Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Last 5 Tabletop - R P G - Purchases? - Started by Oathwin_Oakheart

For the last few months, WotC has published very little D & D material....

Jib916 1 month ago
Normal topic

Arts in Role-Playing Games. - Started by neomahakala108

i think that Art, Moods, Lyrics, Narration, Storytelling, Playing a Role, Background Music & Character Images are all important...

neomahakala108 1 month ago
Normal topic

Anyone know any good PnP Videocasts? - Started by Failedlegend

Hey guys recently I watched some DnD games by Penny Arcade and Robot Chicken both of them were really fun and It was cool to see how...

Cennedi 1 month ago
Normal topic

Critical Hit - Dungeons and Dragons Short Film - Started by soldin88

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvrvkvXuafwA short film I produced and directed I posted this in the wrong forum a while ago... hopefully this is...

Cennedi 1 month ago
Hot topic

The other way around: what 5e rules would you use in older editions? - Started by Rastapopoulos

Page 1, 2
Cennedi 1 month ago
Normal topic

Ariana Grande Problem Mp3 - Started by sheinavig4

If anybody want to download ariana grande problem mp3 songs then you have to hit on the source.This web-source is wonderful and it will...

sheinavig4 1 month ago
Normal topic

Darkness Ends RPG - Started by playbyaction

~~Once there were green rolling hills, blue skies, and peace. Halflings gladly delivered their grapan liquors to taverns across the Lands...

playbyaction 3 months ago
Hot topic

2001 Things I Am No Longer Allowed to do in an RPG - Started by Novacat

This isn't actually my list, but someone showed it to me and I thought it was petty funny....

Page 1, 2, 3... 29, 30
i-chaya 4 months ago
Normal topic

quick question - Started by sedrick189

how would "Vow of Poverty" work with a class that allows them to gain their own weapons? suck as the samurai class that grants them a...

sedrick189 6 months ago
Normal topic

Need Help making a Party of Kobolds (Pathfinder) - Started by Failedlegend

So last session my players were suddenly turned into kobolds and whilst it was only meant as a temporary thing they seemed to enjoy it so...

Failedlegend 6 months ago
Normal topic

honor-based levels - Started by uglyvan

the honor points give your xp's first level;...

uglyvan 8 months ago
Normal topic

Premium Audio for RPG Gaming - Started by silverarrowaudio

Hi all,...

silverarrowaudio 9 months ago
Normal topic

A question about mechanics - Started by lokiare

Ok, so now that we know 5E won't allow a 4E play style. What would it take to make a 4E retroclone using the 3.5E OGL and SRD and who...

rampant 9 months ago
Normal topic

R.G.G Presents...Star Wars Edge of the Empire - Started by JLStewart1778

R.G.G. Presents...Our Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game live-streamed every Tuesday night starting at 9:00pm EST only at www.twitch.tv...

JLStewart1778 12 months ago
Normal topic

Kickstarter of Twisted Fiction from Broken Eye Books - Started by declench

Broken Eye Books just launched its fiction Kickstarter! It's full of wonderfully weird tales from many RPG writers: Richard Pett, Clinton...

declench 12 months ago
Normal topic

greetings: Gear for Dm's and players - Started by mazery

erdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Greetings. I am a long time fan of tabletop gaming and was hopping for some advice.erdana, Arial...

mazery 12 months ago
Normal topic

Tome of Races Fundraising Campaign - Started by tomjscott

Magique Productions is running a funding campaign for our new Tome of Races book. This book is designed to be compatible with 13th Age...

tomjscott 12 months ago
Hot topic

The Orgrimmar Fallacy - Started by Elfcrusher

(Note: Yes, I know it wasn't that Stormwind. I'm just having fun.)The Orgrimmar Fallacy is the erroneous extension of a true proposition,...

Elfcrusher 12 months ago
Normal topic

13th Age Compatible Product Line - Playtesters Needed - Started by tomjscott

Magique Productions is in development of a 13th Age compatible product line. Our first product is called Races of Arkonus and details 7...

tomjscott 12 months ago
Normal topic

Need Help Converting Characters form 4e -> Pathfinder - Started by Failedlegend

Hey guys I've been personally messing around with PF alot (you may have seen a few of my build threads) and my players want to do a trial...

Failedlegend 13 months ago
Normal topic

13th Age Organized Play Program - Started by tomjscott

Pelgrane Press has announced that their new 13th Age Organized Play Program is going to launch on August 3rd. The program is called Tales...

tomjscott 13 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeon PbEM - HP Recovery - Started by ombra2510

The new Master dashboard contains a very useful panel to manage the characters' vitality recovery. Select one or more characters, input...

ombra2510 13 months ago
Normal topic

RPG - by The Internet - Started by ruttentud

The short year that I've been active in the DDN play test, I've seen a lot of ideas from people here on the forums. Some of them I liked...

rampant 14 months ago
Normal topic

d20 Call of Cthulhu - Started by Finarvyn

A great game. There used to be an entire forum for d20 CoC. Any way to still access the old threads?In particular, I remember one that...

Finarvyn 14 months ago
Normal topic

stop the rise! - Started by baalbamoth

I swear to friggin god I am SICK of Rise of the Runelords. Right now, there are three pathfinder games going on at my hobby shop... all...

lawrencehoy 14 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - RPGs General Discussion