Views
Latest Update
Sticky topic

VCL Thread - Started by BillBo

Dear Fellow-TOs:...

jfslicer 2 years ago
Sticky topic

Adding a New Venue - Started by jfslicer

[size="6"]Becoming an Organizer/Adding a Venue[/size] The process of becoming a new Tournament Organizer and adding a venue to your list...

Page 1, 2
jfslicer 3 years ago
Sticky topic

Tournament Organizer FAQ - Started by jfslicer

[size="7"]Tournament Organizer FAQ[/size] IntroductionThe purpose of the Tournament Organizer General Forum is to provide a place where...

jfslicer 3 years ago
Normal topic

TO Signups Link is down. - Started by Maligore

So the TO sign up link located here seems to be down....

Maligore 1 month ago
Normal topic

New Venue Registration post dci/wpn@wizards.com Retirement - Started by uliahhafengrim

I have a game store asking for help in getting started, but even the WotC Customer Help Forms push people to the defunct [email]dci...

Poison-Ivy 4 months ago
Normal topic

WER Help - Started by TheChosenRat

Hi guys,...

calexus 4 months ago
Normal topic

T.O.s and Judges Unable to play in December? - Started by mjl242

This might be a rumor but my Store Owner and his judge from Cadillac are telling me that come December (10th maybe?) Judges, T.O.s and...

markroux 8 months ago
Normal topic

Magic Rules Q&A chatroom, a resource for organizers - Started by flamedash

Hello organizers,DCI judges have created a chatroom where you can get your Magic rules questions answered twenty-four hours a day, seven...

markroux 8 months ago
Normal topic

Sanctioned tournament with proxy cards - Started by milijan

Is it possible to sanction a (vintage) tournament and to allow use of some number of proxy cards on that tournament? If it is what is the...

fsecco 9 months ago
Normal topic

Time to Become an Event Organizer from Signup? - Started by swatmajor1

Hi there,I signed up to be an Event Organizer, and just wanted to know how long it takes frominitial signup, to being able to run events...

lukecelmare 10 months ago
Normal topic

Game Day Question... - Started by oriMiro

Just want to verify if  its OK to run them earlier or later than the assigned dates?  Thanks thanks...

oriMiro 11 months ago
Normal topic

We can sanction Grand Prix trials? - Started by crazymike

I was looking at the email I got tonight with a link to the list of stuff ready for sanctioning, cut off dates, etc.. I noticed that...

99thin 12 months ago
Normal topic

Student Association Wants to run sanctioned events! - Started by kodiac

Hi, I am part of a student association and would like to organize weekly/biweekly sanctioned events in our university's main room in...

calexus 12 months ago
Normal topic

Store closure and future of DCI account - Started by zeviking

HelloI am currently working as a TO for a shop here in Canada. Sadly, said shop will soon be closing and I will get a new job. Lucky me,...

jfslicer 14 months ago
Normal topic

Non TO asking about FNM round # rules - Started by Somanymatts

Hi, I'm not a TO however, I was wondering what the rules are as far as rounds go at FNM.  My local store does a draft for FNM that is a...

JasperO 15 months ago
Normal topic

Prizing Schemes - Started by stellarjedi

Can you guys help with providing several prizing schemes that discourage hyper-competitive players from scaring away our casual player...

stellarjedi 15 months ago
Normal topic

Need to report a local event how do I? - Started by Mise_Mage

Hey guys and gals, bad news I am being forced to report an event as the event I have attended there have charged an additional charge on...

Mise_Mage 16 months ago
Normal topic

WMCQ Eligibility A few players in my region have questions about the eligibility to play in the Dutch WMCQs. These players have always lived in the Netherlands, have a Dutch passport, but are listed as being residents of the US or Canada since somewh - Started by JasperO

WMCQ EligibilityA few players in my region have questions about the eligibility to play in the Dutch WMCQs. These players have always...

JasperO 16 months ago
Normal topic

Serious threatening incident envolving store owner in Brazil - Started by drain

Hi there,I don't know it this is the place to post this, but something very umpleasant happened to me yesterday. My name is Matheus (DCI#...

jfslicer 17 months ago
Normal topic

Recovering a DCI # - Started by ezrider23

I need some help recovering a players DCI # for an event i'm running tonight.

rezpatriot 19 months ago
Normal topic

What are the benefits of becoming an unaffiliated TO? - Started by calexus

I've started running regular booster drafts at a local pub using WER (not logged in as I'm not set up as a TO) and am wondering what...

calexus 21 months ago
Normal topic

Swiss Pairing Algorithm considering drops - Started by rmeas

When pairing for swiss rounds, how do you handle the case when the last 2 players to be paired have already played?  This can occur as a...

martin_golm 21 months ago
Normal topic

Question about becoming a DCI judge - Started by mike8509

For a while I've really wanted to start the process of becoming a judge, but the problem I'm having is that I live in a very rural area...

Normal topic

I need help. - Started by magicfreakjj

I have two DCI numbers and the most recent one is not working for Planeswalker Points should i get even another one?

Normal topic

WPN Gateway Programs are not working - Started by mortisss

Hi all.I'm tournament organizer Gateway level.On this pagewww.wizards.com/WPN/WhyJoin.aspx#LevelsYou can find information about Magic...

mortisss 22 months ago
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - DCI Tournament Organizer General