Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

What's in your box? - Started by oraibi

What do you keep in the box of your copy of the Gamma World game?I got rid of the cardboard insert right away; it look up too much room...

caz_granberg 3 years ago
Normal topic

Character Development - Started by scootcity

Does anyone know if they plan on adding Dark Sun, and Gamma World to the Character builder?

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Normal topic

Trouble in Freesboro question - Started by pseudonym

How do you pronounce Tangh?

palmerkun 3 years ago
Hot topic

Gamma World, Seriously - Started by doctorcomics

So we all know that the newest version of Gamma World is a little wacky. If you are looking for a "serious" post-apocalypse game, this...

Finarvyn 3 years ago
Normal topic

[Gamma World] James Ward interview - Started by Alter_Boy

www.wizards.com/DnD/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4...Interesting to know that James thought that the original Gamma World was more wacky than he'd...

Finarvyn 3 years ago
Normal topic

Odd Omissions- Your thoughts? - Started by grizzwald

What little things did the rulebook leave out that you thought should have been in there?Bearing in mind that the core book was obviously...

FlashbackJon 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World corrupted words listing - Started by flintlocke

I've noticed that many living in Gamma Terra do not always know what things were called before the Big Mistake.Examples: thumbing through...

kapncarl 3 years ago
Normal topic

level 6 criticals - Started by Timeroler

Dont have book in front of me. when you are level 6+ and score a crit. do you apply both origins crit bonus? or do you choose one?

Timeroler 3 years ago
Hot topic

Famine at Far-Go - Started by vilnias_nastavnik

Since the preview for Famine at Far-Go is under November, I guess that means Amazon is wrong. Either way, I won't be albe to get it until...

Finarvyn 3 years ago
Normal topic

Character Sheet (double-sided, folded) - Started by oraibi

Here's my latest character sheet:GW-charsheet-folded.pdfThis is designed to work with cards or a sheet (which can be inserted in the...

oraibi 3 years ago
Normal topic

Alternate Powers for Origins without At-Wills - Started by oraibi

Any comments on these?EMPATHToy with Their Emotions         Empath NoviceWith a simple tug of the heartstrings, you throw your enemy's...

palmerkun 3 years ago
Hot topic

Your motley crew of mutants - Started by anytwofactors

So what kind of freakish characters are you playing/running for? In my own game, we have a speeding hawk whose American patriotism is...

Popesixtus 3 years ago
Hot topic

What happens with the cards for salvaged Omega Tech - Started by d.a.dervish

As the title says, what do you do with the cards when you salvage an Omega Tech item? Do you keep the card and in some way indicate that...

greyseer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Soul Besh Concealment - Started by KJordan

Both types of soul beshes in the rulebook have a chameleon trait that grants them concealment against any enemies that are not adjacent....

Chandrak 3 years ago
Hot topic

To those who've run it... - Started by hcotterson

I'm anticipating running a one-shot of GW next week, and I've become worried about logistics. Specifically, how long does character...

Page 1, 2
Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Normal topic

Healing Surges in GW? - Started by shaira

Hi everyone,...

Chandrak 3 years ago
Hot topic

More Monsters: D&D Imports - Started by oraibi

So if you need some more creatures to fight, just pull out your Monster Manual(s) from 4e D&D and go to town. Here's some that look...

Faust23 3 years ago
Normal topic

GW Cards - their use, and alternate suggestions - Started by odhanan

I just posted on the Gamma Whirl blog about the GW cards, their basic default use, and suggested various ways for GMs to use them...

sirkaikillah 3 years ago
Normal topic

Bad Mutations - Opt-In system - Started by danmarlok

www.keyourcars.com/2010/11/03/gammaworld...Since I’ve had three weeks after picking up GammaWorld 4e without a chance to play, I’ve had a...

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Hot topic

Traps & Hazards - Started by hcotterson

So the book only has 3 TOTAL traps/hazards. If I were to run this to 10th level, would that be enough? There aren't even rules for...

privateer2hire 3 years ago
Normal topic

Flux Fishing: Problem? - Started by Alter_Boy

I haven't encountered this yet in a game, but I wanted to ask your opinion. Whenever you roll a natural 1 on a d20 in an encounter, you...

d.a.dervish 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Set Editor - Started by uhf

This application lets you create your own cards.magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

raleel 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World in Pasadena, CA this weekend (Nov 6) - Started by oraibi

There are two sessions of Gamma World being run at the Pasadena D&D Meetup this weekend, November 6:www.meetup.com/pasadena-dnd...

oraibi 3 years ago
Normal topic

Adventure in Gamma World Book - last encounter difficulty (possible spoilers) - Started by RedSiegfried

Trying not to give anything away for anyone who hasn't played it.I'll put it simply.  Does anyone else think that having a high damage...

oraibi 3 years ago
Normal topic

Promo Card Contest - Character Death - Started by KJordan

Unfortunately, our local Worldwide Gamma World Game Day did not have as many participants as I had hoped. Therefore, I have some left...

ExcalibursZone 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World