Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Useful D20 modern links - Started by trappedslider

okay folks here we go once more. This list will hopeful be able to be sticked and CoC complaint. The links that are not on here,but were...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
canageek 11 months ago
Sticky topic

d20 Modern FAQ - Started by trappedslider

Welcome to Version 2.0 of the d20 Modern Frequently Asked Questions....

trappedslider 5 years ago
Hot topic

Coreline Gazette - Started by raptorial

Coreline GazetteWelcome to the first installment of the Coreline Gazette, an accompanying thread to marcoasalazarm's Coreline campaign...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4
marcoasalazarm 1 month ago
Hot topic

accepting ideas-of any kind-for this setting - Started by marcoasalazarm

I originally meat this to be a campaign setting for D&D or the Star Wars RPG, with some classes put away or rewritten wih a more ...

Page 1, 2, 3... 25, 26
Hot topic

UNDOCUMENTED FEATURES-THE DARK EARTH (SETTING; Better title required). - Started by marcoasalazarm

Looking toward the Worcester Mists. Typical Pre-Vanishing/Fiction fight. SETTING THINKTANK: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=...

Page 1, 2, 3... 24, 25
Normal topic

d20 Mass Effect - Campaign and Rules - Started by azisien

I take issue with the question mark in the other one or two threads, and they're more hypothetical than anything. A friend and I have...

Malrith_the_Devourer 1 month ago
Normal topic

Creating Divine Scrolls - Started by daedel

Hello, I need help with this. I cannot find a divine class able to create scrolls. All classes that can do that are arcane, but in the...

jamesbob 1 month ago
Normal topic

D20 Modern Gun Trouble - Started by Bad-People

There is only really one thing that erks me about D20 modern and that is the that ammo types are grouped together by damage too broadly....

Graadrich 1 month ago
Hot topic

Chuck's Wondrous Emporium of Wonders and Oddities - Started by kronos182

Chuck's Wondrous Emporium of Wonders and OdditiesYou stand outside what looks to be a large, but rundown warehouse. Windows are boarded...

Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
marcoasalazarm 2 months ago
Hot topic

Orbital Yards - Started by kronos182

Why not a thread for starships since there's one for weapons, mechs and droids.I'll be copying any starship equipment I've posted in...

Page 1, 2, 3
kronos182 2 months ago
Hot topic

101 Future Weapons - Started by degausser

Let's face it, there are some cool things out there, but our future campaigns need some more weapons! So throw down a stat or two of a...

Page 1, 2, 3... 7, 8
kronos182 2 months ago
Hot topic

Fleshworks - Where steel meets flesh. - Started by kronos182

Cybernetics, the blending of flesh and machine. There are many things in RAW that mostly work for cybernetics and others that don't. For...

Page 1, 2
kronos182 2 months ago
Hot topic

Dune d20 home brew - Started by zombiegleemax

what if we got a couple of use togeather and do up the whole thing. But my only question on this is how pheasable is it and legal too....

Page 1, 2, 3... 18, 19
UnusualMuse 2 months ago
Normal topic

Inventions Of The Wastes - Started by AleGolem

Our GM is starting up a D20 Apocalypse game and I'm playing a former mechanic who will be inventing nifty items for the party, all new...

AnimeSniper 2 months ago
Normal topic

Talk about an out-of-print TSR RPG: The Metamorphosis Alpha Kickstarter - Started by Alveric

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1409961192/metamorphosis-alpha-deluxe-hardcover-collectors-ed...

darjr 2 months ago
Normal topic

Bounded Accuracy in Star Wars Saga (House Rules) - Started by Cyber-Dave

So, after a little over a year of play-testing D&DN, there have been a few concepts from the playtest that I thought would work...

StevenO 3 months ago
Normal topic

Healing in D20 Future - Started by WielderoftheFlame

My group is starting our first d20 Future game and after combing through the books I noticed a complete lack of any really amazing...

AnimeSniper 3 months ago
Hot topic

Post-Apocalyptic Campaign - Started by AnimeSniper

Greeting fellow players and readers of all tabletop RPG-ing sources....

Bad-People 4 months ago
Normal topic

Apocalyptic Adventures - Started by AleGolem

I'll be running a D20 Apocalypse game soon and am having some trouble coming up with adventures for the players. The rain cycle has been...

Bad-People 4 months ago
Hot topic

Elysium Nebula - Epic Sci-Fantasy Campaign Setting - Started by Skrittiblak

ELYSIUM NEBULA INTRODUCTION Elysium Nebula is a campaign setting in which the action (in most games) will take place within the solar...

Page 1, 2, 3... 28, 29
Skrittiblak 5 months ago
Normal topic

Ars Magica. - Started by neomahakala108

i've played Ars Magica for long.. it's nice and i put some ArM ideas into D&D....

neomahakala108 5 months ago
Normal topic

How would I go about creating my concept for a Star Wars Saga Edition game? - Started by Cheiron

Hello everybody, i have absolutely ZERO familairity with the mechanics of this game. and I might be playing a 'well establish, but long...

StevenO 5 months ago
Normal topic

Never knew these dice existed... - Started by AnimeSniper

Browsing Amazon recently lead me to the discovery of several dice that I never knew existed including a D24, D30, and a D12 Hit Dice that...

AnimeSniper 5 months ago
Normal topic

Looking for Nuclear Weapons Houserules & Homebrew - Started by AnimeSniper

Okay so I know that I printed off Shesheyan's rules for Nuclear Weapons a while back but I apparently did not save them to my flash drive...

AnimeSniper 5 months ago
Hot topic

NEW ORC WHEN ITS FUNNY - Started by taradusis

I have been having some thoughts about a humor-based campaign. I have contributed to other threads on this subject,but they tend to die...

Page 1, 2, 3
AnimeSniper 6 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Non-D&D TSR and WotC RPG Discussion