Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Some handy links for CO work - Started by surreal

An alternate site for character optimization: Min/Max forum at BrilliantGameologists.An index of handy links is maintained on that forum...

Page 1, 2, 3... 13, 14
awaken_D_M_golem 20 days ago
Sticky topic

The Character Optimization Board FAQ (Link to Library) - Started by stembolt

Welcome to The “Character Optimization Board FAQ” Version 1.3 A Quick Link to the Optimization LibraryA Quick Link to the COre COliseum...

Page 1, 2
mykelbleak 10 months ago
Normal topic

Black Knight’s Assault - Started by Lashius

Hello all. It’s been a while since a build was posted for fun and I’ve had this concept in mind for a little while now, so I thought I...

Lashius 4 days ago
Normal topic

Unarmed Character Help 3.5 - Started by Sage20500

Hey guys, I'm trying to work ot a few kinks in a build I came up with recently for a Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign my...

Sage20500 4 days ago
Normal topic

Bard RP Build - Started by Quidman

Hi there!...

Quidman 6 days ago
Normal topic

How to turn a Bee into a Cleric? - Started by Maethorial

I'm about to start DMing a Drunk Dungeon and Dragons campaign for fun, so one of my players decided they wanted their race to be a Bee....

Krusk 8 days ago
Normal topic

3.5 Feral Template??? - Started by Tibid

Is there a WOTC 3.5 update to the Feral Template in Savage Species?  DM is ok with me using if there is No formal 3.5 update to the...

Tempest_Stormwind 13 days ago
Hot topic

Handbook to Guide Writing - Started by Dictum_Mortuum

Handbook to Guide WritingIndex:Text FormatingBoldItalicUnderlineFontsFont Color Font SizeText Alignment ListsImages Code...

Litania84it 13 days ago
Normal topic

need help with a build that uses floating object that attack/assist character. can use any 3.0/3.5 books, any ideas. - Started by Lloyd_Starbuck

need help with a build that uses floating object that attack/assist character. can use any 3.0/3.5 books, any ideas.  

Lloyd_Starbuck 14 days ago
Normal topic

My first Hybrid ruleconform or broken? - Started by Thorgaaz

Hello I´m relative new in Dungeons and Dragons and so I´m not too sure about my new hybrid character. Until now I only played my Wizard....

Thorgaaz 14 days ago
Hot topic

Character fighter build - Started by jabberwocky9

I want to make basically a straight fighter up to ninth level.  What would be the best route for a fighter build using scythe and having...

Andarious-Rosethorn 15 days ago
Normal topic

White Raven dervish - Started by Stayingpower

I want to play a Bard / Crusader (or Warblade) / Dervish. I have read the Dervish handbook, but still, I don't know how to manage my...

Andarious-Rosethorn 20 days ago
Normal topic

Need advice on a heavy role playing character's direction - Started by Blasticka

Alright. So I started a character in my first 3.5 campaign with some friends, he was a dwarven fighter. rolled some decent stats, he was...

Slagger_the_Chuul 20 days ago
Normal topic

Noob character creation - Started by Phoenix1664

Hey guys,...

Stayingpower 21 days ago
Hot topic

Weekly Optimization Showcase: "A"-Game Paladin - Started by Tempest_Stormwind

So, my gaming group has been building characters for several months right now, in the spirit of the old CO boards. There isn't much...

Slagger_the_Chuul 21 days ago
Normal topic

Prestige Classes - Started by SDDNDGROUP

So i am curious as to how prestige classes work.  It says if you meet the requirments of a prestige class and you become prestige then...

SDDNDGROUP 22 days ago
Hot topic

New Dread Necromancer Handbook - Started by zombiegleemax

Dread Necromancer Handbook Table of ContentsCredits and DetailsGeneral Info Pros and ConsParty RoleAlignmentSkillsRacesSome notes on...

Page 1, 2, 3... 17, 18
DrakeDarkstar 23 days ago
Normal topic

[Help] Skillmonkey/Caster Build Help - Started by Zorza

So, my group is in dire need of a skillmonkey and an arcane caster and its up to me to play one. First thing that came to me was an...

New-Shadow 24 days ago
Normal topic

Sneaky Sorc/rogue - Started by Nordy.

First off all, i have no idea what im doing....

jabberwocky9 25 days ago
Normal topic

(3.5) Arcane Rogue? - Started by Edit

I'm making a level one character for a game i'm playing with a few friends and I decided to try something new with playing a rogue-based...

Slagger_the_Chuul 25 days ago
Hot topic

Dispelling & Counterspelling Compilation - Started by Omen_of_Peace

Dispelling & Counterspelling CompilationDisclaimer: much of the credit goes to the CO board for accumulating the knowledge contained...

Page 1, 2, 3
The_Fred 27 days ago
Hot topic

Wizard Gish and Versatile Spellcaster - Started by GentlemanLoser

I'm trying to hash out a Wizard based Gish for a friend, and reaching 9th level spells and a 16+ BAB is frustrating.  My friend wishes at...

GentlemanLoser 27 days ago
Normal topic

Monk / Erudite - Started by GentlemanLoser

Just more theory crafting.  Using Spell to Power ACF (becuase, why not!). ;)  Idea was to get many Longsword attacks and augement them by...

GentlemanLoser 28 days ago
Hot topic

The Planar Shepherd Handbook - Started by tweedledope

The Planar Shepherd Handbook[u]Introduction[/u]...

Page 1, 2, 3... 7, 8
Endarire 28 days ago
Normal topic

Sacred Fist build? - Started by alex_van_d

I've attempted to search, but haven't been able to find much in the way of Sacred Fist builds....

Andarious-Rosethorn 29 days ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Previous Editions Character Optimization