Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

DDI Article Technical Issues - Started by crazy_monkey

If you experience any problems with a Dragon, Dungeon, or other DDI article, such as download errors, bad links, etc, please post them...

Page 1, 2
Skedrix 1 day ago
Sticky topic

November DDI Update is Complete - Started by WotC_Trevor

The November update to the DDi tools is live. Additions include:...

WotC_Trevor 9 months ago
Sticky topic

Feedback, Questions and Known Issues for the New Site - Started by Dragonette

Feedback and bugs.

Dragonette 11 months ago
Sticky topic

Having trouble with the Character Builder - Read This - Started by WotC_Trevor

If you're reading this then it's likely you've experienced a problem launching or using the Character Builder. The first thing you want...

WotC_Trevor 3 years ago
Sticky topic

Trouble Accessing our Help System? See here. - Started by ORC_Kovacs

If you are experiencing difficulties contacting us via the help site, please see this thread.

ORC_Kovacs 5 years ago
Normal topic

D&D Insider Question... - Started by xtoddh

So, I have a year subscription still for the Dungeons and Dragons Insider and my question is, if my group and I are planning on starting...

mykesfree 1 day ago
Normal topic

Where is the Character builder? - Started by MikeWizard425

Sine the switch to the 5th edition I cannot access my characters and monster's that are available to me through my insider subscription....

Skedrix 6 days ago
Hot topic

Custom Portrait - Need help! - Started by Pietro722

I just can't seem to get the Custom Portrait feature to work.  I don't consider myself a newbie when it comes to these type of things but...

SterlingBronze9119 7 days ago
Normal topic

Charcter Builder - Started by AlphaDog

Where the hell is the Character Builder?  The Compendium?  The back issues of Dungeon & Dragon?  Or any of the DDI stuff that I've...

Calion 10 days ago
Normal topic

Transferring old (off-line) Character Builder to a new computer - Started by Iourn

Hi,...

Feyaro 10 days ago
Normal topic

D&D Compendium Source Links - Started by Feyaro

Hi, if you go onto the compendium and click on a source like a dungeon or dragon magazine, or like player handbook 2, it won't link...

geoharpst 11 days ago
Normal topic

For those excited about morningstar. - Started by Veleria

Is there an ETA on the tools promised with the launch of 4e? Now that there is no further 4e content it might be a good time to get to...

Sartalo 14 days ago
Normal topic

Finding D&D Insider - Started by WotC_Trevor

Hey gang. With the new website launch today I wanted to let you know that the DDI tools are still up, availalbe, and working. You can...

XavierDharke 16 days ago
Normal topic

D&D Insider Prices & Their Continued Existence - Started by Feyaro

Now that D&D4E is officially over, and Insider is no longer being supported at all, why exactly are we paying the same price that we...

Sartalo 17 days ago
Normal topic

Compendium bug - can't stay logged in - Started by Mand12

I can't manage to stay logged in to the Compendium.  Every time I click on an entry it asks me for my login and password.  Closing the...

Gwain96 21 days ago
Normal topic

Article archive, Map and Image gallaries - Started by clawfoot11

I subscribe to Insider for two main reasons: 1) the Compendium I find is really an invaluable tool. I use it all the time. And 2) the...

Skedrix 22 days ago
Normal topic

Play D&D online? - Started by hbmcint

Hi all! So, I'm a newbie to D&D but am trying hard to find a group to play with. However, with scheduling and just my general area,...

Feyaro 23 days ago
Normal topic

Where are the tools for 4e? - Started by fantasmamore

With the new website, I don't see where can I log in or the links for the tools.  The tools aren't already dead, right?

voodoozombie 27 days ago
Normal topic

Future of 4E DDI Tools? - Started by Bogo

Can anybody comment on the future availability of the 4E tools on DDI? I know that there will be no more content updates, and I'm fine...

LaserFace 27 days ago
Normal topic

Possible future for 4E tools - Started by Damean

I get that when you are constantly updating material, that the tools need to be web based (though why Silverlight was chosen, I'll...

LaserFace 28 days ago
Normal topic

Extreme difficulty understanding the rule books - Started by Moonflower_Seed

I don't know if you can relate, because I'm the only person I know who has ever really had as much trouble understanding the rule books...

Grazel 1 month ago
Normal topic

Dungeon 210 legendary boon missing from CB - Started by OCAMPO

The legendary boon given as a reward for successful character goals in the Dungeon 210 adventure The Siege of Gardmore Abbey seems to be...

OCAMPO 1 month ago
Normal topic

Magazines - Started by mdhprime

Does anyone know when Dragon and Dungeon return from hiatus? With D&D5 products coming out this month I thought that maybe the...

Alduran 1 month ago
Normal topic

dnd next - Online tools? - Started by zagora_01

Will Dnd next be in the online tools? Has there been any official word? If so, when. If not, why?   Thanks

Grazel 1 month ago
Normal topic

5e out tomorrow, give me back my DDI content - Started by Notimetoplay

Ok, 5th edition is officially out everywhere tomorrow, I want my Dragon & Dungeon magazines back now!...

Grazel 1 month ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - D&D Insider