Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Normal topic

Retraining in light of latest rules update - Started by Hailrobonia

My level swarm druid got hosed by the new Hide Armor Expertise; it's virtually useless to him now. Am I allowed to retrain it now, or do...

Corman Mar 11, 2010 6:40:33
Normal topic

Wrestling pit fighter build. - Started by mythil

Hello all!I was wondering if it would be possible to build a monk or indeed any other class as a wrestler? I have been looking at the...

Mind_Flayer_Monk Mar 09, 2010 18:15:11
Normal topic

Harper Of Legend - Started by lavyan

Hi all,Since we will be getting into epic destinies soon, does my Warlord qualify for the Harper of Legend epic destiny?  There is a...

Sartredes Mar 05, 2010 13:21:00
Normal topic

Arrows + LFR = houseruled? - Started by semifamous

Why does buying arrows in the CB make the character houseruled in LFR? I see in the checklist that "Arrows" is checked as available and...

Dragon9 Feb 28, 2010 22:58:03
Hot topic

How can I make my CON-based Starlock fun to play? - Started by lorika

Help!I made a Human Star Pact warlock as my very first LFR character.  You know, way back in ancient times when the Player's Handbook was...

Page 1, 2
furious_kender Feb 27, 2010 0:40:02
Normal topic

New Retraining Rules and Magic Items - Started by Black_Egg

With the release of Martial Power 2, I was going over some of my characters and looking at different options I could take, with a...

Black_Egg Feb 19, 2010 15:31:10
Normal topic

New retraining rules and ability scores - Started by zagora_01

Ok, the new retraining rules listed in the FAQ seem to suggest you can retrain ability scores. Your thoughts, and how would this bee done?

dmandel Feb 14, 2010 22:59:43
Normal topic

Stream of Life and Healer's Lore - Started by ibixat

How would Healer's Lore interact with a power like Stream of Life? It has an effect that damages you every turn to heal an ally within 5....

obsid Feb 14, 2010 20:13:12
Normal topic

Are Boons Legal - Started by wing_nut

Help. I have a half-elf valor bard & bought a Ioun's revelation (she worships Oghma & Ioun's Chanel Divinity can be used by...

ibixat Feb 05, 2010 21:33:06
Hot topic

Rituals - How to use them in mods? - Started by jonathanmroy

I have a couple of questions about the use and acquisition of rituals in Living FR Modules:1) I've seen some treasure bundles that,...

Black_Egg Jan 27, 2010 8:41:08
Normal topic

Character Design questions - Started by drgnscorpion

Some quick questions for character design so I can bring a very interesting character to the table at Conquest NW1. Are Shadar-kai...

eudemonist Jan 21, 2010 15:36:43
Normal topic

Character Log Sheets - Started by matt12

I need to print out some new character Log sheets and was hoping someone had some Links to the ones they use.I have tried a couple...

rczarnec Jan 11, 2010 21:25:03
Normal topic

Home region for kenku character? - Started by AuricRAvenhelm

I thought I'd try out the RPGA Rewards card out and create a kenku character, but I don't know where I should make him from, since you...

tancread Jan 11, 2010 13:05:33
Normal topic

Adventurers of the Realms: Paragon Paths - Started by Mind_Flayer_Monk

Adventurers of the Realms Paragon PathsAglarond- Thay Infiltrator   Ranger/ClericAkanul - Shyran Spiritblade   Shaman/SwordmageEast Rift ...

Dragon9 Jan 11, 2010 7:41:13
Normal topic

High Defense Healer Help - Started by bhale187

I am considering my options for my next new character, and I am looking for something with high ac and defenses along with alot of...

Dragon9 Jan 11, 2010 7:39:49
Normal topic

Paragon Stormsoul Wizard/Divine Philosopher - Started by eudemonist

Just wanted to throw this guy out there, see what people think.  I'm trying to make the most of my Promise of Storm, obviously.  Running...

eudemonist Dec 22, 2009 12:02:02
Hot topic

taking a high level item for the money? - Started by ScrewySqrl

Could I take a lvl 8 item included in Loot in a adventure (a Shield of Defiance in this case) for my Lvl 2 fighter as his 2nd level item,...

crabcrouton Dec 17, 2009 6:25:56
Normal topic

Help with lvl 12 Feat - Started by nerax

I am needing some help with a level 12 feat.  My stats are posted below:====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character...

amysrevenge Dec 16, 2009 12:23:09
Normal topic

Changing deities? - Started by szwanger

CCG 1.9 doesn't mention any provisions for a character changing his or her deity.  Is it simply not possible, like changing stats?  Or...

Dragon9 Dec 15, 2009 23:29:03
Normal topic

Getting your animal companion to mark enemies? - Started by lorika

I have a ranged elven Beastmaster ranger who is taking the Sharpshooter Paragon Path.  She has a bear animal companion and took the Beast...

SYB Dec 10, 2009 18:32:55
Normal topic

Lvl 3 fighter for critique: - Started by ScrewySqrl

This is Phredd, my 3rd level char.  I'm looking for critique, rather than wholesale dismemberment.  I went with a triple headed flail...

Mommy_was_an_Orc Dec 09, 2009 9:17:01
Normal topic

Action Point and combined standard actions - Started by Gnora

Action point allows for one standard action, attack or movement or minor.  Monk powers have attack and movement combined.  I play it that...

Dragon9 Dec 07, 2009 9:32:05
Normal topic

Does Dragon material... - Started by Furion_Thamior

...become legal for LFR when the issue is compiled, or when it appears in the Compendium/ Character Builder?

Furion_Thamior Dec 06, 2009 20:48:30
Normal topic

New Player interested in Playing a Taclord. Please contribute. - Started by dbauers

Here is my level 1 Human Taclord.  Please comment on suggestions to make him better, or on anything that might be illegal  (I dunno if...

dbauers Dec 06, 2009 15:25:05
Normal topic

Ding Dong Bloodclaw is Dead - Started by ferol_debtor_of_torm

Now that Bloodclaw is no longer above and beyond the best weapon enchantment what has everyone moved their characters on to or planned to...

Keithric Dec 03, 2009 1:19:19
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - LFR Character Discussion