Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Origins as Classes - Started by Tony_Vargas

Perhaps, more accurately, classes as origins.  The idea here is to use the origin mechanic to create classes for Gamma World.  Such...

doctorcomics Oct 28, 2010 13:49:23
Normal topic

Consistency? - Started by ax_kidson

I have found that I have a few things about gamma world that I just can't get out of my head and I wanted other peoples opinions1 The...

palmerkun Oct 28, 2010 1:38:03
Normal topic

Understanding Artefacts - Started by shaira

Hi everyone,...

Tony_Vargas Oct 28, 2010 1:35:58
Normal topic

Monster questions? - Started by csteinhoff

I have seen the post about people using MM through MM3 monsters which is good because the book is a little lacking. I mean one minion? I...

FrozenWastes Oct 27, 2010 22:18:18
Normal topic

Gamma world with no GM - Started by drfeck1

If there a way to do this? Gamma world did seem to be a quick pick up game-is there some way to run it without a GM?

FrozenWastes Oct 27, 2010 22:16:17
Normal topic

Origins based on Generation - Started by doctorcomics

As I prepare for my own take on Gamma World, which is set 30 or so years after the Big Mistake, I've drafted three new origins based on...

doctorcomics Oct 27, 2010 16:15:26
Normal topic

Races for Gamma World - Started by Oraibi

ETA:  I decided it would be easier to just write this up as a downloadable and printable PDF file, so here you go!boldpueblo.com...

ExcalibursZone Oct 27, 2010 14:27:13
Normal topic

Original Character Sheet Question? - Started by Timeroler

Have to ask this becuase a player asked and it confused me. On the Sheet that comes in the box under section 2 , second sentence.Roll 3d6...

ExcalibursZone Oct 27, 2010 14:26:02
Normal topic

Overcharging Alpha Mutations: Powers vs. Effects - Started by bigassgeek

Overcharging Alpha powers seems straightforward, but I'm unclear on how overcharging Alpha Mutations that give only benefits works. ...

ExcalibursZone Oct 27, 2010 12:28:37
Normal topic

Cards for Origins and Criticals - Started by gregdan

I put together origin traits and criticals in a card-based format, for anyone interested. Comments or typos or whatnot appreciated!www...

gregdan Oct 27, 2010 9:22:12
Normal topic

Can GW Origins Be Considered Races? - Started by ExcalibursZone

I was just sitting here thinking and wondered, "Could a Gamma World origin be considered a race?" And, as an extension, "If that's the...

sirkaikillah Oct 27, 2010 1:03:35
Normal topic

Overcharge Question - Started by ax_kidson

You gain a bonus to overcharge from your origindo you only gain the bonus from your primary?do you gain it from both?if both do they stack ?

palmerkun Oct 26, 2010 23:41:00
Normal topic

Origins as races, discussion & variant - Started by Tony_Vargas

Origins are a bit like races, as has been pointed out in another thread.  Here's a rule variation in which you can take an origin as a ...

Tony_Vargas Oct 26, 2010 19:05:10
Normal topic

Game day cards - Started by traitorer

Ok after i got home and was looking at the game day cards i noticed that in the upper right corner where they were numbered it said 3/3...

scottymet Oct 26, 2010 13:32:08
Normal topic

Wounds and Long Term Injury - Started by doctorcomics

A player on these forums came up with some "Wound" rules which simulated serious injury requiring extended rest. I tinkered with that...

doctorcomics Oct 26, 2010 13:29:42
Normal topic

Copying provided character sheets - Started by patweb

As I expected, copying the character sheets is problematic for a few reasons.1. The paper size, (MY KINGDOM FOR A CANADIAN COPY MACHINE!)...

criticalmiracle Oct 26, 2010 13:01:06
Hot topic

Alpha power chaos getting old fast! - Started by necroloid

When our group first played GW, the always shifting powers and resulting randomness was quite fun. Now it is getting old and annoying...

doctorcomics Oct 26, 2010 11:24:21
Normal topic

Frequency of Omega Tech - Started by snarls_at_fleas

By RAW you give it every 2 encounters of 3 and to everyone in the party if I'm not mistaken. Seems to frequent for me. Do you think it...

talladega Oct 26, 2010 5:29:56
Normal topic

Living Doll Campaign (a la Toy Story or 9) - Started by whitishknight

I will be DMing a campaign soon that focuses on tiny-sized heroes in an apocaloptic wasteland (much like the atmosphere in the movie 9)....

rampant Oct 26, 2010 1:59:15
Normal topic

Aspects of Fate - Dungeons & Dragons Fortune Cards - Started by strand0

I wonder if these will be fully compatable with Gamma World. Sound like Alpha Mutations anyway.Aspects of FateDungeons & Dragons...

strand0 Oct 25, 2010 22:56:41
Normal topic

Missing Core Deck Cards? - Started by Guroth_the_Forsaken

So I finally catalogued all my currently owned cards ('cuz YES, I'm that geeked out  ), when I realized I am actually missing 5 cards out...

doctorcomics Oct 25, 2010 21:30:22
Normal topic

Where are the rules on ammo? - Started by mysticbelmont

I've been giving out an amount of ammo to my players, but I have heard that you get only like 2 pieces, and than it is gone.Where in the...

Tony_Vargas Oct 25, 2010 19:49:37
Normal topic

Happy Game Day! Check In Here! (Spoilers) - Started by Oraibi

Tell us what you thought of the Gamma World game day after you've played it!

Tony_Vargas Oct 25, 2010 16:44:47
Normal topic

Card Rarity - Started by patweb

The card rarity should be understood by everyone trading cards.  There are symbols next to the card number that seems to indicate rarity...

palmerkun Oct 25, 2010 16:32:43
Normal topic

Confused By Cards - Started by kildaere

I had a few questions about the cards:1. The character sheet states that each character starts with an Omega Tech card. I can't find this...

palmerkun Oct 25, 2010 16:26:19
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World