Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Dark Sun Forum Archive - Started by Pennarin

The 4e Dark Sun Forum ArchiveThis is it folks, just two rules, and one's for you: post links to your stuff!The other rule relates to me,...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
flindbar 5 months ago
Sticky topic

4E Information with Sources - Started by ascottbay

As someone new to Dark Sun, every tidbit I come across is news to me. I started this post to share and reference official revelations and...

Page 1, 2
ascottbay 7 months ago
Sticky topic

Dark Sun Primer and Q&A: Your Source of Information - Started by Pennarin

Blogs, article extracts, ruminations, anything that serves as a good primer or Q&A on anything Dark Sun, is posted here.Please post ...

koesherbacon 3 years ago
Normal topic

5e Races and Equipment of Athas - Started by Cyber-Dave

With the release of Basic, I am ready to release the "Races of Athas" part of my 5e Dark Sun. I am not including the thri-kreen in this...

Cyber-Dave 6 hours ago
Normal topic

5E Athas Dwarves - Started by drobertson

Here's my take on a 5e Athas dwarf subrace. They get all of the normal dwarf abilites from D&D Basic....

Cyber-Dave 5 days ago
Normal topic

Home-made Artifacts and Unique psionic/magic items - Started by galek_sandstrider

I always love getting new ideas on items and artifacts in addition to characters and campaigns. I got home from a county fair last...

neomahakala108 12 days ago
Normal topic

tim brown - Started by jlpinli40

please try and make it to this event http://penandpapergames.webs.com/ the guest list is huge i just finshed speaking to him by shear...

jlpinli40 12 days ago
Hot topic

did we all give up on darksun? - Started by jlpinli40

jlpinli40 14 days ago
Normal topic

questions on some specifics of the setting - Started by jlpinli40

Hi all, my campaign is getting ready to kick off and i have a few questions. where is the order loacted? in what product can i find...

jlpinli40 14 days ago
Normal topic

Athas.org Project Update - Started by squidfur

It's been awhile. As you may or may not know, the team at athas.org had dwindled to almost nothing. Our updates had been few and very far...

squidfur 16 days ago
Hot topic

Is Darksun back to RPG Deadland? - Started by Grummore

Yet again,...

Zardnaar 26 days ago
Normal topic

Avangion? - Started by Dara_Kanan

I was reading the ED Avangion, and i really like the roleplaying of this ED but... you have to be a bug like creature? or you can just...

LustSwordsinger 1 month ago
Normal topic

"Screw you, Dark Sun fans" -- WOTC - Started by waxwingslain

I submitted a bug report for a problem with the Character Builder which has been known for at least a year now (specifically, the Master...

fnord23517 1 month ago
Normal topic

Athaisan Bladesinger - Started by TheNazgul

I have recently gotten my hands on a copy of the Neverwinter campaign setting, and really like the 4E version of the old 2E fighter/mage...

TheNazgul 1 month ago
Normal topic

If there was going to be a Dark Sun organized play... - Started by AriKanen

Through the lens of 5e (Next), where should it take place, in terms of timeline? ...

siltskimmer 1 month ago
Normal topic

Silt Schooner Crew - Started by kiljoy795

Write now I'm in the works of writing an adventure arc for my Dark Sun campaign where the PC's have to get together a crew and then steal...

jespley 1 month ago
Normal topic

Dhojakt - Started by Kwigg

Concept based upon Dhojakt. I thought i would share. This is a WIP and is currently unfinished.

LustSwordsinger 2 months ago
Normal topic

Next Week’s PDF Releases - Started by Torg_Smith

Next week’s releases are giving the Dark Sun world some serious loving. It includes the second and fourth edition campaign books and...

Torg_Smith 2 months ago
Normal topic

Owning a Tavern in Dark Sun? - Started by Prom

My players have come into some money and want to buy a Tavern in the Dark Sun game. They have someone to manage the Tavern. How much...

squidfur 3 months ago
Normal topic

Incorrect map scale - Started by boondocker

The map that comes with the Campaign Setting indicates that 1" equals 25 miles, but the little marker thing above it with the 25, 50, and...

D3athwlsh_76 3 months ago
Normal topic

Dark Sun Music. - Started by L4ND0K_111

I know there is a thread for this elsewhere.  But the most recent post in this thread is about 8 years old, so I thought I would just...

L4ND0K_111 3 months ago
Normal topic

5E DarkSun - Started by TheLoneCleric

We have no idea what WoTC is going to do for DarkSun in Next, but I plan on moving on in my own way....

Siphersh 3 months ago
Normal topic

Eye of Abalach-Re? - Started by LustSwordsinger

anyone ever used this item layed out in Dungeon # 192? no stats are given for the item, just a rough description. antone ever flushed the...

LustSwordsinger 4 months ago
Normal topic

D&D/Dark Sun Podcasts plus my campaign - Started by RoboTony

This forum has been pretty quiet, so I thought I'd mention a few Dark Sun related things I've seen / have going on:...

Tech-Priest 4 months ago
Hot topic

Ashes of Athas now available for home play! - Started by Alphastream1

I wanted to let everyone know that the Dark Sun organized play campaign has now made Chapter One adventures available for home play. Edit...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
Alphastream1 4 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Dark Sun