Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

Known Bugs in WER - Started by jfslicer

This is a list of known issues in WER.  The hope is to keep an ongoing list of issues so that we can all be aware of them and be prepared...

TDH-Will 9 months ago
Sticky topic

Please Read: Rules For Posting - Started by jfslicer

In order to help us in assisting you with your reporter issue(s) please provide the following information with your question(s) as it...

jfslicer 4 years ago
Normal topic

Auto Matching Missing - Started by TheChosenRat

Version of WER - 4.1.0.435...

TheChosenRat 3 months ago
Normal topic

Database Corrupt - Started by Beadan_za

Hi guys...

Gerdef 3 months ago
Normal topic

Invalid DCI Number?Password - Started by vonstrom

Everytime I try to sign in to WER it tells me invalid dci number or password. It is the newest version of WER.Any Suggestions?

Lukas_Galik 5 months ago
Normal topic

Round 1 Tables - Started by mschmoyer

Curious if anybody knows how the table numbers are determined for round #1? ...

mschmoyer 5 months ago
Normal topic

WER Standings - Started by Markito151

Im new to using WER at my shop and I participate in alot on Big events outside my store GPs TCGs and so on and for these events I notice...

Markito151 5 months ago
Normal topic

Display Screen? - Started by deadlance

I'm a new T/O for my local card shop and I've just started using WER. I love the software, it's easy to use and figure out... except I'm...

calexus 5 months ago
Normal topic

Magic tournament event reports - Started by ezrider23

We recently started sanctioning tournaments at our store and are now having issues. We began as aGateway level store and after meeting...

Bane.Alley.Broker 6 months ago
Normal topic

WER after latest update does not show my GPT event. - Started by skirge2000

Hello after the latest update i can not find my GPT Paris for today. WER boots without showing the future events and you have to tick it....

skirge2000 7 months ago
Normal topic

Pairing Issues - Started by Keith-Cancel

I was playing in an FNM tonight. It was a 10 man tournament. Any ways the pairings were werid. when it came to round 4 two players had...

Keith-Cancel 8 months ago
Normal topic

Help to convert DCI # - Started by MadzPogi

Hi, ...

MadzPogi 9 months ago
Normal topic

Impossible to order WPN material - Started by clemage

Hi, when I try to order DCI membership card using "Order WPN Material", I don't see material to order.(I'm am a new TO)

calexus 9 months ago
Normal topic

Windows 8 or RT for Microsoft Surface - Started by iloverice

I know there is interest towards getting an iOS/iPad version of the Reporter software but does anyone have any experience with Reporter...

Hatecrew 10 months ago
Normal topic

I registered last night - Started by xavplusplus

I can't join a guild for plainswalker points. Is it because the program is done or do I need to get more tournements in?

calexus 13 months ago
Normal topic

Player Registration on Multiple Machines - Started by twistagain

Ok, so I know at large events there are multiple people registering players on multiple machines. I want to be able to register players...

WotC_Chase 14 months ago
Normal topic

Invalid round date error when trying to run D&D events - Started by uwawa

Hello,During this most recent release of the WER whenever I try to begin a D&D Encounters event I get the following error"The date of...

uwawa 14 months ago
Normal topic

Can't create teams in casual emperor - Started by kingpin3000

Hi there,New to this piece of software, and today tried to create a casual emperor game. Unfortuantly, there does not seem to be the...

kingpin3000 14 months ago
Normal topic

Manually Create Matches --> Create Matches - Started by henryg

Hello all,I am wondering if there is a specific process for reversing the decision to Manually Create Pairings in WEP. Specifically, we...

JasperO 15 months ago
Normal topic

WER Hotfix - Started by WotC_Chase

Today we patched Wizards Event Reporter with a hot fix to address some issues. Below is a description of fixes we have implemented....

JasperO 15 months ago
Normal topic

Event created on website not appearing in WER - Started by George_McBain

I created/sanctioned my April FNM events awhile ago on the website, but they aren't showing up in my Wizards Event Reporter ... I...

George_McBain 16 months ago
Normal topic

WER events not on wizards locator. - Started by Segoth

WER version: 4.1.24.403.Having a problem with events being created in the most recent versions of WER are not being sent to the wizards...

WotC_Chase 16 months ago
Normal topic

Computer Harddrive Removed, Events are Gone - Started by jackflint

A couple weeks ago my store computer is suddenly get broken. Had no way but format the harddrive without being able to backup database ...

WotC_Chase 16 months ago
Normal topic

Incorrect DCI number or password - Started by netchuchu

Im a new independent organizer and im having troubles triying to log in for the first time at the WER. Im always getting the  "Incorrect...

JasperO 16 months ago
Normal topic

Problem After the new update with synch - Started by hobbygames

Hello,It seems that after the new WER update the program doesn't seem to synch when you restart it. I've sanctioned more than 10 new...

WotC_Chase 17 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - DCI Reporter Software