Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Hot topic

Requesting advice on running the Adventure in the Book - Started by serpine

So I'm thinking of running Steading of the Iron King this weekend. Can anybody who has experienced it in play offer any general...

altersaddle 3 years ago
Normal topic

Homemade/doctored pictures of Gamma Terra - Started by silverlantern

Okay so I have a friend who's a huge Kansas City Chiefs fan, and I needed an outpost/village for the adventure in the book, so without...

silverlantern 3 years ago
Normal topic

eBay Trouble in Freesboro - Started by KJordan

I just started an auction on eBay for the Trouble in Freesboro adventure. The starting price is a moderate $9.99.Kerry

Finarvyn 3 years ago
Normal topic

Friends of Starship Warden - Started by KJordan

Jim Ward, author of both Metamorphosis Alpha and the original Gamma World games, has been diagnosed with a serious neurological disorder....

KJordan 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Scenarios from previous editions - Started by Delazar78

I'm planning to have a test session with my usual group, and if they dig the game, I'd like to propose them a full-fledged campaign, from...

ExcalibursZone 3 years ago
Hot topic

less than 10 hours in... I am not pleased - Started by icarusfallz

Wow, I think this game is going to be great.  I sliced the plastic off the box at my FNGS, and slid the well-constructed box open.  My...

privateer2hire 3 years ago
Hot topic

Gamma World Character Generator - Started by muttley-1973

In order to speed up the character generation process on Game Day last Saturday, I created a small program for generating a character...

craedus 3 years ago
Normal topic

Bad Print Job? - Started by grapplethetroll

Just curious if anyone else has had pages of their Gamma World book look like this: twitpic.com/36lyzkI only have about 5 pages like this...

battles14 3 years ago
Normal topic

converting version1 to 4e - Started by jeffesh

Has anyone has converted version 1 or 2 creatures to be compatible with 4e? If so can you give 3e any guidlines to get me started.Thanks

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Normal topic

Noobie Questions - Started by Ranorak

I'm no stranger to the 'normal' 4th edition DnD.And I just picked up the box set of Gamma world, and so far it seems like a blast.Haven't...

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Hot topic

Need some rulings (possible errata) - Started by battles14

Here are a couple oddities I've run into while looking through the GW rulebook. As the game's so new, I'm not sure if these are true...

Page 1, 2
serpine 3 years ago
Normal topic

Mounted Mutants - I need to figure out what the 3rd edition Badger is... - Started by caz_granberg

I'm just getting started here, but I think mounts would make a good addition to Gamma World. All Mounts have your defenses and hit points...

serpine 3 years ago
Hot topic

Post-Apocalypse Movies: The Postman - Started by doctorcomics

I just watched the Postman again. I know the common view is that this movie is a colossal suck-fest, but before I blog my own opinion, I...

serpine 3 years ago
Hot topic

Overcharge Bonus.... - Started by csteinhoff

Yes I know this has been hashed and rehashed over and over but I was thinking maybe we got it wrong in the rules clarification sticky.......

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Normal topic

Rich Baker and Stephen Schubert talk about Gamma World's cards - Started by oraibi

www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/d...

Tony_Vargas 3 years ago
Normal topic

Rethgryns Advance Gamma World Ruleset - Started by rethgryn

I threw this together tonight and I think I am going to playtest this when I run my first gamma world game. These rules are designed to...

darkrose5000 3 years ago
Normal topic

What size is your fen??? - Started by KJordan

I noticed the only fen in the rulebook is listed as a small terrestrial humanoid, yet the size chart on the illustration of the fen (pg...

kapncarl 3 years ago
Normal topic

First Game or What Have I Gotten Myself Into? - Started by crazykobold

Last Friday, I showed up to our weekly 4e game. I had already picked up my copy of GW and was planning to run starting in Nov.When I...

flintlocke 3 years ago
Normal topic

*SPOILER* Gamesday Stupendico Video - Started by flintlocke

The link in the gamesday module to the video no longer works; well it still does the login, but no video shows.www.hoffmanninstitute.org...

bulwark 3 years ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Newbie - Setting Question - Started by Sands666

So I picked up Gamma World and I have been trying to wrap my head around the game world, but haven't completely succeeded.  Sections in...

caz_granberg 3 years ago
Hot topic

Trouble in Freesboro sold on Ebay-US $138.85 - Started by yurkumtorkel

Wow.Welcome to the modern age.Everything is rare and ultra collectible I guess.This adventure was great fun and was WAY better than the...

Page 1, 2
hcotterson 3 years ago
Normal topic

Another Gamma World novel - Started by mvincent

I noticed on Amazon that another Gamma World novel (besides Sooner Dead) is planned:Red Sails in the Fallout

KJordan 3 years ago
Normal topic

What's Next - Started by odinfellhammer

What would you want after the two boxed sets and novels come out come out? I am enjoying the game, so I  don't want it to fall on the way...

frozenwastes 3 years ago
Normal topic

Maps/Tiles/Etc - What Do You Use for GW Encounters? - Started by privateer2hire

I've got the core Essentials releases maps (red box, DM kit & Monster Vault) and those will be GW maps at some point.  Also have the...

altersaddle 3 years ago
Normal topic

What's in your box? - Started by oraibi

What do you keep in the box of your copy of the Gamma World game?I got rid of the cardboard insert right away; it look up too much room...

caz_granberg 3 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World