Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

WPN Events & Announcements - Started by jfslicer

IntroductionThis thread is reserved for Events & Promotions e-mails from Wizards.  This is designed to help non-T.O.s know what is...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Real and Fake passports,id cards,credit cards,licences and real degrees(((swiftdocuments01@gmail.com - Started by goodlords

Purchase Passports ,Credit Cards, id cards , visas , drivers license ,Permits for all countriesAre you trying to change your nationality ...

ChaoticGood 7 months ago
Normal topic

WPN Materials Section - Started by Beadan_za

Hi there peeps....

Beadan_za 11 months ago
Normal topic

WER and reporting issues - Started by patrickl

Hi there,Since a few weeks I have problems launching WER on our shop's PC. I've tried re-instaling the software, re-installing .NET and...

calexus 21 months ago
Normal topic

Why is D&D being abandoned as a sanctioned entity? - Started by Wrien

First the death of Herald level & master level DM, then the DM rewards program.I don't understand why Wizards has all the sudden...

tijuanageek 22 months ago
Normal topic

n00b Question - Started by Kalex_the_Omen

How does one sign up to be a Dungeon Master for Encounter or Lair Assault games.  I have a friend who has a store that is going to begin...

Kalex_the_Omen 22 months ago
Normal topic

DCI Problems - Started by norno3

I am trying to get a password for my DCI account, but after i enter my COPPA information and press submit it says that the next page can...

WildRyc 2 years ago
Normal topic

Link DCI/Planeswalker Point Profile to Community Profile - Started by phoenixmagus83

Is there a way to link up my DCI number to my Wizards Community profile so it display my standings in FNM and Standard Tournaments?

phoenixmagus83 2 years ago
Normal topic

For girls play of the online games? - Started by anni24

For girls play of the online games?RS and WOW girls can play?

anni24 2 years ago
Normal topic

Planeswalker Points Deleted? - Started by the.laughing.man

I'm not sure where is the correct place to place this, but I will post it here as it seems as the only logical choice.Yesterday evening I...

the.laughing.man 2 years ago
Normal topic

PWP System - Started by stsung

Is there any info somewhere about how the PWP system should work? I mean...DCI gets updated once a week. It's about wednesday for me.So I...

stsung 3 years ago
Normal topic

Lair Assault Sanctioning - Started by mleger

I was able to schedule 1 game for september; but now that i can see this will be played often will i be able to schedule more? If so when...

mleger 3 years ago
Normal topic

Custom DCI Membership Cards... - Started by racailum

As long as it has our number and barcode on it are we allowed to make our own personalized DCI membership cards?Laminated, hard plastic...

racailum 3 years ago
Normal topic

Sanctioning alternative formats - Started by milijan

Hi Everyone,I know that it is not possible to sanction, for example Pauper constructed, and that the best thing that can be done is to...

trappedslider 3 years ago
Normal topic

Can't activate my account! - Started by kira_shaolin

Yesterday, I've gone to NPH Pre Release and got my DCI card. When activating, after inputting my birthday, there's an error. How do I...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Encounters Participation Levels - Started by ChaoticGood

I've been wondering how our FLGS's weekly Encounters session stacks up to others in terms of participation. (As a disclaimer, while I...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Where to post to get people to come out to store to play Encounter Night adventures.. - Started by Oberton

I have finally finished the process of taking the DM test and getting a store owner to register with Wizards so I can run Encounter night...

festivus 3 years ago
Normal topic

Desperatly Need Help - Started by Ishorn

I have been given an impossible task of restarting  D&D Encounters for a local comic book store.  The problem is that we had a pretty...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Absentee TO? - Started by IronMagus

Am I allowed to submit results for an event that I sanctioned but did not attend?  Like, have the store owner run the event and email me...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Hot topic

DCI Membership Cards- Fill out, mail in? - Started by AvonRekaes

Hey guys,Still getting the hang of this organizer thing. What do I do with the torn off portion of the DCI membership slips? Do I only...

WildRyc 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magnetic Screen Thingy? - Started by AvonRekaes

Did anyone else organizing Encounters this season get a package containing a large banner, Yawning Portal coasters, and a magnetic screen...

WildRyc 3 years ago
Normal topic

Organizer with and w/out store - Started by tot_kto_v_bredu

Hi Everyone!I am seeking information regarding following WPN-related issues:I live in a small city. We have some MTG community and a WPN...

allgeek 3 years ago
Normal topic

Magic Player Rewards Program Discontinued - Started by brianf

Magic Player Rewards Program DiscontinuedI know many of my players won't be happy about this at all.  For most it will be pointless for...

lemke_matt 3 years ago
Normal topic

New Magic TO questions - Started by mrsatanthedude

Hey my name is Gareth and i have just signed up as a TO.  I will be running events out of Travelling Man Newcastle and have some big...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

Encounters Season 3 - Holy cow! - Started by festivus

I got my hands on the Encounters season 3 chapter 1 pack, and all I can say is *THANK YOU*!!!I don't mean to knock Eric (season 1) and...

festivus 4 years ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - Wizards Play Network