Threads
Replies
Views
Latest Update
Hot topic

Decent Arcane Striker? - Started by Rerednaw

I will be playing a new character for LFR and wanted to go with an arcane striker. Prevailing wisdom and the CO boards imply this is sub...

mdonais Jul 18, 2010 15:15:41
Normal topic

How exactly does multiclassing work for this character concept? - Started by tsriel

First off, I'm fairly new to 4e and LFR having only played in a few sessions to date and I wanted to say a quick hello to everyone. So...

sigfile Jul 16, 2010 14:51:45
Normal topic

Region Confusion - Started by bkuzmeski

I am considering joining a LFR game and have some confusion about the concept of 'regions'. Please forgive me if this has been asked but...

Skerrit Jun 28, 2010 6:22:33
Hot topic

Hybrid Characters: What Not To Make - Started by chadley

Now that hybrid characters have started showing up in all their broken `glory', I thought it would be a good time to start collecting...

Page 1, 2
eudemonist Jun 24, 2010 15:46:42
Normal topic

Some LFR Pregens - Started by kinevon

Okay, I decided, finally, to rebuild my set of LFR pregens. In order to do that, I had to finish formulating my personal set of pregen...

Undrhil Jun 23, 2010 16:51:35
Normal topic

Evil deity equivalency? - Started by Absinta

Not because I want to play an illegal character, but because I'm comtemplating an avenger who would need some targets.   Ioun hates Vecna...

Madfox11 Jun 17, 2010 3:14:05
Normal topic

Wizard Paragon Path Concept - what do you think? - Started by rarejon42

I have been playing a wizard specializing in cold spells since last year february and wasn't too excited with the rimetongue caller, so I...

KarmaInferno Jun 09, 2010 8:28:42
Normal topic

Dealing with conditions in P1 - Started by ganadai

I've been noticing many adventures in P1 like to spam conditions.  One adventure the PC's were immobilized from three different sources,...

JRedGiant1 Jun 02, 2010 17:35:45
Hot topic

What race/class combinations have become too common/cliched? - Started by stormcrow42

I'm working up a few characters to take to my first LFR con (played some LG before).  I'm looking to take at least one character for each...

Page 1, 2
koslov May 31, 2010 12:26:36
Normal topic

quest gold reward / maximum gold - Started by tyen0

Please forgive this simple newbie question, but I have spent a lot of time searching (and getting distracted reading interesting posts....

KarmaInferno May 25, 2010 1:34:44
Normal topic

Sorcererous Blade Channeling? - Started by Rerednaw

First I hate these new forums.  After navigating 6 pages down, the forums logged me out.  I log back in...and does it take me back to...

KarmaInferno May 25, 2010 1:28:58
Normal topic

Abilities that occur after short/extended rest in RPGA? - Started by Rerednaw

I was reading about the Sorcerer and noticed that if your Spell Source is Wild Magic, you gain a random elemental affinity (resistance...

amysrevenge May 23, 2010 22:08:10
Hot topic

I need a bit of help understanding how retraining interacts with LFR. - Started by Foxworthy

I was wondering if anyone could help me get a grasp on how the retraining rules work for LFR. I understand that unlike normal retraining...

Kensan_Oni May 13, 2010 10:26:31
Hot topic

Informal Poll: What PP did you take for your cleric? - Started by Corman

I've been discussing clerics in LFR with some folks, and we got on the subject of  "which paragon paths do you see clerics taking most...

Page 1, 2
hibiki54 May 12, 2010 18:59:52
Normal topic

"Sacrificial" Items (and feats, powers, etc.) - Started by lorika

What items/feats/powers are there that allow you to sacrifice resources (particularly healing surges and hit points) to do other cool...

lorika May 06, 2010 8:02:23
Hot topic

Reskinning Spirit Companions in LFR? - Started by gadren

Now, I know there will be no issues in my area since I see people do it all the time, but I was curious overall what LFRers thoughts were...

Kensan_Oni Apr 26, 2010 9:52:51
Hot topic

LFR Legal Race worships "forbidden" Goddess - Started by vinciente

What's with giving us a Race that worships the Raven Queen, if we are not allowed to select her as our character's Goddess?According to...

vinciente Apr 22, 2010 1:22:57
Hot topic

Even as she goes - Started by Cathartic

With the new retraining rules, it's now perfectly legal to shuffle around stat points every time a character levels, in such a way that a...

crabcrouton Apr 05, 2010 17:01:02
Normal topic

PH3: Legal to use yet? - Started by bgibbons

As part of a program to give stores an edge over online retailers, stores participating in WOTC programs were allowed to start selling...

Kurald_Galain Mar 31, 2010 6:38:21
Hot topic

Rituals in LFR play? - Started by matteblack

My artificer has finally collected a set of ritual I think are useful and her reconnection to her Vistani ancestry (Vistani Healer)...

pint_glass_crusader Mar 29, 2010 10:20:22
Normal topic

Enchant Magic Item Question - Started by Thanlis

OK, we know that you can turn a generic +2 weapon into a +2 vicious weapon with Enchant Magic Item. (AV, page 198.) What can you do with...

Thanlis Mar 29, 2010 6:47:49
Normal topic

Just for Fun: Character Portraits - Started by Dragon9

Got a portrait you use for your character? Let's see them! Self-drawn, commissioned, whatever. I figured it would be a good break from...

Keithric Mar 25, 2010 13:16:36
Hot topic

Which PHB3 Class Excites You Most and Why? - Started by Dragon9

I know not everyone has it yet, but I'm curious to know which class excites you most about the new PHB3.  If you wish to answer based on...

kenobi65 Mar 23, 2010 11:12:19
Hot topic

LFR character that worships Bane or Shar? - Started by atras

I have made, but not yet played, a rogue character, mostly fashioned after Indiana Jones, that is from Netheril.  Looking through his...

gomeztoo Mar 15, 2010 8:12:08
Normal topic

Characters made for Worldwide D&D days - Started by darth_palidual

This is a question that has come up from several players I know....When you create a charater for worldwide D&D events (instead of...

lcjunkie Mar 14, 2010 19:49:57
No new posts
Hot topic with new posts
Hot topic without new posts
Sticky topic
Locked topic
Subscribe to RSS - LFR Character Discussion