Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

The Wizards Three - Started by Darreth

This was a series of articles in Dragon Magazine MANY years back!  Elminster,  Mordenkainen and (I THINK) Raistlin meet to have a "SUMMIT...

Darreth 4 months ago
Normal topic

AD&D magical fire - Started by zombiegleemax

i just want everyones opinion out there: will magical fire (specifically fireball) in AD&D consume oxygen? one of my (very wily)...

Spider01 6 months ago
Normal topic

Problems with undead spawn creation in D&D - Started by zombiegleemax

The mechanic of undead spawn creation in the current incarnation of Dungeons and Dragons. has no drawback or limit to spawn creation and...

Zomg_Zombies 6 months ago
Normal topic

Dungeons & Dragons "orginal Rules" - Started by baggens

hi to all this is my first thread & post, and i am typing with joy that over the weekend i played my first adventure in over 10 years...

Guest1790093391 6 months ago
Hot topic

Vance vs The World: Using Spell Points in D&D - Started by zombiegleemax

Vance vs The World: Using Spell Points in D&D by Matthieu PierceIn the gaming world, D&D is pretty much the last bastion of its ...

Page 1, 2
Zomg_Zombies 7 months ago
Hot topic

Advice for somone wanting to start playing 1st edition. - Started by cool_dude1010

Hello everybody,I would like to play D&D 1st ed.,any advice before I embark upon 1st edition?...

bloodlust1997 4 years ago
Normal topic

AD&D 1E online game [interest check] - Started by bloodlust1997

So I am willing to host a game for people online, using openrpg and skype. All I am looking for is people who have played 1E before. I am...

bloodlust1997 4 years ago
Normal topic

[3.5/ Pathfiners (Mostly Pathfinder)] Can I Ignore the Falling Rules - Started by samyueru

I have a player who is playing an Assassin character. He basically fashioned that character after Ezio, the main charcter of the game...

Phrennzy 4 years ago
Hot topic

Putting Necromancers back where they belong - Started by clockworkrevenge

It has annoyed me to now end that clerics are better necromancers than wizard necromancers. Im not really going to rant at length, but i...

calronmoonflower 4 years ago
Normal topic

3.5 Druid Share Spell? - Started by tos_shai_hulud

Can a druid share the effects from Magic Items with his Animal Companion through the Share Spell Ability? I am appending each piece of...

exelar 4 years ago
Normal topic

Looking for an fiction piece published in Dragon six or seven years ago. - Started by guest980582185

Hey. I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. Back six, seven (eight?) years ago, Dragon (or was it Dungeon?) included a...

Shiftkitty 4 years ago
Hot topic

first & second edition - Started by kozeric

hey i been wanting to buy the older editions of the game and learn about them. so i was just wondering if anyone has some pictures i can...

Shiftkitty 4 years ago
Normal topic

2nd edition thief backstab - Started by phaaf_glien

I was curious, if anyone could offer any suggestions: what weapons are allowed for a thief's "backstab" in 2nd edition? Is a bow and...

oerdin 4 years ago
Hot topic

Spells and Magic Items FAQ - Started by wizard

Originally posted by Wizard chonjurer, I just received an e-mail from WotC ruling that darkness doesn't provide illumination. Sorry. (I...

Page 1, 2, 3... 5, 6
owyn999 4 years ago
Normal topic

shadowmage tactica - Started by sonsofsparda

ok so our battle is continuing right now and our DM came up witha  module based of the song shadow of uther from kamelot. We are at the...

sonsofsparda 4 years ago
Normal topic

2 PCs, each with 3 18s - Started by Shiftkitty

For all of the years I have played D&D, I have never had this happen before, but there it was. Right before my very eyes, 2 players...

Shiftkitty 4 years ago
Normal topic

Help with flaw consequences - Started by genemesis

I've encountered a flaw in Dragon Magazine issue 328 called Beady Eyes....

whiteraven810 4 years ago
Normal topic

Second Ed character sheets? - Started by valadrim

Does anyone know where I can find a good digital sheet?

lord_soto 4 years ago
Normal topic

Found a D&D Version 3.0 Dungeon Master's Manual - Started by arctostaphyls

I was at a used bookstore and found a Dungeon Master's Manual for version 3.0.  Can I use it to help me make senarios for version 3.5...

Shiftkitty 4 years ago
Normal topic

3.0 vs 3.5? - Started by greendragon_256

I was wondering what the real differences between 3.0 and 3.5 were? Wiki says:The ranger class receives more skill points and new class...

greendragon_256 4 years ago
Normal topic

DM out of business - Started by alexander_sibelius

Hello,a friend of mine had the D&D rules 2e and choose to not update himself to the 3e-3.5e-4e, he can be reached via his e-mail...

alexander_sibelius 4 years ago
Normal topic

4e-2e conversions - Started by Shiftkitty

Egad! Just a FYI, I'm translating, to the best of my abilities, Keep on the Shadowfell to 2e stats. Trying to keep in mind what a monster...

Shiftkitty 4 years ago
Hot topic

GDQ1-7 Queen of Spiders - Started by cedric_the_saxon

I ran this way back when it first came out in 1st ed. Now, I'd like to try it in 3.5. Anyone know of a good 3.5 conversion of this or the...

oerdin 4 years ago
Normal topic

3.5 alternate save rules? - Started by XanderCage72344

Anyone have some good alternate save rules for 3.5. i never really liked the save system in 3.5. i like the way they changed it in 4e....

Tovec 4 years ago
Normal topic

AD&D Ring of Three Wishes - What to Wish For? - Started by sagaman

My character (CN Elf Ftr8/MU8, wielding Blackrazor) just acquired one of these. I've got a staff of power and a wand of polymorphing that...

alandro 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Previous Editions Archive