part of this month's RPG Blog Carnival, I've statted up a new Gamma World villain based on the real-life soviet...

Victor_Von_Dave 3 years ago
Normal topic

Fast Healing Times - My Rationalization - Started by billionsix

Okay, you got stabbed three times, set on fire, and hit with a potentially lethal dose of radiation. But you have emerged victorious over...

drwonder 3 years ago
Normal topic

Portal - Started by battlemaster95

I just started a gamma world game and one of my players (a radiactive AI) wants to have a portal gun from the Portal video games. should...

drwonder 3 years ago
Normal topic

Help me make a Boss creature - Started by Guroth_the_Forsaken

Hi there,I need help making a Ravenoid boss creature for a level 1-2 party!  The reason for it being Ravenoid is it has a fascination...

clockworkpuck 3 years ago
Hot topic

Famine in Far-Go: Death Saucer Token - Started by Siberys

I made a token for the monster. It should print out at 4x4. Use cardstock and/or glue it to something. Enjoy!

flintlocke 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World 1976-2011 Mutations - Started by drwonder

Every wondered what mutations made it through from Metamorphosis Alpha to GW 7th ed (2010)?I did... And now you can impress your GW...

Finarvyn 3 years ago
Normal topic

Tyrannosaur charge question - Started by Ghorrin

Hey,So in looking over my saurian's powers, I noticed something odd about Tyrannosaurus Charge (the saurian novice power).  It has the...

thegoat999 3 years ago
Hot topic

Oraibi's Gamma World Content (Master Post) - Started by Oraibi

Master Post of Gamma World Articles...

aumshantih 3 years ago
Normal topic

Telekinetic / mightmare - Started by joshc72

I'm starting a new Gamma World campaign and one of my players made a Telekinetic Nightmare. I was wondering on the effect of the...

Victor_Von_Dave 3 years ago
Normal topic

Redcaps! a Gamma Dungeon - Started by grinnock

Hello everyone! I've been lurking the GW community for a while, taking advantage of all the good stuff everyone has posted. Now the...

grinnock 3 years ago
Normal topic

Sucker Punch inspired animated shorts - Started by lyonstudio

These are cool and worth checking out even if you are not interested in the movie. trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/suckerpun...

lyonstudio 3 years ago
Normal topic

Vocations? - Started by boba_fett_prime

Does anyone have a complete list and description of the vocations?  Or, could point me in the right direction to find?Thanks in advance

boba_fett_prime 3 years ago
Normal topic

demons from the pits of HELL - Started by battlemaster95

I'm planning a GW game for the summer and I'm planning to include a lot of the demons featured in LoG. I wondered what people thought...

clockworkpuck 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World