Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Wilden - Now Legal? - Started by nightmare_dragon

The November update for the Character Builder lists Wilden as PHBIII Debut Content?  Does this mean they are now legal for use in Living...

Undrhil Dec 02, 2009 21:19:16
Normal topic

Ornithopter+Make Whole+Vistani Pathfinder=Wee! - Started by Jay_Ibero_911

Ok, an ornithopter is a fun alternative to mounted combat in wide open outdoor adventures. But with only 40 hp and bleh defenses, it has...

Jay_Ibero_911 Dec 02, 2009 18:07:58
Normal topic

Warlord questions - Started by spayne

Do Warlord presence bonuses stack from the same type of Warlord, so if there are two tactical Warlords in a party who each give a +2 to...

Cailte Nov 27, 2009 20:37:23
Normal topic

Bleeding Precision Question? - Started by kschaecher

How does this work with Ranger Daily powers that give multiple attacks, such as Attacks on the Run?  If I hit with the first attack, does...

tirianmal Nov 25, 2009 18:30:31
Normal topic

Rules Updates and Characters - Started by jeremiah_legrue

I am organizer for an RPGA group and have recently been getting questions from a player whose Eladrin Urgrosh-wielding tempest fighter...

Mommy_was_an_Orc Nov 22, 2009 19:30:49
Normal topic

My character has been rendered illegal - Started by gdewan

I just updated to the october character builder and a feat my Invoker took (Reaper's Touch but my character is a Dwarf, not a Shader-Kai)...

Dragon9 Nov 21, 2009 0:55:53
Normal topic

My Adventuring party.. - Started by chanter_hound

What we got right now, is a Revent Assassin who specilizes in claw attacks. (Gnoll) I'm playing a Kalaster Pacifist Cleric, We got...

draig-uisge Nov 19, 2009 12:26:45
Normal topic

Stacking penalty question for rogue - Started by sparkle

If I have a rogue with Intimidate and using a rattling power (-2 to attack) and have the feat Underhanded Tactics (trade 1 dice of sneak...

Alphastream Nov 18, 2009 2:21:37
Normal topic

Pimp Thy Build - Revernt Gensai Warden - Started by chanter_hound

Trying to pimp this out as far as possible on feats to become resistant to just about everything. ====== Created Using Wizards of the...

chanter_hound Nov 13, 2009 0:13:31
Normal topic

Transfer Enchantment - Started by gelminster

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseum (though I haven't been able to find it), but I am not entirely clear on this ritual. I have...

grandpoobah Nov 12, 2009 16:37:54
Normal topic

Joining a higher level party - Started by TheGimper

Let's say a member of your game group has a friend who is interested in D&D and wants to join your group. The problem is, all of the...

chanter_hound Nov 11, 2009 20:23:55
Hot topic

Choosing domains that aren't 'legal' - Started by kzach

Apparently the Divine Power book has a rule in it that allows you to worship various 'aspects' of a god and so get non-standard domain...

Mirtek Nov 07, 2009 14:40:52
Normal topic

A Blind Character - what would you do? - Started by Cailte

What would you do if you wanted to play a blind character? What if someone sat down at the table and said "my character is blind" what...

Mommy_was_an_Orc Nov 06, 2009 13:30:04
Hot topic

Rewards... - Started by chanter_hound

I'm currently at 700g, And I'm wanting to buy a level 4 item with my level 4 character. As a reward, I can get a level 4 item (But its...

Cailte Nov 05, 2009 3:04:58
Normal topic

Weeked in the Realms pre-gens - Started by Lord_Toast

Would someone mind listing the pre-generated provided with this kit?  And do you think they are worth it?  I'm trying to determine...

Lord_Toast Nov 02, 2009 11:59:15
Hot topic

Kenku, Are they legal in LFR? - Started by ncharman

as the title states are Kenku legal to play in LFR, if so where does it state as such? thanks

mobow213 Oct 31, 2009 13:01:00
Normal topic

Divine Boons (from DMG2): Legal for LFR? - Started by Corman

These are apparently items of some kind, and come from the new DMG2. They are in the Compendium and in the Character Generator, as of the...

Herid_Fel Oct 25, 2009 21:27:44
Hot topic

Does LFR assume characters are morally ambiguous mercenaries? - Started by obiwaynekenobi

Not trying to start a flamefest here but I've been wondering this for a while.  I've talked to a lot of people who play LFR and read a...

gomeztoo Oct 25, 2009 4:59:10
Normal topic

Character reflavoring - Started by obiwaynekenobi

Am I allowed to reflavor a character's powers as long as I do not change the mechanics?  For example, I'm thinking of a Bard as a new...

chanter_hound Oct 25, 2009 1:47:37
Normal topic

Cheshire Cat- A changeling Assassin - Started by chanter_hound

I've started playing an assassin. I randomly selected a deity that the filter said was legal, and didn't look twice. Turns Tiamat was...

Vamroc Oct 21, 2009 0:16:51
Normal topic

Razorclaw Shifter Shaman -- suggestions? - Started by damoncasale

I've got about ten characters I've been playing in LFR modules over the past year or so.  When I first saw the Shaman in PHB2, my initial...

damoncasale Oct 20, 2009 8:58:59
Normal topic

Hybrid class? - Started by Archon007

Since the new character builder update has the hybrid class been rpga approved now? When I make a character it says it's STATUS:LEGAL,...

Dragon9 Oct 11, 2009 7:21:42
Normal topic

..when I lay my vengence upon thee. - Started by atras

My LFR Dwarf Paladin of Tempus is about to hit level 3, and in one more adventure he should be able to buy a Symbol of Brawn (from AV2). ...

frupton Oct 07, 2009 23:04:56
Normal topic

Spellscarred Dragonborn Bard -- suggestions? - Started by damoncasale

I've got about ten characters I've been playing in LFR modules over the past year or so and so far, my Dragonborn Bard has been the most...

mrpopstar Oct 07, 2009 19:43:32
Hot topic

Genasi Stormsoul Wizard Build - Please Comment - Started by el_shawno

For your consideration and critique:====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======Boreas, level 1Genasi,...

el_shawno Oct 06, 2009 10:09:02
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - LFR Character Discussion