Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

GW makes Penny Arcade - Started by doctorcomics

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0042/9942/files/10-13-2010.jpg?1286943385

ah_plagued 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Arena - Started by oraibi

I picked up Gamma World this weekend at RinCon, Tucson's annual gaming con, and ran it twice at the con. My housemate and I really like...

doomed_prophet 3 years ago
Normal topic

Levels 11 - 20 - Started by von-ether

Unless the upcoming expansions offer up an expanded XP chart, I've come up with my own. They're inspired by the Evolutionary Advanced...

von-ether 3 years ago
Normal topic

The Mutation Pit - Started by doomed_prophet

Have an idea for an Alpha Mutation that you want to share or get feedback on? Here's a home for them.. Have fun.

Normal topic

Willie's War Toys Omega Tech Emporium - Started by doomed_prophet

Welcome to Willie’s War Toys, your one stop spot for technology from ages past. Looking for a Repeating Gauss Rifle to help you take down...

Normal topic

Finally, a forum for Gamma World - Started by teamfireyleader

What are you exited about with GW? Any returning favorites? The techs or mutations? Pray tell.

doctorcomics 3 years ago
Normal topic

Played last night. Had a blast - Started by jhanzur

I was initially worried that the card thing would be clunky and poorly implimented, and you'd be forced into bad or awkard combinations...

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Normal topic

Errors in monster stat blocks - Started by spellbinder5150

I noticed some small errors in some monster stat blocks while prepping the included adventure tonight.  I noticed errors in the...

FlashbackJon 3 years ago
Normal topic

pg (XX) references - Started by greyseer

Just documenting here for those who will put an errata out where I find those pesky "see page xx" references that don't actually list...

greyseer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Cheat sheets? - Started by spellbinder5150

I bought this game the night my premier store first received it and have been buying boosters for it each day since.  I have been...

greyseer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Using D&D Minis for GW - Started by greyseer

So I started building up miniatures for a game that has counters - yes I think 3d figures looks better on the map.  So I am curious what...

strand0 3 years ago
Normal topic

Shockleys (GW Monster) - Started by doctorcomics

When the Nobel-prize winning physicist William Shockley wasn’t helping to invent the transistor, he was lecturing or speaking about ...

doctorcomics 3 years ago
Normal topic

More "Steam Queen" Resources: Soldiers of Steam - Started by doctorcomics

Because pasting things into a forum does all kinds of wacky things to format, I have posted my latest GW material on Google Docs. The...

doctorcomics 3 years ago
Normal topic

Wondering about the game..... - Started by csteinhoff

Seems there is a lot of good and bad reviews of this game, not sure what to believe. the thing that concerns me the most is the soft...

doctorcomics 3 years ago
Normal topic

Robot:Shieldbot Question - Started by greyseer

Robot: Shieldbots have a Triggered ActionNetworked - Trigger: A robot ally is bloodied or knocked prone.  Effect (free action) shifts 1...

greyseer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Need Clarifications about Alpha Mutation Cards - Started by shallya

Hi folks, I need clarifications please.  In the Rulebook it's written that we have to discard the Alpha mutation card who is readied and...

shallya 3 years ago
Normal topic

Characters and Backgrounds in Gamma Terra - Started by manyfist

We all know by now that Gamma World has tons of options, in which the dice decide your character. So let's post our characters here, we...

craedus 3 years ago
Normal topic

Early release to premier stores? - Started by daemonkain

Does anyone know if this is being released early to premier stores, since it's an RPG product?  I know that Ravenloft wasn't, but that...

craedus 3 years ago
Normal topic

Healing in Gamma Terra - Started by alphagastrolphis

How does healing work in GW?  I understand that characters have a second wind during encounters, but what about in between encounters? ...

talladega 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World