Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Gamma World FAQ + ask a simple question - Started by mvincent

Gamma World FAQ + ask a simple question, get a simple answer  Index:Useful LinksRule QuestionsMiniature Proxies:     Core     Far-go    ...

Page 1, 2, 3... 5, 6
KJordan 19 months ago
Normal topic

Gamma World and 5e - Started by Bemused_GM

So, with the official release of the 5e rules, what is the general opinion of the future of Gamma World? ...

Rob-O 22 hours ago
Normal topic

What is Gamma world? - Started by lordofmordor

What is Gamma world? Please tell me.

Rob-O 22 hours ago
Normal topic

GAMMA FIVE: D&D 5E rules module - Started by Emanuele_Galletto

Hello! Just wanted to post a link to the blog page for my homebrew Gamma World conversion to use with the D&D 5E Basic Rules PDF:...

Emanuele_Galletto 1 day ago
Normal topic

List of all Origins? - Started by thequintasticone

I know that it's been many months since the last post in this forum, but I figured I might as well give this a shot....

mvincent 1 month ago
Normal topic

New Gamma World character sheets - Started by pocketkoi

I found the official Gamma World character sheets to be too bare, and there weren't any other options that I found specifically engaging,...

fjw70 4 months ago
Normal topic

New Balanced Monsters Using D&D Monster Creation? - Started by Sands666

Does a D&D Monster's power level (damage dealt, hit points it has, powers effects against PCs, etc) transfer over well enough for the...

Tony_Vargas 6 months ago
Normal topic

DOOMSDAY: A New Post-Apocalyptic Campaign - Started by JM001

From the creator of the cult-classic Exterminator encounter for the original Gamma World comes a thrilling new adventure.

JM001 7 months ago
Normal topic

Card Trading? - Started by magusrogue

Hey not sure if this is the place to post, but recently I've been back at trying to get all the cards, and since GW is pretty much belly...

lyonstudio 8 months ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Homebrew Origin Cards - Started by UltimateCoffee

For a while I have been looking for AH_Anarchy style cards for the homebrew origins and come up with nothing. So me and my brothers have...

Feetz 9 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a quality video of people playing gamma world - Started by bajatmerc

I read the book. Have the stuff. I'd like to see some people playing the game though, to really see some execution of dming a game of...

Sands666 10 months ago
Normal topic

Gamma World in North OC, California - Started by tikiphantom

Is there anyone wanting to play Gamma Word 7th Edition(4eD&D) in the Fullerton/Brea area? PM me.

RalofTyr 11 months ago
Normal topic

DnD Next Gamma World - Started by PreciousD

Anyone have any idea what DnD Next will mean for Gamma World? Should we be looking for an 8th edition in a few years? It already seemed...

tikiphantom 12 months ago
Normal topic

Which previous Gamma World module do you use for inspiration? - Started by OneWeirdCat

Seeing as Famine in Fargo n Legion of Gold basically got re-made for 4E, what other previous Gamma World module do you draw the most...

tikiphantom 12 months ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Deck of Many Things - A Giveaway! - Started by briguybenwa

Hey all,I'm running a contest on my blog for the next couple of weeks where you can win a Gamma World themed Deck of Many Things. You can...

mvincent 13 months ago
Hot topic

Card List - Started by doctorcomics

This thread includes a complete list of all the cards in the "Atom" booster set as well as half the cards in the Gamma World box "Rad"...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
davicusprime 13 months ago
Normal topic

Zombies in Gamma World - Started by Finarvyn

I've been watching THE WALKING DEAD recently, and it occurs to me that GAMMA WORLD is already set up to do most of the heavy lifting in a...

carl_brisgamer 14 months ago
Normal topic

Miniatures for Froghemoth / Vegepygmy from Famine In Far-Go - Started by serpine

They aren't unlocked yet, but when when the Kickstarter for the book Tome of Horrors reaches the appropriate point the Froghemoth and...

serpine 14 months ago
Normal topic

Pure Strain Humans? - Started by tikiphantom

I was wondering, could you make a pure strain human by taking both origins as engineered human or just use it once on the 1st origin and...

tikiphantom 15 months ago
Normal topic

Gag adventure for april 1st - Started by villianbynecessity

Any one looking for an adventure for gamma world might want to look at the april fools day adventure "queen of the interweb pits" for dnd...

villianbynecessity 15 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for a delve - Started by Muderfly

greetings all, im sure remember a certain delve that was short lived, fire from the sky, if anyone could help me obtain it i would be...

Finarvyn 16 months ago
Normal topic

Gamma world question - Started by brap8

Ok we have been playing d and d 4 e.  and my group would like to try gamma world as a change of pace. Should I get the starter box for GW...

Finarvyn 16 months ago
Normal topic

A Free Gamma World Campaign - Started by coreyhaim8mydog

This is my initial Gamma World campaign. I am making some changes here and there, but this is complete.You might find something useful...

coreyhaim8mydog 17 months ago
Normal topic

Gamma World Custom Adventure, the Burning Bog - Started by sainteeveen

The Burning BogIntroduction (The Semi-Exiting Stuff)You've grown up in the town of Green Post, on the edge of a glowing swamp. Life's...

jaxager 17 months ago
Normal topic

Ideas for a Gamma World-based Toy Campaign - Started by whitishknight

Hi everyone,I'm receiving Famine in Far-go in a couple of days so I'm thinking about running a Gamma World campaign for my group (a few...

whitishknight 17 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Gamma World