Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Dark Sun Primer and Q&A: Your Source of Information - Started by Pennarin

Blogs, article extracts, ruminations, anything that serves as a good primer or Q&A on anything Dark Sun, is posted here.Please post ...

RPGBG 6 days ago
Sticky topic

Dark Sun Forum Archive - Started by Pennarin

The 4e Dark Sun Forum ArchiveThis is it folks, just two rules, and one's for you: post links to your stuff!The other rule relates to me,...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
flindbar 8 months ago
Sticky topic

4E Information with Sources - Started by ascottbay

As someone new to Dark Sun, every tidbit I come across is news to me. I started this post to share and reference official revelations and...

Page 1, 2
ascottbay 10 months ago
Normal topic

backgrounds concerning 5th edition - Started by jlpinli40

ok now that the 5th E PHB  is out and the MM. 1st ) I was wondering if anyone has come up with backgrounds specific to our favorite ...

jlpinli40 10 hours ago
Normal topic

Dark sun organized play? Ashes of Athas? - Started by DontEatRawHagis

I was wondering if there were any plans for Ashes of Athas to come back to DnD for 5e?...

DontEatRawHagis 4 days ago
Normal topic

Dark Sun 5th (Full Rules) - Started by Cyber-Dave

Dark Sun Notes for D&D Next...

Cyber-Dave 4 days ago
Normal topic

bigger ability score range - Started by edwin_su

If there is ever going to be a 5th edition dark sun setting should it use the standard 3d6 ability score range, or use the 5d4 range like...

RPGBG 4 days ago
Normal topic

Possible Dark Sun 5e on Roll20 - Started by Larthos123

Hello Dark Sun fans.  I am trying to get a Wednesday game going on roll20 if anyone would like to take a look. ...

Larthos123 5 days ago
Hot topic

Dark Sun in D&D Next - Started by ritorix

I took a look at what Dark Sun could look like in the next version of D&D.  Rather than repost it all here (caution, it's long and...

jlpinli40 5 days ago
Normal topic

Dark Sun Campaign PEACH - Started by RPGBG

I am going to run a solo introductory campaign for a player that is unfamiliar both with Dark Sun and post-AD&D rulesets. I will use...

RPGBG 5 days ago
Normal topic

My Take On The 5e Psion, please help me balance :) - Started by Larthos123

So I blended the Monk with a Warlock to get a Psion as close as I could....

Ninjariffic 6 days ago
Normal topic

skill challenge halp plz - Started by LustSwordsinger

need a few creative ideas from the collective on an upcoming skill challenge....

LustSwordsinger 13 days ago
Normal topic

Avangion? - Started by Dara_Kanan

I was reading the ED Avangion, and i really like the roleplaying of this ED but... you have to be a bug like creature? or you can just...

LustSwordsinger 25 days ago
Normal topic

5e Races and Equipment of Athas - Started by Cyber-Dave

With the release of Basic, I am ready to release the "Races of Athas" part of my 5e Dark Sun. I am not including the thri-kreen in this...

Cyber-Dave 1 month ago
Normal topic

What do you want to see come out of the 5e version? - Started by DontEatRawHagis

So there is most likely going to be a Dark Sun 5e book some time in the future. What would you guys like to see?...

seti 2 months ago
Normal topic

Calendar on Athas - Started by LordDcee

Hello!...

DontEatRawHagis 2 months ago
Normal topic

Organized Play? - Started by DontEatRawHagis

I was wondering if there is going to be organized support for Dark Sun?...

DontEatRawHagis 2 months ago
Normal topic

Athas.org Project Update - Started by squidfur

It's been awhile. As you may or may not know, the team at athas.org had dwindled to almost nothing. Our updates had been few and very far...

squidfur 2 months ago
Normal topic

Obsidian mines - Started by Duke5150

Are they subterranean tunnels, open quarries or both? Also, anyone know what color the pumice they mine happens to be? Thanks!

Torg_Smith 3 months ago
Normal topic

How come Dregoth didn't go nuts? - Started by maningrey101

From what I know, when you are a defiler who starts to become a dragon, you go through periods of rage and madness. Sort of like dragon...

Duke5150 3 months ago
Hot topic

How come SKs did nothing about Kalak - Started by maningrey101

I always wondered about something. Kalak decided to become a full dragon in one shot. To do so, he needed a super big ziggurat and the...

Duke5150 3 months ago
Hot topic

did we all give up on darksun? - Started by jlpinli40

swurvDESN 3 months ago
Normal topic

5E Athas Dwarves - Started by drobertson

Here's my take on a 5e Athas dwarf subrace. They get all of the normal dwarf abilites from D&D Basic....

Cyber-Dave 3 months ago
Normal topic

Home-made Artifacts and Unique psionic/magic items - Started by galek_sandstrider

I always love getting new ideas on items and artifacts in addition to characters and campaigns. I got home from a county fair last...

neomahakala108 3 months ago
Normal topic

tim brown - Started by jlpinli40

please try and make it to this event http://penandpapergames.webs.com/ the guest list is huge i just finshed speaking to him by shear...

jlpinli40 3 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Dark Sun