Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Gamma World and damage - Started by spellbinder5150

Does your level get added to your damage rolls as well? I did not notice that previously.  For instance, the damage on the weapons table...

doctorcomics Oct 17, 2010 23:40:49
Normal topic

Anyone willing to sell me a copy of the game day adventure, Trouble in Freesboro? - Started by spellbinder5150

I did not get to sign up for the Gamma World game day event that WotC is putting on soon because I did not know anything about it. Now it...

dulsi Oct 17, 2010 22:53:38
Hot topic

Can someone explain why the Plant origin is not the worst - Started by JesterOC

It has vulnerability to fire 5. Every other origin (except Seismic) gets too good traits while the plant gets an average trait and one...

kalfalnal Oct 17, 2010 22:34:59
Normal topic

Gamma World art and maps - Started by Oraibi

Subscriber content here:www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4... artworkwww.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4... maps

odhanan Oct 17, 2010 22:06:32
Normal topic

Two Questions - Started by nasty_nick

Firstly, before I realized there was such thing as a premier store, and I could get my hands on a copy of gamma world extra early, I...

nasty_nick Oct 17, 2010 20:37:03
Normal topic

GW Threads in "Future Releases" - Started by Finarvyn

Just a suggestion that someone with Admin powers take the half-dozen or so Gamma World threads that I find in "Future Releases" and move...

KJordan Oct 17, 2010 20:27:04
Normal topic

Prime Nation: First Draft - Started by doctorcomics

Tonight I finished the first draft of Prime Nation, a society of mutated apes and monkeys who live in northern California, around Mount...

doctorcomics Oct 17, 2010 11:58:04
Normal topic

Mixing Orgins from different list - Started by krayzorm

Seen the list of Orgins from Famine in Fargo and the method for rolling it was roll 1d6 (1-3 main list 4-6 Famine in Fargo List) to see...

Chandrak Oct 17, 2010 7:59:29
Normal topic

Salvaging the Unsalvageable - Started by trojanrat

... or "How to turn busted Tech into useable goods."Lets say a player gets his hands on a Omega Tech melee weapon or piece of armor.  It...

Tony_Vargas Oct 17, 2010 4:27:37
Normal topic

Origins Statistics. - Started by trojanrat

Took some time to chart a few things out.  Thought I'd share.  If I can figure out a way to allow google docs to show my work without...

palmerkun Oct 16, 2010 18:14:25
Normal topic

Gamma World Booster Draft - Started by trojanrat

While reading over several different articles on several different sites about the Gamma World booster packs, a thought popped into the...

palmerkun Oct 16, 2010 17:24:44
Normal topic

Famine in Fargo and Legion of Gold - Started by grimmstonething

Does anyone now if these two expansion will have more character origins?

FlashbackJon Oct 16, 2010 15:05:56
Normal topic

Alpha Mutations (use out of combat) - Started by talladega

So I'm looking through my cards again I got to wondering how I'm going to handle players that use an Alpha Mutation similar to Object...

Oraibi Oct 16, 2010 4:39:27
Hot topic

Support for Gamma World?? - Started by Imaro77

So I was wondering if there has been any word as far as GW support outside of the two boxed sets that are coming?  Perhaps a tidbit in...

talladega Oct 16, 2010 1:17:45
Normal topic

Ripped From The Headlines! - Started by palmerkun

OK, so how about a thread where we gather real news stories that just seem to fit into Gamma World... and would make fun adventures.I'll...

palmerkun Oct 16, 2010 0:30:24
Normal topic

Item slot rules? - Started by usgrandprix

On the Omega Tech cards it mentions the item slot for the tech. You can also salvage it into an "X slot item." Is this covered somewhere...

Oraibi Oct 15, 2010 22:33:47
Normal topic

Gamma World meets Athas (dark sun) - Started by jahatch28

I just feel like there has to be some room out there for combining these two campaign settings... although it sounds like the characters...

BRJN Oct 15, 2010 22:20:18
Normal topic

Tips for Campaigning in Gamma World (Episodic Play) - Started by von-ether

It seems that Gamma World is focused on short games you'll have a revolving door of PC's whether it's from character mortality or the...

BRJN Oct 15, 2010 21:18:18
Normal topic

Gamma World Character Sheet - Started by grubbyfoot

The character sheets that come in the game box do a great job of being a guide for creating a new character, but they seem to have...

grubbyfoot Oct 15, 2010 17:18:12
Normal topic

Greg Bilsand's GW Campaign - Started by doctorcomics

Greg spoke at GenCon at the GW panel and talked a lot about how he ran the game and how it played. He just posted his blog on GW, which...

doctorcomics Oct 14, 2010 19:41:17
Normal topic

Omega Tech only attack with ONE stat. - Started by wiltchamberlain

Just wondering why regular weapons and key off of 2 different abilities but the Omega tech weapons only key off of ONE stat.  But then...

palmerkun Oct 14, 2010 19:38:47
Normal topic

FLGS BLOWN OFF for GW Game Day! - Started by Guroth_the_Forsaken

Hey WotC,My FLGS Rivendell Books and Games has been trying to contact you for some time to do the GW Games Day adventure, as I...

Guroth_the_Forsaken Oct 14, 2010 18:21:34
Normal topic

Automatic Rifles, Grenade Launchers, Blunderbus? - Started by Coachman

After a battle, players usually want to scavenge for these items off of dead npcs.  Do the players just use the damage block for these...

tallyrand Oct 14, 2010 17:06:31
Normal topic

The Domain of the Steam Queen (GW locale) - Started by doctorcomics

The Regency, formally known as the Domain of the Steam Queen, is one of the more technologically advanced and self-sufficient nations in...

doctorcomics Oct 14, 2010 16:35:14
Normal topic

Building higher level characters - Started by Oraibi

If you want to start a character at a higher level, you can do so with the GM's permission.Use the rules for character advancement on...

Oraibi Oct 14, 2010 15:17:23
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World